Bring Nangin please. Seriously. Please. PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Vicenza, Feb 15, 2021.

?

Would you like Nangin added to 12sky2 classic?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vicenza

Vicenza New Member

Please,

Every single person I have spoken to in this game wants Nangin to be put in, it would make it 2v2 during HSB, lots of people love nangin and I've heard the response "We want it classic, classic means no nangin" that literally isn't true because when you launch your game the CINEMATIC that plays literally has nangin in it. Nangin IS 12sky2 classic.

At the VERY LEAST, can you PLEASE add the MAPS back for Nangin so that we can invade nangin and take screenshots while it is empty? I wanted to do this for valentines day and make my entry into valentines day be a post of me in an empty nangin place with a quote saying "The only valentine I want, is my faction back."

There's no real good reason for not adding Nangin back, it either comes down to you don't have the ability/power to do it or you genuinely believe "classic" means no nangin, do a vote, a survery or something please seriously I beg you. Seriously, how much does this need to be requested before you start thinking about it?? It's been ages!!

yasinb4b4 likes this.
  2. daily100

daily100 New Member

OPEN NANGIN PLEASE!

3. Vicenza

Vicenza New Member

https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/twelvesky-2-classic-introduction.3/

In this thread linked, you state that you were intending to release nangin along with g4, clearly something happened. It has been 5-6 years now, the people have spoken, the people have been asking you on repeat, I have found thread after thread after thread asking for it. You will increase playerbase, you will attract players from mayn/old aeria players, you will help balance HSB with 2v2, your game will make sense instead of half the map being fkn empty all the time. LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS, WE PAY YOU SO MUCH IN RP ALREADY.

4. ashurakengan

ashurakengan New Member

5. Jed961

Jed961 Member

I am very glad to hear that you have surveyed a great many players. Maybe you should remain loyal to your faction.