RFers got issues

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tengu, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

So I got bored and searched Rumble Fighter in youtube right

This is the first video that pops up. 6 minute vid of a Low Tier God knockoff whining, randomly laughing at himself, saying RF needs to die, unironically says old gen, called windshooter a "mashup scroll" bc it had 1 recycled animation, and tries to say his vids are solely responsible for players returning so dude actually deleted ALL videos on his channel "to stop giving them new players" but kept making new RF vids afterwards anyway? What is this bipolar ass sh*t? lol Other FGC sub-communities arent buggin' like this, this sh*t aint normal behavior.

@wizjuni you aight dawg?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  2. Forevolution

Forevolution Member

Can you be honest with me? Why are you constantly trying to antagonize a dead player base? There's nothing for you to do here and you know this. Let go of RF, go find something else to sink your time, devotion and whatever else is going on in your brain. I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here because the way you sound, it's just not normal. Please do yourself a favor and find another hobby. Stop sitting around all day posting bait threads and yelling at everyone about this game. You have other fighting games to play, don't you? You're always mentioning them. Spend your time getting better at those. If you enjoy arguing, go play Ace Attorney or something idk. What you're doing is abnormal and embarrassing.

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

So what youre saying is I fit in perfectly with the RF community :) why would I leave? lol These new kids are soft, a little bit a bullying is healthy i.e. this dudes doing some goofy sht bc he doesnt got people telling him "that aint it" in his circle. I throw shade on his content bc I want him to do better than that. Other fighting games may have better communities but the games themselves are boring in comparison hence why I only really f*** with them when im w friends IRL or when its tournament time, and why we're all here and not elsewhere. TBH I just get tired of RF's default negative doomer mentality bc it didn't used to be like this in OGP i.e. they finally fixed PKK's name issue so it's finally now using it's file name / it's actual name after like 10 years of it being a recurring request and most people just s*** talked the update ("they killed PKK", "theyre trying to pass it off as a new scroll", "close the game already") making it less likely we'll get more fixes of bad scroll names (i.e. Born -> Kopo) in the future.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
  4. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware all of those girls back in highschool were just worried for my health

tamirtov and Tengu like this.
  5. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

DUDE CAN YOU GET ON DISCORD ?

Jazztech likes this.
  6. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

i got it on my phone, but I hardly use it xd
    just throw messages at my technologically unconscious being and I'll probably respond within the hour

Draygashi likes this.
  7. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Years, if it ever even gets to the point

9. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

nobody watches rf youtubers, all of them quit lmao