Kunlun Lvl 6 relic in new White Dragon Box?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jyang123, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Hello to people all over the world in Yin and Tao Server. GM Ahri and GM NineArts, I hope you are reading this. So, my only complaint and suggestion for this box is, why did you guys not implement and put in Kunlun level 6 relics in White Dragon Box? Is this part of your marketing plan in later future where you guys will put it in like how you guys did with Blue Dragon box? If so, please put it in already so I can craft my relics to level 9-10. I don't want to go back and spend on Blue box just to obtain Kunlun level 6 relics, because I know those are somewhat outdated, and the rates for those are bad luck now. Why do I say? I say that because I had few friends who invested 600$ ++ on ThanksGiving sale on blue box, and got 0 jades, 0 KL lvl 6 relics, and 0 UTs. So back to my question, why is Kunlun level 6 relics not in White Dragon Box, but level 2-5 Kunlun relic is implemented? Thanks!

- FlameDemon

CtrlDel likes this.
  2. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Why do people buy White Dragon boxes anyway? Nothing interesting there, I'll stick with blue boxes. The only thing interesting would've been +50% create epi and they messed it up and didnt add. I say no thanks to white dragon boxes.

3. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

White box is superior to Blue one, bro. It contains things that Blue does not have like Hainan perm relic, fly white dragon raw weapon, yellow jade, epi 300% exp, epi 300% drop. So either Rf and I believe that most people will choose to buy White over Blue if they can afford to.

But what matter here is the % we will get those reward ^^

4. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

i'm one of those person who spent worth $500 on Blue Dragon's Treasure Box and didn't get any Ultimate Tablet and Kunlun Lv.6 Relic. i think i only got 2x Sleeping Dragon Jade at that time which is pretty cheap nowadays. just sharing.

5. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I think its more since he says nothing interesting in it, means that hebalready has hainan perm set, is fully slotted and has as well fwd or maybe seastorm.

And since u rewdy got kl6 relics or even 10 congrwts good for u, i am still on 4 so yes that might be interesting for me.

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

HN Relics done long time ago bro. Only thing I need is KL10. So Blue Box all the way.

7. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

Yes, it is for your case only ^^. For most of other ordinary players including me, White Box is preferred :)

8. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

The fact you made a new Account on forum tells me you are one of those lowkey haters that want to see me fail in game and in life lol. Well guess what, 9Dragons is great childhood game, and I still enjoy it. Have a problem with it? Keep lurking in the forums. You want to compete, but you can't because you can't spend. Yet you complain and nag about how others spend their money when it's not even yours.

9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

His main argument is that we could spend our time & money on a more quality up-to-date game, yet he takes his time to make a fully loaded emotional post on this exact game. Why is he here if the game suxx? Why does he have emotions attached to it? lol hypocrisy at its finest.

MarjonD likes this.
  10. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

This what me and my team deal with in Tao Server. We're use to it, this is normal lol.

Cytrix likes this.
  11. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

Come to Yin server. We need more people :(

MarjonD likes this.
  12. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

Yes please. Flame Demon, please come to Yin, join White and help us maintain the balace of power between Dark and White here. We have so many p2w players in Dark side for Yin...

PewPewMeDIe and Cytrix like this.
  13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

hey there bro, both boxes **** though... i mean the epis are okay.. but the rate to get them ****...

both boxes mostly give **** lol.. branches were better.. because less crap in them..

they ruined the white box, by having so little good things in them... could have had kunlun relics 6-10, llgc epi, icy epi, kunlun epi, dungeon plates, golden mirrors... even at low rate would have been good lol...

but they but the most valuable thing (the hainan box) the rest are mostly passable, then crap lol..

I mean I am complaining but will buy it soon to get hainan relics lol..

14. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Well maybe you need or they need to buy more credits true $$ to get the items what you need ! or maybe you so you sit there in heifei showing your rare items to player lol , and pretend that you are the strongest player on TAO server lol ! But your not xd ! hahaha TKO and Destruction , Exiled and Jamesbond still the top and strongest player on Tao ! hahaha

15. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

He clearly didn't mentioned being the strongest or whatsoever. Even the title of the thread is about what he ask for. Jealousy if his items maybe?

16. superdildog

17. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Nah I don’t care about the items the you have lol ..I can get items without spending $$ lol.. I am happy what I have right now... i do farming daily after my work lol , it’s ok boring if you don’t challenge you self about this game and beside Gold is easy for now to buy items .. not to buy items true $$ lol

18. superdildog

If you don't really care about his stuffs, why did you even bother responding that's not really related to his post?

19. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

Bother? Lol I just said he need to spend or buy more credits to get the items what they need lol! FD is crying for white boxes to get higher KL relics .. so he can craft KL10 relics lol ? Why he did read about the item that I can get in white boxes lol that’s why he is complaining to add KL-KL8 relic on white boxes !

20. MarjonD

MarjonD Member

We*