Yo god does exist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shina, Feb 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Soo they finally made it huh, crazy. Guess I’m back lol . I’m assuming nothings changed with the game? Hope they actually gave it too me

Tengu and NeoStrayFox like this.
  2. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

They more than likely didn't give it to you.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. Shina

damn that sucks, is there anyway that can be fixed, or am i just fucc'd? Also long time no see, glad to see ya

Draygashi likes this.
  4. Shina

@Starberry Heya, I assume you cant do anything about it but its worth a shot asking?

5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I actually brought it up on maintenance night, so I think it's just waiting on NimoniX to respond. For the time being as there's no permanent version of the scroll yet, I am afraid that this is the only information that I can provide to you at this time.

If there is an update on this from NimoniX, the support team will reach out to you with follow-up details.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  6. Shina

All good! No worries, thanks for replying soo fast

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@Starberry
    @Shina
    If Wind Shooter wasnt similar enough to Tyrant this wouldnt meet the criteria either.

EDIT: The scrolls share the same stance, 4th-5th kick, the uppercut, reverse rotation palm, axe kick, flying kick and sweep kick animations that were present but moved to different combos but Wind Shooter similarly re-arranged attacks already present on Tyrant into a different combo/order i.e.
    WS Stance = Tyrant's Stance
    WS'2 KP Bounce = Tyrant's PPK Bounce
    WS's Kick2 = Tyrant's Kick3
    WS Kick3 = Tyrant Kick1
    WS Kick4 = Sovereignty's Kick3
    WS PP{P} = Tyrant's PP{P} but with Tyrant's kGP as a finisher /w wind instead of energy
    WS PPKP = Tyrant's PPKK 100% copy/pasted animation for animation
    WS kG = Tyrant's kG but with a kick.
    The only animations that werent on Tyrant were WS's 1st kick, 5th kick, half of the kG, and >>G slide similarly to how Bash has a new 1st punch, 1st kick, 2nd kick, and KP. I was told ALL these similarities werent enough, in fact I was told making such an argument was the equivalent of me claiming I made Shoot Boxing just because Savate and it share the same first punch.
    Funny how Shina is getting a totally different response.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    NeoStrayFox likes this.
  8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Unless I'm wrong bc if so @Starberry and I need to rehash a shelved conversation from a few weeks ago

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@Shina So how do you like Bash btw? :) And to answer your question God doesnt exist on RF

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  10. Shina

And soo far yeah I dig it, gotta re learn a bit in this game

Tengu likes this.
  11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Just wish it kept the Air Punch or the counter but they were very careful to make sure nothing was as it originally was here except the 4th-5th kick.

12. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

I said it before and I'll say it again...
    Ripping a stance and staple combos from a popular fighting game character doesn't mean you designed a scroll. It means the developer play d the same popular game.

13. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Did you miss the post where @Starberry said they were going to try to give it to @Shina even before they asked/posted?

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I bet 100 astros that in response to me pointing out their double-standard they're probably not going to give either of us anything, they'll never acknowledge that they goofed here and do the right thing because someone in RedFox hates me.

15. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hey there.

I just wanted to clear the air a little bit following the recent "Bash" & "Wind Shooter" scrolls since it seems to be a hot topic for discussion in the recent weeks. When these scrolls were implemented, there was no official word that it was derived from an existing scroll suggestion in RFNA by NimoniX themselves - it was just a "new" scroll known by everyone, including myself and the Rumble team.

For the earlier post that I made in regards to Wind Shooter not being worthy of being similar to Tengu's suggestions, that was based on my own personal opinion of the scroll comparison at the time. I apologize if it felt like you were shut down on the spot with no hope, but I hope you can also respect my opinion, even if you disagree with it. Due to the nature of Rumble Fighter at it's current stage, it is hard to tell whether a certain scroll was actually influenced by a suggestion versus them using animation from an already existing skill item in-game. To be certain whether it is influenced by a suggestion or not, official word from the developers is required. I am not too sure on the status on that, as I am not allowed to actually get involved in this type of ordeal. I just wanted to assure you @Tengu, that my personal verdict does not replace, modify or affect your claim. At the end of the day, the developers will and always have the final say to these types of things.

As for Bash, I immediately brought up the "Shattering Hand" suggestion after I was informed by community members via Discord to take a look at. Once again, it's difficult to tell whether re-used animation was used (or was new/influenced by a suggestion), so to be certain for sure, official word from developers is once again required and I do not know the exact status on that. You may be a bit puzzled on my different tone of the responses, but it would have been similar if I have given my opinion on the comparison. I believe each claim deserves it's very own share of investigation and fairness - and thus have done my part (which was to bring up the suggestion and ask for it to be forwarded in). The rest will be handled through the support tickets and I will have zero knowledge on what happens on the other side.

I understand if you're frustrated and want equality based on the treatments given to past suggestions (like Aikido & Muay Boran), but those suggestions were implemented when the game was under the previous publisher GamesCampus - which may have been different then since the game was under different management. As I stated previously, if the developers lay down the law that it is from your suggestion - then you will be notified further down the road. If not, then that decision can't really be contested, even if it may leave you quite sour.

I will not be commenting on this topic any further, but I hope this gives you an insight on this review process.

NeoStrayFox and Jazztech like this.
  16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@Starberry
    Bash has matching animations to Shattering Hand? Lets give him the scroll.
    Wind Shooter has matching animations to Tyrant as well as button inputs for combos, combo purposes and a FULL COPY/PASTED COMBO? Not similar enough.

O K A Y

This couldn't come off any more duplicite. Why would I respect your opinion when said opinion from the very start was anything but respectful to me by trying to strawman my argument with a blatantly underhanded false comparison that I was never even close to making? Im not puzzled by your differing responses; I'm used to two-faced treatment by admins on RF, I just thought we got over that after OGP.

I dont want equality based on prior events and standards, I want equality based on CURRENT events and standards youre setting RIGHT NOW. Your flowery words mean nothing when their sole intents are to spit in my eye as you simultaneously elevate a person in the same situation as me while expecting me to be too stupid to not realize whats happening.

Cant imagine why your game cant maintain a fan base.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  17. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

18. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

Even if something is 1-1 clone of a post, it doesn't mean you created it if all you did was copy and paste a bunch of uninspired combos from a character. That's like me laying claim to fhp crhp shoryuken and saying I made it.

19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

So I guess it's just coincidence both Wind Shooter and my scroll had identical PP{P} guard crush, a 100% identical PPKP animation-for-animation, a fencing kick combo with the same 2-3-4 kicks but re-arranged, a 2hit bounce up axe kick, and a kG ground wave projectile? Youre telling me ALL SIX of these nearly identical similarities are a COINCIDENCE?

B R U H

You just made the same strawman-like false comparison Starberry made and youre totally missing the part where theyre trying to give it to Shina a copy of Bash for re-used animations from Shattering Hand even tho Wind Shooter re-used my animations in almost the SAME WAY except not only did Wind Shooter copy/paste my combo/move structure but also a FULL combo that I MADE, Rugal and Adelheid have NEVER done the PPKP combo in a King of Fighters, thats MY combo. Do you not recognize the BLATANT double standard present here? Seriously? And by YOUR logic NO SCROLL CREATOR HAS CREATED ANYTHING, we're just "copy/pasting uninspired combos from characters" so why aren't you saying Shina shouldnt be getting Bash either?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  20. msuppnick123

msuppnick123 New Member

Did you receive a copy of the other scrolls you've made after they were implemented?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.