5th Anniversary event of 9Dragons RedFox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Tiger55

Tiger55 New Member

Hey guys, i'm looking forward to this event.
    Can someone please tell when this event will take place?

2. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Last year it was after lunar event, that being said lunar was already in January, and anniversary was on 3rd of march, so perhaps this year will be this event end and then that 1 will start

3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Sounds like u missed the chicken hunt event. That was just in field only

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I imagine what anonime was that event to be missed...

5. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

well it was one of the very few special events. Where F2P players could get OP items. Many f2p players of my league got hairpin.

6. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well it might sound like it was nothing special but it was an event that was fair to everyone.
    Not needed to farm in a dungeon, just use a lot of lightfoot and was fair game for everyone since it was also on maps like nanchang.
    Getting some of the hainan relics was pretty nice.

7. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Crit def relics would we awesome for F2P people as we cant afford to farm UT relics/mirisa set.

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is pretty much nothing from the game point of view. To advance you desperately need a lot of UTs and you have to pay a lot to get those. The game is censored at high levels of pay to win for content is not free to play as it is promoted all over the internet. Since last year, we have been asking for events to get UTs, events that the Korean server had. I considered a great discrimination of the western players that we did not have such a thing and we always received less with higher payment. ”Like K” faded away quickly when we ask to provide same quality of service and same content, events, with no discrimination. They always get the premium content and we the leftovers...

This is why plenty of players consider all RF events anonime and bad, with loopholes. Always the motto MILK THE COW MORE predominated the events decision. Last when RF started, but after few years the curve ended bad again. It's about the mentality of doing business and selling to buyers. Over time, buyers will no longer buy if they have been burned once, such as gambling here for 1 item...

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You seem to have missed X-Mas Branch event too. Got 4 UT with 80$ at one point. The UT drop rste on those branches was insane. UT pricw therefore dropped to 20b at one point and F2P players could easily buy with gold.

10. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I am talking about free UTs events and I got plenty of those or events from K that I posted or events that use events mats to make UTs or high pay items. When the pay items gets old they make events for the entire community to get those, but not the case here. The lack of new content and events is another cause of this.

11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well u are saying that the chicken event could be missed,, and im just saying to u that it was a nice opportunity to get some relics that i otherwise probably wouldnt get as quick.

The comment started with he doesnt wanna buy passes for ll gc to farm for event. So for that was the chicken event.
    Sadly yes the redfox event is still taking place agsin in gcm. Complain was also in kl the event items drops so much which is not to bad with this event.

So unless you are returning to the game and then compare you experience vs the experience u have with K server, please stop doing that. U might have done enough events in the past but thats tje past, u also missed chicken event and u couldnt have seen what it did with beginners.

Im NOT comparing it to K version nor shall i everbdo that. Also dont really care about that part speech of your that players need really bad an UT event. But with an UT event it doesnt solve anything since once the event is over it will be a complain that they need to work hard for it again. So perhaps instead of shouting UT event UT event, revamp ID or lower points.

12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I only see you and another maxim 4 players in here that gives answers.
    Where are the rest ? Everything is dead in here...
    Why should I return here ?
    This story is simple here : the old mighty past will not come back, the players will not come back in here, JWG already made a move to the future, we will get that future with another server. The history and past is made to don't repeat the same mistakes. The mistakes here were obvious, including bad and boring events, that the entire community pointed out.

rashikki likes this.
  13. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Why would people stay and play? there is nothing to keep the new players or returning players out of the "Grind for power and relics loop". I played for a while and saw that there is no real path for a new player, no event to help new players out, everyone will one shot you regardless. Why spend my $ on this game? It's not even all that fun and versatile, an outdated game with no fun curve, you never reach the "I'm having fun" times unless you've been here ever since and have all the "previous omg items" from the better past events. New events are inclined to "buy more IM items to have a chance to be slightly better". There are way better games like a different one RF publishes, with way better events and player activities to follow and do. It might be p2w, but it's so fun that it doesn't even matter if you lose as it's not such a one sided fight. Let's get real, games are supposed to be fun even if you lose..this game is trash even if you win since there is no challenge, just a "higher number" skill gap closed with lots of $ or an overwhelming number of hours spent. I decline both. I have nor the passion for this game nor the time to grind for an item that will make me slightly better or probably not even close to being better.
    Events are just refurbished from past ones or just stolen from already failed games lol.

rashikki likes this.
  14. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Hey hey!!
    I am still here...
    Not posting on this useless and nonsense topic doesn't mean I don't play the game :)

You tend to generalize a lot, just because the storm quit the game, doesn't mean that everyone left the game.
    Yin is actually quite active these days, a lot of PVP happening in KL (a map that you said was dead... It is actually a very nice place to be and to play. So, I guess your predictions are/were like, how can I say? wrong?).

People like to throw wood into the fire without any reason.

And just to, maybe, inform you, the X-mas event was very profitable for everyone. People getting hairpins and Hainan relics and trading them for UTs. In that way, it was a free UT event. Everything you wanted and you missed it.

Sedolh likes this.
  15. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

It is still a dead server!!:mad: Get your facts straight!!:mad: Just the same old 10-15 total people killing each other over and over.

P.S.
    The "Storm" was such a huge disappointment. They promise that a major storm that was gonna change Yin Server but it never happen. I bought house insurance, life insurance and even an umbrella to weather the "Storm". :(

16. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Come on, get your facts straight!!! :)
    Most of them are actually new (relatively new, eheh)

You need much more than an umbrella!

Back to the topic.....
    @RF, please show us that you care about us and provide us with the best event ever :)
    Fingers crossed, much love and respect towards you!

17. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Blue weapons this month, I guess.

Qing1.png

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

lol , no more than 4 people with you included.
    When the storm quitted the others followed ... look how sad and lonely it is around here. I see no new topic on forum with days or weeks and before was quite active when we were around. Nobody is doing nothing, just sits around and wait to have the last crash. IS anyone giving any slight of contribution ? I see none.

There is a lot of gaming life even after this sad experience. We are at the end of a cycle all happen before will all 9d publishers, and since new server is opening we will still be around and give it a GO on a new level!

19. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It was cleaned up even was too late. The rest should enjoy the fruits of our hard work. We don't need any appreciative words, we just did our job in ou own way. Enjoy till will last !

20. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

2021 and people still look at forum activity to determine ingame activity. What a time to be alive!