Please Unban My Main.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Autronix, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Please Unban my main Riley, I really love this game and I came back after two years and it ended up been banned, I let this one guy share with me but he manipulated me several times and forced me into letting him share with him, he seemed like such a nice guy and I thought he had no intentions of getting it banned, and after I confronted him he started to threaten me again saying he spent money on it and that he will chargeback. I ended up deleting him but he would spam add me on many platforms and have his friends threaten me on many occasions. Around last year June/July he somehow got into my account not sure if he had connected it to steam or what but he has been playing on it since I have been at university and somehow got it banned again on top of that he must have charged back around $50 or so not exactly sure because RedFox will not tell me. I am more than willing to pay back the charged back amount and I just want my main back I love this game and I spent a lot on my account. I just want one more chance to prove myself, please. Many other players like Bro and Range have gotten banned on several occasions worse than mine and are now unbanned. Please let me get my main back

2. alex8541

alex8541 Active Member

I hope you can get your second chance like I and others did. Try contacting [GM]Shadow he listens to both sides of storys and looks at what is best for the game your best bet is with him. Good Luck with your account.

Autronix likes this.
  3. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Unfortunate that the staff here don't take kindly to openly talking about bans, good reasoning or not.

They'll likely ask you to make a ticket on the matter and lock the thread

Yeezus and Autronix like this.
  4. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

It really is unfair I can't seem to just easily get in touch with Shadow unless he PMs me himself or something. So many people were banned for worse reasons than mine and got unbanned. I admit my mistakes but my last banned was not because of me, I literally got on after almost 2 years to see the ban and they are telling me to contact my email provider for help with that, how would that help me get unbanned?

5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

They should unban, not many players play anymore. Losing a loyal customer isn’t good for business. Thread will get locked but good luck!

GettAmped2 and Autronix like this.
  6. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Exactly I spent/spend a lot of money and have always followed the rules I deserve another chance.

7. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

In popular games like Fortnite and gta they hardly ban people especially for exploits, which hurts their business the most. Epic games even reserved a name for me and they didn’t have to. Another chance isn’t hard to do.

Autronix likes this.
  8. Fabiano93

Fabiano93 New Member

I know Riley , played with him , is a nice person and he deserves unbann. Listen to him , everyone deserves a second chance !

Autronix likes this.
  9. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

Aye bro I hope you get unbanned, but I hear the Redfox staff doesn't rlly care about what happens on shared accounts.
    upload_2021-3-22_15-34-25.png

Yeezus and Crescendo like this.
  10. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

Thanks, man I appreciate it but as you can see it says if it was stolen they won't help you get it back but I got mine back but it's banned for whatever reason or whatever happened last year.

11. MADBLAZE19

MADBLAZE19 New Member

Please unbanned my friend acc he is a nc guy he spend a lot on this game he needs 2nd chance he is always spending money in this game to keep it alive so please just 1 more chance for him!

12. Laugh

Laugh Clean Up Crew

Idk why they won't just unban you honestly. The game is already at an all time low for players so losing another loyal player just isn't worth. Especially over sum as stupid as this

13. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

14. Andre2360i

Andre2360i New Member

Ayeee get my man his main back, everyone deserves a second chance. He always been loyal to the game so It wouldnt make sense to let him be banned.

15. xenlyiin

xenlyiin Active Member

yeh plz unban big spender!

16. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Unban this man's main please

17. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

after that unban my alt pl0x
    they uhh.... got hacked and framed for driving under the influence... yeah.

18. Jhammer1

Jhammer1 New Member

Feels bad, I hope you get your account back. Situations like this is why I never shared my account even though everyone used to do it.

19. MisterGlaz

MisterGlaz New Member

Damn, that's a crappy situation

20. Daniel12456

Daniel12456 New Member

Unban my dude he is one of the nicest guys and definitely funds these servers!