5th Anniversary event of 9Dragons RedFox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Anyways, I just want to conclude that I like to have an open mind and would like an event that is beneficial for all. I just only care about the growth of the game, pursuit of happiness for players competing and farming, and having fun too while being able to achieve realistic game content without overly excessive spending on the 5th anniversary event. But like I said, I don't mind whatever content they throw in the Item mall for 5th anniversary event, but I hope that this event that's coming will be fun, and be accessible in achieving and obtaining materials and gear by farming, and produce an economy that's flowing and alive. It would be a plus if we do see players coming back like how we did for 4th anniversary last year, and it would also benefit RedFox in the long run. Money will always come into play of course, but to keep a game running is to also keep your players happy and make the community participate in fun events with fair and achievable content.

bengie22, Terrorhavoc and Sedolh like this.
  2. Stark1

Stark1 New Member

Sedbona has a blind view of what's going on in both servers, she think that the forum members and comment quantity represent or show the true population of both servers.
    The problem is she play on forum not in game, in here she has speech, not have to donate lmao.
    It's funny to me that she still think and believe her Breeze, i mean Storm, still has important affect in servers lol.

@It's also funny to me that RedFox 9D always has a half-update each patch/ event, never full, we never knew when QingDao will open but we suddenly saw they're working with QingDao after a few days we knew JoongWon CEO made an official statement about making new server.
    Smell like threat =)), i mean damn, GM are hard workers :lmao:

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Indeed it is a great sign because load-o-meter does not exist anymore, aka RF will never install a counter on their servers.

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As for UT events @Eroine free UT would be way over the top. You want the whole server to run with OP gear arround? Well actually now if I think about it I wouldnt even mind I think. it's black side especially wicked that avoids any pk map at all costs when they're outnumbered in retrospect I'm actually totally for a full all OP geared server and now that I thought even further about it... technically that's what currently happening on white side.[/QUOTE]

I am debating the UTs from the future perspective, because all things in game after a certain levels needs Uts. As I said when an item gests old should be obtainable for free in events. This is what K is doing. Also you can't promote the game from free and lock an entire chains of production (clothes, weapons, relics...) to pay for it. Never in the history of 9dragons we should pay for the weapon, and we all know what weapons means for the damage. We all know they had for free in events what we have to buy. The time distance of updates, the content of events here does not conclude to the same thing. It is not fair advantage and it is discrimination vs k players from my point of view.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2021
  5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I think JWG side with my blind view of things in here and that is why they decide it is time for a change and made new servers, including one in Europe. I find it funny tho.

6. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I am telling this from the old time sake : if would be only honey, if the base base of players would not have been decrease, if the money would be flowing and the cash would be still target the forecast and budget of JWG, JWG would not decide it is a time for a change, it is a business decision in the end.

I wish for you who remaind in here to have a great event and hope you get free UTs this time or top gear, but don't set the bars to high. We all know the new servers must be open with a great fuss and with great events to attract the base of new players.

7. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

You need to get your facts straight too! I'm so offended you think I'm Th0t! I am not Th0t! :mad: I am Blackmagic.:cool:

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I think in the end does not matter who is who and what he did to get so far. You are only a hand of players left in here. You should all join hands and try promote the things in here and help RF get new players to sustain Yin server or what is left of this game in Tao and Yin. I am saying you should let the old grudges go and concentrate on what you guys want from RF to make this game better in here till will last. Try have fun. I will not be roaring too much around here asking for free Uts when new UE server is up. I will still hope the white side will win in the end :)

bengie22 likes this.
  9. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Probably cause people are content of server load bar when you start the game.

renatokpz likes this.
  10. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

let's teach ourselves that not everyone can be bought by money. let's also try to farm. it's better that you work hard first before you get the item you want. the ease of my game is that you combine diligence and perseverance and it's even more fun ... even if you're rich, you can also learn to save and don't teach or rush RF because we're not the only game they've touched so sometimes teach it yourself wait ...

Tao server

UcntHandleMe

11. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well its better to wait RF for their update. And don’t tell to RF what are they going to do. Don’t think too much. Abd don’t compare to other publisher for fast update. Your concern is good but too much advaced plan is bad .. thanks

Thanks RF your doing your job well . Longlive