Ranking Zodiac ExoCores?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iwannadielel, Jan 11, 2021.

1. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

Title.

Taurus?
    Idk if this counts as a Zodiac exo but it's named Taurus so that's close enough. We all know this old gen exocore and the memories of randomly getting edged by it on moon. Pretty fun to use and really nostalgic. It's cool that it's now carats
    2.JPG
    [​IMG]

Cancer
    I don't think people use this exocore often, but it's pretty broken. It teleports around and someone who's skilled enough to effectively utilize the exocore could toss someone around with no effort. If you've never been ezed by this exo, I envy you. This used to be even more broken with it being able to air dash and jump infinitely and effectively trivialized air climbing, until it was nerfed.
    4.JPG
    [​IMG]

Aquarius
    This exocore's vortex skill is pretty useful on moon if you know how to catch people in the air and juggle. The second skill is kinda underwhelming. The vortex skill used to be even wider but it was nerfed, but even with the nerf it's pretty fun to use. Also Mewtwo likes to use it a lot on Moon, so..
    5.JPG
    [​IMG]

Pisces
    It exists. I've never seen many people use this, but it's kinda slow compared to other Zodiac exos. It shoots fish ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    1.JPG
    [​IMG]

Capricornus
    Really good in places like third rock and glacier. Pretty decent range and can really be a good crowd disrupter. Uhh nothing much to say really.
    3.jpg

Now unfortunately, 3 of out of the 5 exocores here are boxed, 1 is RC and 1 is (now) carats. So pull out that juicy wallet if you want the really good ones. How would you rank these from best to worst? Let me know pls and ty.
    54J5p8J.jpg

Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
    oTedd, Hercule, HYTNANO and 4 others like this.
  2. LegendBlitz

LegendBlitz New Member

pisces is pretty good on dos too, but its not my personal fav tbh, that would be the taurus exo, not only because its obtainable for free, but come on mane dat spinning sht be godly on certain maps