Just sharing ! All is Good

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MarjonD, Mar 13, 2021.

1. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Hello Players

the amount I read complaining here about the drop rate, bugged not working .. is that true? or do you just want to increase your The drops? Guys, we should once train ourselves that there are some that are not easy, lol this is our game we need diligence and perseverance and long patience to get what we want for our character ... sometimes you get annoyed when you complain about RF, lol It's not easy for them to work, sometimes they recover from us, about lastweek we have almost 1 week event . Did someone here report to RF ? No one right....
    when something is bugged in the game and you can quickly report or complain to RF. should just be equal. we also thank them because we are happy because 9dragons are still alive .. sorry guys here is what I noticed and I can read ... thanks

all we need is patience

thanks for Reading

9dragonsRF thank you for doing your job well .. Morepower

Taoserve
    UcntHandleMe

2. mhabz15

mhabz15 New Member

Agree

3. ZachDeandre

ZachDeandre New Member

well said lol ... well i see some players complaining about drop rates or report some bug issue.. lol they want easy play. For me this game is fair and if you want to have items you just fucos on farming gold or items and sell .. all i know since acclaim this game we need PATIENCE to get what we need ... lol thanks

4. ZachDeandre

ZachDeandre New Member

Hi there i always see you in game lols get some rest bro thanks for helping me in LL for leveling .. Goodman

5. MarjonDuruin0829

MarjonDuruin0829 New Member

Really this guy is reseller lol buying items with a lower price then sell them double price lol imao ..no1 nuker nice joke jajaja

6. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Who you ? Lol

7. pudgeeee

pudgeeee New Member

@MarjonD , Really? Making additional forum accounts just to like and agree to your own post? No offense but if you are facing mental problems, you can share it here. There are good players who might be enemies in-game but are sincere enough to help other players on their personal problems.

bengie22 and rashikki like this.
  8. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

That account is toon lol .. this is my one and active account name in forum lol. this guy copied my name is just a hater mybe lol

9. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

And its a new member lol

10. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

This post is so full of ****. They purposely make everything insanely low drop rate then offer the item in boxes. If there was no boxes in this game, I'd agree with everything you said.