Official TS2C Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [GM]Neko, Jul 19, 2018.

1. PremixedBugle37

PremixedBugle37 New Member

Is game still active?

2. 5hadowx

5hadowx New Member

We need more new updates like god pets,r12 and easyer to get elite...

3. jeann24

jeann24 New Member

Have a HSB event . Where the faction will get a point when they nega a faction and the faction with the most point will recieve a random prize from u or faction prize something like that.

4. Jazerade

Jazerade New Member

Unreachable R12 is among some of the dumbest implementations you've allowed yourself to plague your servers with.

Zachary209 likes this.
  5. krazymonkeys

krazymonkeys New Member

Does everyone else think this event is terrible? Deco you can't upgrade, extremely remote chance of pc drop or sbf, and the rest is just more stuff to remove from auto hunt list so you can drop it.

6. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

we are already in the end of 2020, game has been running for almost 5 years yet this item was never readded to the item mall, why redfox?
    IMAGE ON THE POST BELOW

7. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

8. gamhing

gamhing New Member

Is the Pet Combine feature still available? If so, can you tell me how to do it?

9. Vicenza

Vicenza New Member

Add Nangin already.

10. GodOfTKB

GodOfTKB New Member

how do we know where the item is set1r-set5r or v2 set full detail n name i feel like there not a lot detail on any upgrade anything? and detail on the pet too when i try look for detail there is nothing so plz be more detail on everything coming up

11. Doomkiwi

Doomkiwi New Member

Why is this post still open? Pretty clear that after 5 years you haven't listened at all to the player base.

12. DragonKing82

DragonKing82 New Member

One of the reasons most game tend to doom are lack of attention on community suggestion....this thread seems to be open for so long yet so many things are still open.... i think if this game is not earning enough for redfox then it should be stopped completely or need to focus on new ways/content to increase the same.... there is no point in running these games half heartedly.... every week we see same bonus xp event ..there is nothing beyond that...there could be so many things which could be really needed by players which could be introduced with chance of drop from grinding including elites.

ABabyOnaDragon, Den0ne and xileron like this.
  13. Den0ne

Den0ne Member

Yep, and they missed a big opurtunity when mayn closed the game.....instead of tryin to atract those players, they let them go to private servers.

14. ABabyOnaDragon

ABabyOnaDragon New Member

Ayo, I'm starting to initiate some activity but we need some help from the DEVs or GMs.
    You guys can keep this game alive if you want to, and it will bring you tons of money if you do so.
    There are so many lovers of this game and you're letting it go to waste! Events, New Drops, Boss Spawns in Yang? Anything!
    A little bit of attention would go a long way for most of the veteran players, and some alterations to the upper end of this game being blocked by $ or spending years of your life grinding away.
    We can do better, and there is a community who wants to help so lets do something about it.
    I'd even be willing to invest in purchasing the server if you are unable/unwilling to do so.
    Lets come to a solution, and be good to all the people who've invested their precious time into this. @Ryu

15. xxmcmlxxxvi

xxmcmlxxxvi New Member

can i stream or no?