Strategy : Common builds

Discussion in 'Game Guides and Tips' started by Eroine, Aug 20, 2018.

1. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

I would like to elaborate the nuker stating, even if items are most important atm.

First of all I understand preferring cons in pvp to have a higher Def and HP. Why would I not go cons dex in pvp but instead go wis cons? The ck attack rating is most important, ain't it? When I add up the wis dmg points I get 2k base dmg from points, which is literally nothing at the moment. Because in the next step getting items which add dmg would most likely be either add ck dmg or critical dmg raising effects. Right?

2. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Builds are made up to be tested. In Acclaim some warriors build few wiz stats and hybrids para avoid them more. Nuker is pvp role more than pve, so pvp build, chi kung full is a good one. Use chi kung damage for chi kung skills.

3. VietGermanGamer

VietGermanGamer Member

Well normally that would be true, but due to the fact Heroine already stated this game is not about stats but items. The dmg you get from stats is nearly worthless for a nuker if the items are not right. That is why I want to elaborate why cons/dex might be the best build even in pvp instead of wis dex or wis cons.
    Basic math says 400 points x 5dmg/per point equals 2000 dmg base. Meanwhile 400 cons means 10k basic health and so on. If we look at pvp system atm we see mostly crit as main source of dmg. So going against crit means dex is most important for crit and dodge, while missing 200 points in wis does 1000 dmg less is like peanuts if u raise your crit chance by 2x with 200 points ^^"

Cytrix likes this.
  4. bagina

bagina New Member

Awesome stuff here! So I like to PvE, building a hybrid, would ck build be wis for weapon then max dex rest cons?

5. ttran

ttran Member

For pve, I think the enchant were crit dmg or item drop rate, but what are enchants for pvp?

are they phys/ck crit rate, PVP dmg increase?

6. MinnesotaSlays

MinnesotaSlays Active Member

ttran you are correct as I am aware.

ttran likes this.
  7. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Hello
    I’ve been playing 9dragons 9 months untill now and I play HD nuker / cker role and I reach IS6 level last event , and I want to be a good pvp player well I max already dex and cons the rest is wisdom? Is this the right build for PvP ? Thanks

8. OldAzriel

OldAzriel Member

Best nuker in server asking how to build? Funny. Lol

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

i wonder why people still ask about builds these days - as if this was acclaim lol. Just max dex and get enough wis so that your have enough attributes for seastorm weapon. Other than that attributes is useless it doest help at all, attributes are an old outdated concept. Now all that matters is relics / epi / weapon / ornaments and most importantly the relic options. Forget about attributes bro.