Yo god does exist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shina, Feb 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Savate and Krav Maga (had many similarities to my suggestion in OGP/GC)

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. msuppnick123

msuppnick123 New Member

So you received a copy of both?

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Yes

4. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

I personally don't care what they give out. Get it, don't get it, it doesn't matter to me or anyone else. You're so salty about nothing right now though. If your uninspired combos manage to land you the scroll, great. Otherwise, build a bridge and get over it. Kinda like what you tell everyone who has an opinion that differs from yours?

5. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I can understand where you're coming from; getting completely, and utterly, shut out while another user is receiving different treatment. But, knowing my roots, all I can really say is how didn't you expect it here? I've blabbered about the inconsistency throughout my years being apart of this community. I am also one who has been treated better in some cases AND worse in other cases. I've seen all sides of the spectrum.

Honestly, I wouldn't even call these actual Scroll releases. Literally every other Scroll (even the most rare ones) are receivable or earnable, whereas these are just one or two time releases as of now.

Tengu likes this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Tried the ticket route. And remember that quote I linked of Starberry's blatant false comparison dismissing me? I was cool with all that; I let it go, it was what it was. I only brought it back up because of Starberry's vocalized interest/initiative in giving another person something under the same circumstances I was denied no less than 2 weeks prior. It was insulting.
    Couldnt agree more. I'm cool with them giving out a 7day version of a scroll before its release but ACTUALLY RELEASE IT.

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Shh. <3

It's suck tho. Favoritism is somewhere in there the dark ass where RedFox staff cannot see.

They did dirty to my last tournament twice, but ok. And OGPlanet dirty to my old guild war too. I am cool with it. Long as they don't do stupid. Cuz we owned this game before OGPlanet and redfox and the guy really long time. We just created a custom made scroll in rumble fighter. it's nice.

They should suck their own nuts and give everyone who has made scroll/exocore/clothes from the suggestion that is similar with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.