RedFox 9dragons plans for 2021

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sedolh, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

So last year we got a post abiut what the plans are for this upcoming year from redfox. Or at least gm shared some info.

I wonder are we getting that this year as well?? We are about to enter month 3 of the year already. Last year 5th anniversary wad about to begin.
    They shared that they are working on Hainan.
    How about this year?
    I mean lunar event started later or last longer i think it will end 23 of march.
    What els is on the plans ot schedule?

2. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

There is too much future thinking here.
    Play the present and let the future surprise you (positively or negatively).

I'm hoping for good health for everyone, that's what is important.

Cheers and keep playing :)

3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Oh i am but i liked that message. It showed a bit what they are working on.

I know around new year most businesses present their business plans. So i wondered they are working on.
    Nothing wrong with sharing that imo.

4. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Since December of 2020, our team has been localizing Qingdao. This means the next content update will be Qingdao and probably the Comrade system.

MarjonD, BloodySpear, Sedolh and 2 others like this.
  5. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

So in other words, RF is preparing for a cash content that will make it even harder for F2P players to enjoy the game.

I cant lie, I dropped over 2k during the last 2 events and pretty much got crap from boxes and to help my char(s) advance.

If the 5th anniversary event is crap, Ill move on for good this time. Got my new pc and laptop, so I am no longer stuck playing this anymore.

Wish us all the best for the 5th year event!!!!

dankiel91, renatokpz and [GM]Ahri like this.
  6. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

We know you've been on and off on 9D from your posts on the forums. Thank you for your continued support!

7. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Lmfao. Correct me if I'm wrong but is this a low-key diss to @KProphetK ? :rolleyes:

Like, you aint going no where even tho you say you are gonna quit again:p

dankiel91 and Sedolh like this.
  8. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

can't wait for it :)

Props to the team!

9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Thank you for sharing
    That sounds very promising and interesting.
    Mkaes me even more curious what comrade system is

10. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Just the place where you can burn your leftover Ultimate Tablets and trillions of gold... Not even kidding.

11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Well be kind and explain, i would kike to knkw or understand what it might be

12. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Exactly what I said. You dump some items in a new window, but I don't even know the bonuses. I'm not a Korean language expert, I barely know few Hangul symbols. I'll upload some screenshots from KR when it finishes patching. Unless Ahri does it instead of me.

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Sure and if u can share some info like if its more physical like rumors were told.
    I saw some youtube videos but didn't got any clear info coz they didnt attack mobs

14. KProphetK

LOL Flame - Ask Terror, Ive been in Black Desert the last 3 weeks playing. I only come in game on events. I only returned this time cuz HazeSmoker got my to play pvt server then he left and came here and asked me to join. At that time i was playing on an out dated All in One that barely ran 9D, now I got my new gaming pc and laptop and like iI said, if 5th anniversary is crap, Im forever done. Why stay here when I can now play better games with better events/customer service and a publisher that listens to the community.

Killimanjaro and rashikki like this.
  15. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Cool.
    Maybe I'm the only one who thinks so, but it would be nice forced JW to remove not all, but even 10% of the useless stuff.from this game in the meantime.

16. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Thanks for this awesome spoiler!!

17. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I think nobody plays this game becausenit is "good" or b/c it has crazy graphics. It's all nostalgia.

FirePants and KProphetK like this.
  18. KProphetK

I have to agree, but to get old and new players interested and to actually stay, events need to be more focused on that issue. I have 6 pupils that have not logged in over 2 years and I remember speaking to several of them before they quit and the main reason they quit was the fact of farming items and events wasnt worth them staying an dedicating thier lives to trying to get crap in this game.

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well i think this game consist mostly of 2 kinds of players. Those who consider the journey of farming in itself while interacting with people as their goal and those who consider having high-end gear and pk others as their goal. The latter group can only consist of P2W players because if that really is your goal and you realize that it will take you a decade to achieve as a F2P then you'll quit fast.

KaMiguel and BirdbrainX like this.
  20. KProphetK

Yes I have been off and on, but those times I have left this version have been because of medical reasons and Dr's asking me to stop gaming all together. RF is by far the worst pubs this game has had and G1 was bad and RF beats them.

I dont even log much during the week due to this event 1 is a crap ass event and Ive had better things to do or play than log here, like many others of my league and or friends.

So this game will be getting a Content Creators review that I am friends with and Ill see what he thinks as he comes in and reviews the game. I have not given him my thoughts on the game and I asked him to not come to the forums and read anything concerning 9D. But I did ask him once his review is dont, to then read forums of 9D and all RF published games and give not only his thoughts about 9D, but his thoughts of RF as a gaming publisher based on the post in all gaming forums.

I cant wait to hear back from him on when and if he even uploads a vid.

Lets wait and see shall we, you will then see how bad your services are overall and why ppl like me and many others either leave for good, or just play if and when we desire.

Eroine likes this.