GM retaliation for reporting his buddy player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kupkvip001, Mar 18, 2021.

1. kupkvip001

kupkvip001 New Member

been playing the gamer a while now using same gamer keyboard
    and tos and admin stated gamer keyboards are legal...
    Logitech g510 gamer keyboard 18 programmable macros
    https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16823126100

im in hefei for a whole week afk skill lvling "spell lvling" same buttons
    button 5, delay .07 sec button 6 same delay, button 7 same delay, button p for medatation, button 8 dispel formations
    inbetween every other spell is a insert left mouse click
    2nd macro spams 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 every so many sec this is for afk skill lvl done since day 1 day 1.
    now 2 accts both used this same keyboard macro to kill mobs all i do is manually click each mob
    so in hefei im skilling formations mouse click corner edge of crete
    done this a week in hefei notice noe access to acct

now this would not have anything to do with a possible bad gm and player involvement?
    gamer keyboards are not illegal and gam stats we can tell the difference. i bet i can prove you wrong..
    im educated,,

2. kupkvip001

kupkvip001 New Member

i can do same skills as ive done since day 1 only 1 acct banned just a week after i complained about certain players using exploits and showed proof now one acct gets banned no reason... i smell a bad employee

3. kupkvip001

kupkvip001 New Member

players have reported certain players over and over and over and now we get a responce they are enforcing the exploiters at gc now i banned for using a keyboard already stated legal

4. kupkvip001

kupkvip001 New Member

reported player had nothing done to them till now

5. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Super lost with this subject you speak of...
    But what I can say is GM's won't ban you for using gaming Keyboards/Mouse. It's completely fine to do so.

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Botting, Hacking, or Glitch Abuse

Use of 3rd party software or hardware allowing you to automate gameplay or gain access to privileges which players do not normally have can result in a ban. Additionally, the abuse of glitches in the game to gain benefits can also lead to a ban. Depending on the severity of the offense, your account and accounts on your IP may be blocked anywhere from 1 week to permanently at our discretion.

Macros are a 3rd party program, so they do have a valid reason to ban you. Just seems weire that they actually take action on it, lol. Guessing they want you to buy prem and or usr they auto trainer.

7. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

"Hi Bankz,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

There are no rules against hardware, however assigning macros will most likely cause disconnects through GameGuard errors.

If you have any further issues or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

RedFox Games Support Team"

You will not get band for using macros.

8. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

You got banned for setting a macro for meditation. That is use of 3rd party software not hardware. Skill Trainer in game does not allow you to med. The keyboard is ok with the game, I have and use a gaming keyboard, but i do not set a macro fro meditation, cuz I know its against the rules.

9. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

Nice to see that RF doesn't care about their own ToS. I have noticed that they do not even know what is written there.

10. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

If your macros cross the line into afk farming or training using meditation, that is the line in which we do consider macros as an unauthorized third-party program. Gaining any advantage over other users with the use of a third-party program is prohibited.

Perfection likes this.
  11. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Using keyboard for that purpose is ok.
    Meditation or not.

12. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Ok Nvm :D:eek::rolleyes::confused::)

13. kupkvip001

kupkvip001 New Member

as i told you gm in that ticket, clear retaliation you say if the keyboard meditate that's line crossing hello hit p u meditate.
    no mmo bans for using game keyboards. this is all about a certain employee and his buddies on my server mths players have complained nothing done till recently. i witnessed a player afk yesterday skill training and mediating all afk..
    cheap. your pennies to me. is this is how red fox like to treat donators and players well i'm not having it. plain and simple gm stop helping your buddies in game and allowing them to exploit then when ur called on it ur start banning for illegal program "no illegal program" a gamers keyboard... so enjoy your little shack of a hut... pretty pathetic

14. kupkvip001

kupkvip001 New Member

yeah yeah keep protecting ur buddies...side note i made $76,000 today guess what no more donations from this side......
    see how this game treats players innocent players...

15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I dont mind getting donations. If u dont give rf, i dont mind getting it

16. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

If you were rich enough in real life, you might also be rich in-game. Why not just follow the game's rule? You can level your skills without using macro. Just buy VE Pills from auction/stands, 7D premium to prevent your vitality from running out and set automatic training sytem.

17. kupkvip001

kupkvip001 New Member

oh blah blah, ill donate to another worthly game. pretty odd im skilling on a char that has not been played in along time and u ban that acct for skill. ah soon no worries........
    ok for some to do things but not other...

ita911 likes this.