Why rumble fighter sucks...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yawpie, Jun 12, 2019.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

69.2%
  2. No

30.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

B. Dragon is terrible but nowhere nearly as bad as Cancer sword. That's ultimate P2W ******** right there. Guaranteed game killer. Content won't get any better because this game is long past the point of recovery. The population will never again be large enough to fork a profit for the added work that would need to go into that. Think of RF as a black hole, and Nimonix as a light particle that has already passed the event horizon and now has no hope of ever making a comeback. They f*cked their chance, likely years ago. And now with the cancerous crap their stuffing in the game to fish for wallets, they're expediting the funeral. Like.. it was bad enough already that we have so many boxes, and now the most expensive SINGLE box ever for a guaranteed un-owned rare. Still though they managed to make it randomized so if you don't get what you were hoping for, you'll probably spend another $57. But people are eating that sh*t right the f*ck up. Like.. if I'm spending $57 on anything, I better be getting my specific choice of at least two ultra-exclusive items. At this right, I'm not even going to spend $10. Because I legit feel like the game will end in weeks LMFAO! Baro Ki'teer is coming and I could do so much more with $10 worth of Plat.

2. Malcolm

Malcolm Active Member

yall complain but still drop bread
    thats the issue

3. Alban

Alban Clean Up Crew

stop cry noob
    and love RF!

4. VelvetJoy

VelvetJoy New Member

Nerf all those powerful exos and scrolls if you don't give me one!

5. TaisukeSasaki

TaisukeSasaki New Member

I remember playing this game literally over like a decade ago back when it was in its prime, even then it was a money grubbing slogfest but the good part of the community(the non-toxic virgins) and the freshness of its qualities really helped it back then. Although it took way too long to earn anything as a free player, you wanted to stick around and just keep fighting. I used to be a great fighter in this game, so it always has a special place with me especially since it wasn't exactly easy to beat the p2w whales, but fun to beat them nonetheless. The worst part about this game that truly killed it at the end of the day was the give and receive here.

I just redownloaded the game to see if ANYTHING has changed(last time I checked was probably 2-4 years ago and it was the same game pretty much except they give you a couple of random things as you level up to incentivize you to stay.. ok.). I haven't gotten on yet but I'm really hoping that things have even slightly changed for the better on the grinding aspect, because the whole scammer thing back in the day was such a massive deal that you couldn't help but at least know about it. Hell, even I scammed the hell out of people on two of my accounts back in the day, but you really couldn't blame people, especially back then(I was probably like a freshman when i first started playing). The game just really isn't inviting to F2P players when there's so many more inviting games on the market and lets not forget about the netcode ******** that ruined matched at random. There's just so much wrong here but I honestly think that the core of the game is your character; if they actually said lets not be complete suits and considered how a new player felt when they got on this game and realized after playing for a month even that they have little to show for it, something might change for the better. The game won't ever get better of course, but yea, no ones got time to be grinding the hell out of some f2p game just to slowly trickle and advance while everyone else is basically like Goku when they open their wallets.

I'd like to say that back on OGPLANET I did buy astros from time to time, but very rarely. I was not a whale, nor was I someone who literally never supported the game, I played it how your average f2p player would and stuck around like a dedicated f2p player would.

If this game is to ever get better, increasing carat rates would be a good step in the right direction but I doubt it even has a chance at attracting new players in 2021, lets be serious lol Virtual Fighter 1 has a better chance of attracting newer players.

6. TaisukeSasaki

TaisukeSasaki New Member

Oh yea, and if any OG players or just veterans of redfox who know about RF know about this game in its current state, let me know, you might save me the log in lol. If it's still the same ridiculous grind it is with know real give then I'll probably delete it in the morning.

7. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Plat is fking fire and I’d kill for some ‘18 Plat over these Runtz prices right now smfh

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

dont bother to download this game. I came from OGPlanet and been there shit.

Draygashi likes this.
  9. YamanakaIno

YamanakaIno New Member

We need to make rf great again!

SwankZX likes this.
  10. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Don't bother. Same old shlt. Rc updates. Box rotation being called an update LMFAO. Recycle scrolls by adding 1 or 2 moves and turning it into RE, SE and BFE and sell it for RC. Besides more players using macro to lowjmp, the skills of players have gone down. No one drops in moon anymore. Then again, because air panic ruined it. OP scroll and exo kills the room super quickly. If 1 or 2 players leave the room, it's consider dead and everyone just leaves. Not to mention, ppl don't even join room unless there is like 4/8 ppl. Community is only active half of the day. Because the other half of the day, everyone is busy at work. The only people who still play this game are adult lol. For nostalgic sake.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    OtakuTeaCup likes this.
  11. VOXiSClix

VOXiSClix New Member

I’ll drop some knowledge from my days as a [CA] on the EU server.

Basically, I had indirect communication with Nimonix through [GM]LaBeba. My goal was to implement balance changes to the game, as I was one of few people that understood framedata on scrolls amongst other things. In short, they did not want to balance the game, at all. One ”excuse” that I also recieved was that the OG devs from 2007, were no longer working there by the time it was shutting down on OGP, which according to them meant that the new devs didn’t understand the programming the old devs made.

Another thing I was working hard for was to get Dark Haze Ninjutsu permanently added to the shop. The response I got was that it was a mistake for them to release DHN to the shop in Korea, that’s why we only ever had the timed version. They deemed the scroll to be ”too good” (which admittedly it was for the 37k carats it costed on the Korean server). Which is kinda funny cause I believe there is a permanent version now? Not only that but at the time we had busted **** like White Fang but they thought DHN was too good? All a bunch of bullsht excuses.

All I can say is, I tried, REALLY HARD, to no avail. This game was my first love. I spent so much time learning the ins and outs of it, sadly, the devs wanted another direction for it. It saddens me deeply.

I’ve always said, if I was rich enough, I’d buy Nimonix, kick everyone working there and hire new staff and rebalancw and recreate the game from the groundup. The game has potential, but devs are too stupid to realise this.

/ [CA]Clix RF EU (OGP)

astroboy215, Draygashi and oTedd like this.
  12. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Amen

13. RikaLayla

RikaLayla New Member

God please save our RF!

14. astroboy215

astroboy215 2022 Un-Fashionista

can we just keep all the boxes in the shop and focus on playermade content (scrolls,exos,clothes) in the shop

NeoStrayFox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.