LLGC dungeon area

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nerkus789x, Feb 15, 2021.

1. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Hi GM,

Can i suggest you to make Tao server Loulan Golden Castle dungeon entrance area Safe Zone?
    There are some people who abuse glitches or something like that. They are killing players who are already inside dungeon. Also some players near LLGC entrance are disturbing and not let others to start dungeon, they keep attacking, because of pvp mode cant enter dungeon.
    I suggest 3 options: 1) Make Loulan Golden Castle dungeon entrance area Safe Zone; 2) Extend ,,Impervious'' mode after exit LLGC dungeon from 10 seconds to 30 seconds (players will have time to put passes for dungeon and start it before getting killed; 3) Fix Glitches or bann their abusers 30days long+.

2. Hastarel

Hastarel Member

Yes it is a good idea for Safe Zone at the entrance area, that will be very comfortable for a lot of playes!

rashikki likes this.
  3. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Its sad tho that u only suggest it for tao.
    On yin that would be nice as well, since u know since the glitch is on tao it probably is on yin as well..
    But extend to 30 sec is unreasonable.

4. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

I agree! :)

5. Ward420

Ward420 New Member

I don't think he maliciously ignored Yin lol

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Safe zones don't stop you from being killed.....

Vrangsinn likes this.
  7. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

Well I think there is an issue with the game that when I tele in the dung and I am in the dung run. I am able to be pked while in the dung if die(which I would die cause I can't fight back since I am fighting mobs and not a person) It bugs my run. ran through a half stack of LLGC passes and its kind of annoying.

8. StupidBoy

StupidBoy New Member

Add NPC buff to Hermit in LL like in Loulan Map for srs runs

Vrangsinn likes this.
  9. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

I think your concern it’s not possible all you need to do is get a good gear if your farming on LLGC , or if you don’t want pk your main make some toons or pocket healer to put passes to enter DUNGEON , a good pker will kill you once’s for Loulan points and GK/BK then they kill again after a hour , Loulan map is a PvP map so it’s free to kill players ! I do kill bully players sometimes but not the a f k once’s! Goodluck have fun

-UcntHandleMe

10. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Sadly 50% of pkers in Tao doesnt have honor. Doesnt matter if its Loulan or Kunlun. They get bored and go bully same players - kill them 10 times in 1 hour long. We kill these bullies and they call for their mommy and daddy later. Pker die and call for help? No honor really.
    Anyways, many are making dungeon with party sharing xp with others. When they exit LLGC some log in faster, some slower, because of that impervious efect ends, pker start killing and cant enter dungeon because of pvp mode.
    Another problem is: Pkers are using glitches and kill people who are already inside dungeon. After being killed inside it bug dungeon and pazzes are lost.
    Also, is your league UnitedPinoy? We suspect one of your member used to keep pking people near LLGC entrance no stop. He used glitch to pk ppl who are inside dungeon too.

bengie22, MarjonD and rashikki like this.
  11. CtrlDel

CtrlDel Member

I completely understand your frustration, i would feel the same!
    Loulan is PvP Map!
    If there is a glitch, that is not players fault!
    Blame RF for not being able to fix that glitch, seriously.
    I do agree, if RF wants to do something about it and help,
    then the right thing to do is extend impervious.

MarjonD likes this.
  12. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Hello Just for correction UnitedPinoy are fair to all players we do farming for our own items . And we don’t used any third party tool / glitch for PvP but we can do PvP all day because our League UnitedPinoy is a PvP, and one more thing if we kill player we just kill once’s for Bad karma and Points ! thanks have fun

13. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

I agree this is a good idea RF should xtend impervious time !

14. Apollyon

Apollyon New Member

It doesn't help. The problem is not in the duration of invulnerability, but in the fact that the enemy can attack you when you are impenetrable. I have enough of these 10 seconds to go back into the dungeon. Even if it extend to 20 seconds or more , it doesn't matter , PVP will be activated after the end of the impermeability , even if you are already in the dungeon.

MarjonD and rashikki like this.
  15. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Oh I get it know , well you right because I experienced once’s and i get bug inside the Dungeon and can’t hit the mobs on 1st floor and my life is - 2 so I try to relog. When I get back to game I am already dead lol... RF should make an action about those player using third party tool or glitcher... but the question? how RF can handle this problem ? Because we can’t even know their names ...

16. Apollyon

Apollyon New Member

We can know their names ;) just wait until they end of PvP status and add them to the party. Of course you have to do relog in so he doesn't kill you again. It's even very easier for GMs if they want to.

MarjonD likes this.
  17. nerkus789x

nerkus789x Active Member

Sooo, can we receive answer if there is going to be any actiom taken? :D.

18. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Sure u can send a tocket like many others probably have done
    And then they are kind enough to send this as an answer back. Let me quote to u

19. kBoZok

kBoZok New Member

To those on Tao at least, this is directed at all of that thet keep saying LL is a PvP map!

Thats the most stupid thing any of you can say vs the topic at hand.

LD is a PvP map as well and we are allowed to get a Anti PK buff in LD - So stop the stupid replies that LL is pvp.

LL has been a useless map until LLGC got revamped, just like LD was and then we got the Anti PK buff so that players could choose to PK or get PK'd.

So adding the Anti PK buff to LL is the exact same as it would be for LL.

There is no Dungeon in KL, so no need for one. Those that can PK those going to LLGC will defend the PvP side of it, only because you got the gear, relics etc etc. But those that are just trying to lvl, just want to be left alone while they enjoy LLGC and what comes with it.

Im a PvE player and it does get annoying to be killed by some moron outside the dungeon thats killing you while your inside.

IDC what they do, ive been playing Black Desert Online (Not from RF - Hell NO).

Anyways off to have dinner and drinks with friends!

later~!

rashikki likes this.
  20. kBoZok

kBoZok New Member

Sorry fixed my post, wont allow me to Edit