Refinement 16, 17 and 18

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by isbarkley, Mar 29, 2021.

1. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

So there is an ‘Event: Race to Refinement’. I think it would be better if refinement rates is disclosed to the community.

and my question:
    Is it true that any “refinement chance boost” like Tender Stone 200%, Refine Epi., new Prem., Refine Buff does not really affect if you refine to +16 +17 & +18? That’s what i heard and seen here on forums before.

can a GM confirmed this please?

MarjonD likes this.
  2. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Like I told many people who has asked me this question. It does not matter if it's +16, +17, or +18. You pray to buddha that you succeed. It's all luck. You are either lucky, or you're not. Period.

3. bengie22

bengie22 New Member

Do agree with FD, iv'e been trying my luck since returned to play last Dec 2020. Unfortunately, not even a single soul of repel +16. :(

MinnesotaSlays likes this.
  4. WiseMonks

WiseMonks New Member

I think as wel they posted it when +16 to +18 got into the game.

So yes i guess jts true. And if u have heared about and read it. Why ask again. If u google on 9dragons refinement im pretty sure with 10 minutes or even without leaving the 1st google search page u will find it right??

5. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

TS100/200 , TSD is good only for + 15 , but if you try to make higher refined like +16/17/18 u still need deco , band attri , ephitet ,(new) premium help also but do not TS when you refined its useless for higher refined it all Luck.. cuz i made x3 higher weapz already ... Goodluck man

6. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Nope, there is a post somewhere where NineArts clearly stated that above the refinement level of +15 none of the refinement succes works.

Only Pots.

MarjonD likes this.
  7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member