Nothing changed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phoenixakos, Apr 3, 2021.

1. phoenixakos

phoenixakos New Member

Hey all!

After 7 months i logged again only to farm for anniversary and check new updates. One of the many bad things i saw -again. was that in 4 runs in gcm 2 of them were bugged. I couldnt end them because mini bosses never appeared! My motivation to give a chance for a come back is already gone, in only 2 hours of playing!
    I have to say a big gratz to all players who play this p2w game all these years!!
    1% chance create is kind ironic. The only updates i saw was in Item Mall, good job in there!
    The last 2 maps are only for p2w with 0 farmable UTs.

Thats all folks

Gamwsas likes this.
  2. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

1% chance + 50% band + 30% server + 15% tiger pet = 1.95% add a 10x mcg = almost 20% chance ... i would say not bad at all. better then previous events. if u have pet kylin and 50% craft epi then its even better.

3. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Are you sure MCG multiplies the base rate plus the extra rates to 19.5% and not just the base rate then adds the extra rates which would make it 10.95%?

Because the latter is how they do it with xp rates and i don't see why they would change their method with mcg.

4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

U are right it works like.

It is basr x mcg + (base rate/100 x pet buf) + (base rate/100 x event buff) + (base rate /100 x epi rate). And so on if u wanna keep, stacking it up

5. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

kinda sure cause I craft now and then.

6. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

I hope you're right.

7. xXxXENxXx

xXxXENxXx Member

even though the craft rate is around 20%, the craft is based on RNG. so It is possible to succeed 5/5 times(highly unlikely), and it's also possible to fail 5 out of 5 times. best of luck