New server Vietnam and Europe coming soon!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sunday1337, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

When we get any information we will post it.

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I believe they are afraid not to lose the base of players that is left here. Let's not forget that we told them a long time ago that the end is near. Signs were everywhere. Instead of cleaning up the mess they did it like always : they were hiding the real problems and deleting the posts, banning the accounts of people who opposed and told them the truth with an open mind, thinking we are in a democracy, not dealing with narrow minds.

It was clear when you start attack the players base and the community clean leagues that only bought from RF coins (that are a communities of friends that know each other from 2006) because of your own mistakes and don't admit a reality that was here from long time ago, use the art of communication in a relevate way to sort the things out and eliminate the cheaters, you end up abandoned by the players who kept this game alive and gave money to the game. They choose the wrong people to deal with the community, selected the wrong players to be back up by RedFox, players that denotated huge bombs to make money out of this game and mess up with the entire game and the base of players that was left.

You have to admit your mistakes, and the community must be considered a friend, a member of the team, not a public enemy. Good luck to RF in marketing the game out and who are still here !

3. antibosch-delete

antibosch-delete Member

This is the reason why I quit, and now try to delete all my data from RF.
    I feel sad that I am going and spend $$ giving to this publisher and not getting something in return.
    Hope EU server will be better, but not sure if I quit 9D for good.

4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

well i'm not gonna waste another 50k on another server, nor am i gonna turn to F2P player. If this is over, 9D is over for me. Last time I quit was for 8 years. So i have no trouble quitting after a publisher closes down and my data gets deleted.

5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Perhaps then the merge servers coz many players left xd
    Tao might be empty after it as well xd tjen it shows how much population they really had.

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Players already ask that from long time ago, but we all know the answer : NO, NEVER, WILL NOT HAPPEN.
    I was one of the players that send to support many times the mail to merge (many posted topics), before and after the cheat, but again they took a bad decision. Who we are us, the players of this game to decide that ? Nobody... but they forgot again we pay and play. Again another mistake from RF part.

7. duanvdberg

duanvdberg New Member

No info regarding the EU server has been released yet right?

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Not yet, we wait in stand by.

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Let's wait and see what happens. Is there already an info who will publish EU?

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

12. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Wonder what the territory battle is

14. CitoyenMaudit

CitoyenMaudit New Member

Glad i stumbled across this topic !
    I'm also afraid the population will be quite low in EU until they close the servers again just like Way of Wushu.

Opening date is 6Th May

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
  15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I doubt that even if they open the EU servers, the current EU players that play here wont hop that easily, and doubting if they close it here of they gonna continue or restart there

16. Thingsidont

Thingsidont Member

17. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

that is EU server we have all discussed about that info here few weeks ago and rf team said they are not going to leave contract of US server bro and for yours and others info papaya play which also host 4 story which i played a lot before joining 9dragons RF was destroyed by them if you think RF is bad host then papaya play will be a night mare of 9dragons in future mark my word

Sedolh likes this.
  18. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Since it's a NA company the servers will most likely be hosted and operated in NA too.

19. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

W
    Well actually their mother company Vertigo Games is a Dutch Development company with their HQ located in Rotterdam The Netherlands

20. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Nah different Vertigo Games, the one you're talking about (Vertigo-Games) is a vr development company in Netherlands, this Vertigo Games is based of from KR and have branches in Singapore and Canada.