Returning Player (possibly)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Solsuna, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Solsuna

Solsuna New Member

I played 9D way back in 2006, back when the game was published by Acclaim, and eventually Gamers first and then played on and off until Game campus dropped the game altogether, that's when I decided not to follow the community to Redfox , I figured it was time to finally stop. Which is why I'm here now, I'm curious to see what the game is like with what I think is its fourth publisher. What's different now? Did they ever add the fabled advanced clans? Are Chi kung users still powerful? Are the spammers in Hefei gone? Anyone from the old days still around?

2. HavokYoutube

HavokYoutube New Member

I just returned today also from 2006/07, so far seems pretty much same or similar, getting the nostalic feel, i'm assuming its completely different late game tho

3. Zodlex

Zodlex New Member

well...beside some new maps and along with that new items and new lvl cap...mostly its the same boring thing u know
    some maps arent even pvp anymore( lots of crying probably) if u knew Tibet..well kinda hard to farm now there..not couse of pk-ers ..couse of afk-ers who use autotrainer to atack a certain IMBA mob and just use aoe and pet to colect things
    anyhting else important? ah yes...still TOOOOOONNNNNSSSSS of bugs...cant do ur quests without game crashing so often that makes you almoust press the XEraser option...what else? totally p2w game now

4. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

That is only a problem if u can, get in

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

People saying it's the same idk what drugz you had. When I started 2 years ago for me the game was almost not recognizable except for same bg music and base content. And the last 2 years itself have heavily changed the game. However to sum it up in short: The game is heavily RNG and p2w based. You are f2p you will be oneshot for the rest of your life. You plan to invest 100$ / month you will be one shot, no difference. Basically in pvp you either have all stuff maxed out or you're dead in 2 sec. Getting 90% of Op stuff won't change that. Either have it all or die trying. Adv clans dontexist but we have pets and comrades now.xD

6. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

If you are F2P remember Kunlun and above maps are like out of reach