RedFox 9dragons plans for 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sedolh, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Well I asked Legend, an old player to come back too, still he ask me how is the game... The old players ask around before coming back again to various publishers. Let's not forget if the things would not been so bad, 9dragons would not change so many publishers so far. Each time they change the publisher we heard same promises and same engagement from JWG. Even we give contribution when things went to a bad slope, we got disregarded. But each time when things gets really bad they change publisher again and wrap the game beautiful again... This is the life cycle of this game.

What RF will bring in 2021 ? They don't even have a calendar to share. People in the industry who are serious make their plans in advance, they have a calendar that they share, they know what updates will bring (RF does not knwo what JWG major updates will be launching in summer) and what events they bring every year, even if some are ad hoc, what things they will improve.

Did we see this in any year here ? Qingdao and Moorim Dongdo are already old for K and if major updates will be release with the new server will be even older. The truth is that they don't cash up so much after the topping of problems add by cheaters, but it is like our old say : milk the cow till will last...

MarjonD and rashikki like this.
  2. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I hope we have a cow big enough for everyone :)

rashikki likes this.
  3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Love meeting new people. :p

[​IMG]

4. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

I think we need to wait RF for their 5th year anniversary event. Im sure they will give or surprise us a Good event. Don’t make them rush thanks ..
    Real talk: RF are doing their job well . Longlive RF

Patience is key