CK hyb end-game gear

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Veelvet, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Veelvet

Veelvet New Member

Hi all, what I'm looking for is : endgame build (relics) and chi points, how to set them at IS6+ lvl .
    I need CK hyb list of relics for fast killing mobs in HN along with other dungeons. Thanks in advance.

2. PewPewMeDIe

PewPewMeDIe Active Member

(16)Relic slots:

(2)Hinan relic: Princess Whitebead's Hairpin and YinYang Head charm

(1)Flag of Emptiness

(1)Bead of Silver Tiger(Excellence)

(1)Bead Plate Heavenly Fist

(3)Zodiac relic: Longevity Plate of Jaegal Yerae, Crimson Compass of Samayo and Zodiac Plate of Kouck Teo

(1)Blazing Fire Flower Marble

(1)Chang'e's Plate of Moonlight (Excellence)

(3)Kunlun Relic: Goku, fox and queen (the higher level the better)

(2)Rat relic: White Rat's Dark Royal amulet(phy dmg) or White Rat's Green Royal Amulet(CK dmg) depending on what dmg u do and White Rat's Light Royal Amulet

(1)Blue Banner(excellence)

Belong Items (Cash) relic:

Seowang's Precious Trinkets and Mirisa's Bloody Chignon Ornament

if any1 see any fixing yall can reply to it:oops:

3. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

2)Hainan relic: Princess Whitebead's Hairpin and YinYang Head charm, you mostly only need hairpin.. rest is your choice.

(1)Flag of Emptiness okay

(1)Bead of Silver Tiger(Excellence), bead of tiger normal too

(1)Bead Plate Heavenly Fist (crap unless you don't have better, waste of effort, really hard to get)

(3)Zodiac relic: Longevity Plate of Jaegal Yerae, Crimson Compass of Samayo and Zodiac Plate of Kouck Teo) good

(1)Blazing Fire Flower Marble Good

(1)Chang'e's Plate of Moonlight (Excellence) good

(3)Kunlun Relic: Goku, fox and queen (the higher level the better), you need smasher too

(2)Rat relic: White Rat's Dark Royal amulet(phy dmg) or White Rat's Green Royal Amulet(CK dmg) depending on what dmg u do and White Rat's Light Royal Amulet (crap, and waste of relic space)

(1)Blue Banner(excellence) crap, unless you don't have better(moon ring with crit/damage, rat relic with crit/damage, depending on pvp or pve)

Belong Items (Cash) relic:

Seowang's Precious Trinkets and Mirisa's Bloody Chignon Ornament (seowang only good for farming, Marissa better)

4. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

5. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

who ever told you blue banner is better than tiger normal does not know what they are talking about... tiger normal enhances martial arts too...

6. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

No one told me this, its just what I have tested and saw(maybe im just wrong). In PVE, 55% crit dmg + 35% weapon dmg (with FWD weapon) beats 40% crit dmg, with both relics being full 7% crit dmg. Maybe i am missing something, idk. I moved on from both relics long ago but learning is still good.

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

tiger also increase skill damage, ideally you wanna be able to use both... but... if you had to choose tiger is better.. because ve leech... if you just using active and no skill the well dragon give you more damage.. but again you loose ve leech...

JaydenLi likes this.
  8. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

I see your point and yes, when i tested, i always looked for the best dmg overall.

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Would you share what relics/build you have now and with what you started and what you got in 6 months of playing the game ? Do you plan any pvp or only pve ?