Comrade attact bug

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Conbocap, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Conbocap

Conbocap New Member

Does any one notice that Comrades give 0 damage to any target and completely useless for both farming or pvp?

2. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

May be this is also a feature :D

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We have tested this issue juuuust to make sure.

Although there are no hit markers, your comrade does actually attack and damage enemies. Keep in mind they attack only when you attack.

4. Conbocap

Conbocap New Member

Hi NineArts, i test it 1000 times with 1000 single hit to see if comrade does damage or not, i see it hits mobs but 0 damage i'm sure (it's not about hit makers). Check it carefully

I use Takuna (chikung) to be specific

More than that i also have a question: if i already give max damage to mob so the damage of my comrade will be counted to my hit or not? for example i can give 1.000.000, my comreade can give 300.000. Totally it will be counted as 1.300.000 or just 1.000.000 max / hit

Falcon likes this.
  5. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

Making a video would be better i think.

6. Conbocap

Conbocap New Member

Tks falcon, i will

7. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

I dont really expect to see any noticable damage input from the
    Rank55 NikHon rank55 NikHon.jpg or with
    rank47 EunSaJong Rank47 EunSaJong.jpg
    + whatever i have from adding yybs damage, on a mobs which have millions of hp. Maybe there is difference when comrade is high rank and we have had their skills added, but currently they are kind of useless.

8. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

I hope there's some unseen DMG multiplier for this comrade system, cuz even my lowbie farmer has more DMG than that. o_O

9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I think its more like he said here.

It would make sense at least or having a purpose to add the different ranks of it

10. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Wanna say thank for the Comrade add on to 9d but Comrade at the moment is a junk update. They do nothing atm:)

11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Oh btw uhm im kinda curious. When 5th came online and 'the debuffs that were broken were acting like they should', does that mean as well that they are now broken again??

2md part of that road of thought since the furious mobs were that much stronger all of the sudden, could it mean that there was a adjustment in the QD update which made yybs damage stat more importan to those mobs? Before there were speculation of yybs wasnt working or noticeable. Perhaps in the KR version itbecame more relevant thats why it acted like that.

Perhaps i explain it a bit weird. @FuriaAlba, what is ur train of thought? Could make sense right? The broken buffs were fixed, are now broken again after they fixed it?? Sounds odd perhaps something to do that the comrade update tricked the yybs system to wwork different?

I have not a real clue since i dont have a Comrade, just would find it weird that the broken debuffs were fixed are not broken again.

12. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Working debuffs would be a different story compared to direct damage output of mobs. Unless there is a -x% defence reduce or yybs resist reduce (only hainan has this) damage taken would not change unless you go under cap defence and YYBS resist.

Of course to add would be the possibility that mobs can buff themselfs like some bosses do when they reach a certain % of their HP so they do more damage and have more defence but that's somethig different.

From comrade point of view because one needs item mall to get them I do not have 1 to give a opinion about.

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Aah oke, well the idea was that perhaps the yybs system was changed as well, which we just didnt see. Atm no one does really anything with yybs damage just stack resist.
    I find it out that the debuffs were all of the sudden fixed when QD came out, and now, with the fix, it should be broken again??
    The idea was that the debuffs were never broken when the update came but it had more to do with yybs damage

14. FuriaAlba

In the case the stat system was expected to be changed it would be normal to put it in the patch notes, even if it does not have any detailed description of what the change is.

15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Ah oke, sounds reasonable. Or at least without having the patch notes it will have to do i guess.
    Wonder then a bit what the purpose for the comrades are. I mean its a noce funny thing having a buddy, but putting points in yybs resistance makes sense, at least fkr those who doesnt have a rat set. But besides that it makes almost the factor of him doing damage weird/useless and putting it in yybs damage works(?), coz so far the yybs damage part hasnt been working as it should(?).

16. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I mean i like the game, it gives me nice goals to work on. The bar of fsrming to improve became pretty high with the fwd weapons and the amount of Ut needed. Thats all fine for me, not ideal but he it is what it is,

Im not gonna cry, im a f2p player so its impossible for me its only p2p game. I don't really think its true, but hearing these comrade stories makes it kinda hard to try to get 1 or farm for 1. It doesnt spark anything, it doesnt trigger a farmer spirit as in i farm for it till i drop.

17. FuriaAlba

Cap resist for yybs is somewhere around 300 so you don't need rat set or pretty much anything in particular that gives alot of yybs resist in all maps except hainan.

In hainan if you have rank 5 superior blue dragon pet + some other small stuff you wont have a problem with yybs. Of course if you find a resonable approach to get above 300 resist without the pet buff it's fine.

18. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

That makes me wonder even more about the use of the comrade.

19. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

When we tested the Comrade damage, we tested with and without a Comrade in our Comrade list.

The damage even at a low rank definitely did make a difference.

20. FuriaAlba

I have obtained the shao comrade and even tho the physical damage is showed as ~32000 the char stats are not affected. The damage done on mobs is also the same as without having it equiped. I'd recommend redoing the tests.

isbarkley likes this.