Event epi

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hastarel, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Hello everyone, could you tell me please is that Even epi is permanently or 30 days?
    Thank you!

tssrreddy likes this.
  2. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This is a 30 day epithet. I have added that information to the post. Thanks!

3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

Well this is kinda a downer. Was hoping to farm enough for a 2021 LNY souvenir, but now I am not so sure anymore. :(

neos111 and tssrreddy like this.
  4. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

Dear RF Team,

I though at least we can farm EPI now there is nothing to farm thank you for info i can rest and wait for 5th Anv event hopefully at least make it a descent one like last year

thank you

neos111, BirdbrainX and KaMiguel like this.
  5. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

Yeah, if epi is only 30 days, it's not worth it to farm.

neos111, tssrreddy and BirdbrainX like this.
  6. neos111

neos111 New Member

Nice, thanks for ruining this event! :)

7. kBoZok

kBoZok New Member

So happy to know this, exactly why I've decided not to even play much til anniversary.

And if anniversary is crap as well, then I see me and a few others leaving 9dragons. RF just made fun and obsolete thing in this game finally.

Cya in a few weeks.

8. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

The events this year comparing to the event last year are a real disappointment.

Myself and probably a majority of 9D players like to farm permanent stuff instead of temporary stuff.

Epis, Decos & Relics just to have them...

With the current event you will need to farm 30-40 hours for a temporary epi.

DoggyStyle likes this.
  9. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

cannot believe that RF come up with a trash event like this and the GM even informed us in advance of a festive event. What a joke.

Bags are 1 & 2 - not 3 & 4, and they even have time limited of 30 days? Well, why not use death valley bag instead ?

10. Anonyma

Anonyma Member

@[CM]NineArts do you think it's reasonable to ask us to farm 720 boxes (57,600 rice and pancakes and 36,000 apples and beef) if we want to get just one set of the main event item, the ornaments, for our clothes and one weapon? That's just over 20 boxes a day, every day until the event ends.

Even if we want just one set (4) ornaments for one weapon, that's 120 boxes. This might be more reasonable if beef dropped at the same rate as the other mats, but they drop at maybe 20% of the rate of the others, for ornaments that have better counterparts already in the game (jade lakes and spring aura).

After the event was announced, I was excited to farm some of the event items but after seeing the resource list and now finding out the epi is only 30 days, it's very disheartening. I hope the 5th anniversary brings a fun event that we can reasonably farm to bring a refresher to the game and have a better reward-to-grind ratio that doesn't feel bad to farm and we can focus on having fun celebrating an achievement for 9dragons.

StupidBoy, Antik, tssrreddy and 2 others like this.
  11. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

I dont know what they are thinking when publishing the 2 recent events. 1st is the valentine that gives us cake and roar (lmfao, who even need them???) and 2nd is the lunar ny one with totally useless item reward for a huge amount of farming material.

considering that new servers of EU and VN are coming, RF should have think how to make their version better & more interesting with special event and way to manage/ develop their own server but what they did were totally disappointed for all players who are expecting something worth their effort.

StupidBoy and DoggyStyle like this.