5th Anniversary event of 9Dragons RedFox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Hello GMs of RedFox,

So my question and complaint for the next upcoming event is about the 5th anniversary of RedFox games for 9Dragons. It would be great if RedFox give us an earlier notification on when the update events are being implemented, and instead of letting us know the last minute doing a maintenance. We appreciate your services, but there are some things that need to be addressed and changed coming from a fan and supporter of the game. If you guys want to improve the game itself along with basic service support to gamers in 9D, I would highly recommend hearing the needs of players to have a healthy and growing community(my opinion). So back to my MAIN question about 5th anniversary coming up, we want to know if this event will be promising where all PvE'rs and PvP'rs can benefit in the long run where we don't have to suffer and open our wallets too much. Obviously, there will be some Item mall content involved with the upcoming event(no issue with that for me), BUT we also want a fair farm event with GOOD CONTENT where we can grow and truly enjoy the game, and not have to suffer too much where time and money is the issue to get it. I mean, I can list a whole bunch of reasons, but I'm trying to make it short. Whoever is reading this can add their two cents and suggestions for this event too. Really though to be honest, I just hope the 5th anniversary event will be fun, promising, and fair to all players AND help bring more players regardless if they are veterans or new. Hope you are reading this [GM]Ahri and NineArts.
    Peace!

- FlameDemon

khanarya, enotC4, Hegemonic and 2 others like this.
  2. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

If event content notice are to be release b4 the content itself i rather all farm-able item to be account bound:p
    So no one can get the idea of farming ahead and taking advantage of it.:rolleyes:

3. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

Dear RF Team,
    I Suggest Just end the Current event I believe there is no one farming Current event and make a better 5th anv event from next month start

4. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

TBH i have joined 9 dragons on 4th ANV due to free pet 4 and a lot to farm only 1 good event made me stick to 1 year and not made me quit to see a better events again

5. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

Good idea. Should we send tickets to them about this? It's unimaginable that RF can come up with such event like this. I couldnt figure out what they are trying to do with such lame event - is it a sign for their product to come to and end cause they dont put any effort on promoting it anymore

tssrreddy likes this.
  6. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

This never happened before, why bring this to the discussion?
    As far as I know, all events have their own items to be collected, so you never farm in advance...
    The main topic is the 5th-anniversary event and not a general patch update.

But, yes, FlameDemon, I agree with you and I'm hoping the same. Fingers crossed.

7. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

I agree 100%. 9d actually has a big community but RF fucked it up when they opened and lied about not introducing boxes on Yin server. There are over 1000 people on the discord of the private server but those players won't even give RF a chance because it's "too p2w".

8. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

RedFox Games has never made an event post in advance before maintenance. However, we do share sneak peeks.

As far as we know, everyone can participate in all of our events regardless of whether they are PvE'rs or PvP'rs.

Jyang123 likes this.
  9. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

I appreciate your reply Ahri, but that doesn't answer all my questions. They can participate, but can each individual grow and develop their character as the game progresses through the years to come by with new content? As gear and relics become harder to farm, the rates to craft and farm takes even longer to obtain. So I'm asking if this 5th anniversary event will live up to its reputation like how 4th anniversary did during the Covid19 crisis last year? I understand you guys are working on QingDao map, but what about the Hainan map revamp? We have not even yet fully obtain a fully revamp Hainan, but we are moving to QingDao? We can't skip from A to M, and then jump back to B to C. When we do this, we lose components and also other true aspects to play the game, and is harder for players to get where they want and need to be. Also, why haven't we even gotten Black Monks temple revamp in Tibet yet? That would be a great if you can talk with JONGWON games about this. I'm just throwing suggestions, and asking why are we missing other components in this game, as to why we have a lot of 9D gamers and fans are feeling upset.

tssrreddy, dankiel91 and renatokpz like this.
  10. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Would be nice if you guys can make a repeat or a similar version of the 3rd year anniversary event (best event in my opinion) , this would give players who came after a fair chance at obtaining Marble set relics and also add the last level of the relics which was missing from that event. Also it was fairly easy to obtain Mirror of ancient dragon during that event and given how many players now have +15 FWD weapons, I’m sure they would appreciate it. It’s just wishful thinking for such an event but whoever played at that time would recall the population growth during that time. :) 47AA7E3F-A775-43C0-BF0D-CBEBAA761524.jpeg 9D3FBD9F-B5EC-4D06-BA97-74F525BBF415.png

tssrreddy likes this.
  11. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Tbh i wouldnt mind that are a fwd event.
    Some have some not, so would not be to bad

12. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Nah I think we're fine without that 200% crit def relic. If ppl start getting extra 200% crit def we will just have endless PK matches with no outcome = BORRING

13. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that the majority of tao players get 1 shot killed now, having something worth farming would be great, as the last few events since I've been back have not been worth a dam for Free2Play members.

Cool you got good gear relics or whatever, but you don't speak for the majority nor so I, but I'm sure if most players even came to the forums, they would be heard bit nothing would be done.

I wasn't around for that event and would like to better my chars relics and gear.

Killimanjaro and tssrreddy like this.
  14. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

I get your point and its true to some degree. On these relics, the Ice marble lvl 2 has a much bigger upgrade as well. Overall though, I still believe damage is easier to build than crit def. And like @KProphetK said, it won't apply to the majority of people.

tssrreddy and KProphetK like this.
  15. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

@Terrorhavoc @KProphetK I agree with the general concept of making high end gear more accessible to f2p players. However in this specific case with the mentioned items the "1 shot" players will become a 2 shot at best but most probably will remain a 1 shot. The only impact this item would have is that high-end pvp would become borring as it would turn out to endless fights without outcome. The high-end pvp right now is dynamic and fun.

16. KProphetK

Yeah true, it will be be a that savior relic we all noobs wish for, but anything is better than nothing.

If you actually knew me in game and saw how much they me and effort I've put into just trying to sell things to make gold, farm things to make items from crafting or be given items to even try and make it in game, you would see more of my point.

Yeah I've spent and now I wish I hadn't, cuz I'm really no better off than I was before. I mean I got a hairpin and yy sold another crap hinan relic, but I'm still dropped with 1 shot by most.

There's more ppl on tao by far, many from yin have moved over as well. The game is on its last legs, PvP isn't like it was 2 yrs ago when I left. If crafting wasn't so dam dump crazy fucked up, many and I mean, many players would not have quit or would return. With each event, there's less and less active players.

Yeah I've quit a billion times +3, but I really don't have the desire or passion I once had. I've grind my ck hyb to death and tbh, I really do not see things changing. RF going to do the same as they have for 4 yrs and that's continue to drive those that love the game, away.

I wish us all fun and hot, but that ship is sailing!

17. KProphetK

Why the hell we can't edit anymore?

18. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

To me, I like competition, and what is a server where there are no players to go up against in PVE and PVP when one side is dominating the other? The lack of population, lack of craft percent rates to obtain materials/items, lack of knowledge and guidance for players that are new or returning players, and lack of resources provided to farm and achieve a certain goal in game for a shorter period of time. The MAIN TOPIC for this is the 5th anniversary event, and I hope it can live up to the expectations like 4th anniversary or even 3rd anniversary. Most importantly, I hope it can make players that are new, returning, or old veterans play again and stay long term.

tssrreddy and KProphetK like this.
  19. KProphetK

Im not holding my breath. Ive yet to see 1 event that we dont have to farm mobs and dungeons. Not that Im lazy, but I dont have the gold to keep buying LLGC passes like that.

20. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

To attract players we have to know what to do all day in this game we don't know what to do...
    because the fabrication rate is too low....?because there was nothing worth collecting and the crawl rate was too difficult due to the catastrophic drop rate....?the less this player the less this gm know ... please know and still ignore doing nothing to pull people back......?what do you think alone...?