Increasing the Fortune Pouch drop (Money bag)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CursedAF, Dec 14, 2020.

1. CursedAF

CursedAF New Member

Hello,
    im an new/old returning player,i decided to start fresh in here,i experienced the hard parts of earning silver in low levels again,i would like to suggest increasing the drop rate of fortune pouch from mini-bosses in maps between level 1-112,it aint much but it will make new players to earn their silver for at least pills and stuff,maybe making it %30-40 percent drop rate for mini bosses would make a good difference,i dont think getting a 100-200k silver from fortune pouches wont kill the server economy :p

2. Mikers

Mikers New Member

yea just making enough to buy pills is tough at early game

CursedAF likes this.
  3. jaderis

jaderis New Member

Yea it's a pain. I've recently went trough that myself. Had to re-make chars just to kill the first mini bosses over and over till I got a few mil.
    I suggest, when you get rares at low lvl, put some refine on it (even 3% is enough) and then bring it to trader of your faction(sits in the middle of the main town square) and salvage it. That gives you 1mil + 9% mat each time. You can get lots of lvl45 and so on rares if you grind in the caves, so that gives you a decent sum.
    I did that at lvl112 actually for a few days, farming serpents for pets and elites (no luck) before I went for it with the weekend exp boots. It all takes time, but you gotta start somewhere.

Hope that helps!

4. CursedAF

CursedAF New Member

Meh,i doubt the team even cares for suggestions,i never saw one accepted.
    Tired to see this game with low online count,i just created this post for newbies,im sure they wont bring anything for attract new players,keep pumping boxes with rp

5. Jed961

Jed961 Member

There is no need to cause items to drop more frequently. It is a good idea to kill lots of monsters.