We Are Disapointed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hastarel, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Dear GM's again we are DISAPOINTED!!! 5th Anniversary should be better than 4th but it is not :(. At 4th we had Golden coins drop from dungeon mobs here that missing, this means we dont have a chance to get something. Please if it is possible make us happy and include Golden cons drop from dung mobs!!!
    Thanks in advance!

2. noripsni

noripsni Member

golden can be made from 60 silver.. silver drops in sgcm is about 30/run during non event...

3. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

So you are agree to farm 20 runs for 1 MSG x10??? Btw how mins you make 1 run?? Dont write b...shi.

4. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Their concept must be good, but the outcome didn't go as players expected. Obtaining golden coins from 3rd and 4th anniversary is pretty much better. On 3rd, you can gamble at event npc for a chance to obtain golden coins. And on 4th, you can farm directly from dungeon mobs.

5. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

All is wrong here! Why SBE is 2 golden coins but MSGx10 is 10??? Full of bugs!!! Why we have on Greate list x2 Frozen Marble and Fire Marble??? Pet is changed!!!! I think they need reduced Silver Coins to Golden coins and btw if you exchange Silver to Gold is 60 pcs but Golden to Silver is 50 :) :) HAHAHA

6. joda7777

joda7777 Member

This 1% and 0.07% seem low just to me? I understand that the second variant of the set should be difficult to get.But the first too?This is the fifth anniversary not only for gamers but also for developers.Aside from the fact that most of us pet disappeared or turned into something else, I understand it's a big patch.I was expecting a rollback that will fix it, I hope it will and fix the bugs.The only plus is the pack which gives a mirror for those who want to refine weapons.And free bags for all players.3 and 4 Aniversary were better planned.The creation, Rat set looked better.

khanarya likes this.
  7. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

You are right, but only bags are good for me i dont need mirror for $$$$! We dont have chance to make relic and I think it is bad for us! If they put Golden coins from dungeons tnem we will have any chance.

8. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

Dear RF Team,

Please make Gold Coins drop in Dungeons like last year or reduce the SC to GC reduce so it look like a 5th anv celebration atm no one are happy will a bugs and SC to GC ration

thank you