Boss/mobs just 1 shot you with decent gears

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by noripsni, Mar 24, 2021.

1. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

FYI, I had a league mate who had previously breezed thru potato purple with no issues. She died to potato 1st room mobs before having a chance to react. You can't kill stuff if your character dies before having a chance to react.

What was previously doable with a decent build and decent gear is now undoable because our characters have been turned into glass cannons without our knowledge and without prior notice.

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Every since we release we Kunlun 2nd half.

3. [GM]Ahri

This is why we should resolve it. What is the current issue you have found?

4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

So the new comrade system is supposed to makr up for the now "fixed" debutf that the monsters give? Seeing as these players have unlocked all 16 relic slots with fully optimized options on them and they still take about 50-70% damage from aggroing 2 mobs. How are us regular players supposed to kill them or farm viably in the later parts of KL.

So of I were to get a comrade and with the current gear I have 700yybs res and 60k damage I would be able to tank furious/corrupted?

This is problable me coping but maybe you fixed the drop rate on tiger normal relics? Since they didn't serm to be able to drop before? Huh?

5. BirdbrainX

Your team has been silent about this matter for 860 days. That translates into 28 months. Or 2 years 4 months. o_O

To put things into perspective, your team had just spring this on the player base in less than 24hrs with no advance warning. I hope you can appreciate our more than understandable frustration and anger.

Anonyma and [GM]Ahri like this.
  6. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Like others have mentioned, the damage received from mobs has changed, from my point of view yybs mobs only. This change is not only in Kunlun but also in the other parts of the game, regardless of "debuffs" applied or not.

I would suggest you to test what damage you receive from mobs with no equips and just having a high hp pool and then check with items equiped to see the difference. This of course does not need to be in 1-2 minutes from now, try and make a detailed analysis and see if there is anything wrong.

If there is no bug/issue, you should mention what has changed since last patch in particular so that players can adapt, considering how many people reported a 180 degree change for "old content". Such changes should be documented for players to know and not start guessing what has changed without prior notice.

[GM]Ahri likes this.
  7. [GM]Ahri

Certain strings were broken until a certain content is released.

8. [GM]Ahri

We will, but for now, we know the changes is towards YYBS deviants. We will continue to test on our end.

9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

And then he likes ur post xd

Oh man sometimes feels like just losing motivation with this situations. I mean it should happen right, and just mentioned what the changes are

10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

So the new fixed debuff from the corrupted are like the scorpion debuff but on crack?

TouchMyTralala likes this.
  11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

No more like crocodile. It is a certian drug and well getting a shower of acid looks more prettier then that. Let me say ot like that

12. Tatianna

Tatianna New Member

Best answer you gave all night! I accept this.

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

To bad it took 5 pages and a lot of repeated messages, till 1 guy said the same and he finally listened to it.

Anonyma likes this.
  14. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

I guess I am special?

BirdbrainX likes this.
  15. BirdbrainX

Just adding a little comedy to the thread to lighten things up. :p

16. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Since you guys are not answering my ticket. I just want to say on a business perspective, I believe you guys are trying to string or force people to buy these Comrades since they give "Additional" stats to help. If having to make players desperate to not die so much instantly KL/HN/ and LL, most likely the Comrade system is obviously a solution to the cause. But that's what you guys want, isn't it? I also assume this would relate to PVP as well, and players will have to adapt and re-adjust to new builds both for PVE and PVP.

bengie22 likes this.
  17. BizaRRe

BizaRRe Member

Its not about the debuff,cmon,that thing never worked.You kinda forcing the players to buy the comrade

bengie22 likes this.
  18. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Fumny thing tho.. In ll gc i had not this issue.. It was easy to go in there.

Bit that would be something els, next level marketing strategy. Fix the "broken" or system or break the "normal/fixed" system and then make it that u need the new content. And place half of the content in IM for sale.
    And then lets add an new item i need to farm also be part of ID, so besides UT u need now also 1m points for tje united spirit.

This game is at this point nothing but doing ID and ccd, the amount of stuff needed..

19. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

And then of course deny tjat u knew about it.
    I mean its easy to lie if some one can read ur face expression or body language.
    And then blame it on the players that tjey dont understand it.
    Thats a lot easier then admitting ur wrong, even tho everyone has that problem

20. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

TBH I like this. Auto farmers being finally recked. All the farmers crying, stfu and get used to it. On another note: Since you fixed so many things in KL did you also fix the drop problem? Previously we could only farm without any drop increase. The slightest increase of drop messed up the drop rate of important items in KL. I hope that you managed to fix that too.