Game Manager Involvement

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JNasty, Jan 4, 2021.

?

How would you rate the GMs involvement with the community; events, response to issues, etc.

1. Excellent

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  2. Intermediate/Needs Work

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Unsatisfactory

27 vote(s)
    90.0%
  1. JNasty

JNasty New Member

Happy New Year.

I would like to start this off by saying that as a community, I think we collectively feel that the GMs and the players seem to have a bit of a disconnect. After seeing numerous complaints about the lack of events, lack of presence within the community, and as of recent, the appearance of hacking; I think it's time to show the game managers of this server how we all feel. This is in no way a shot at the GMs, it is just a way to communicate as a group. If you could take a bit of time to answer the poll below, I would greatly appreciate it.

JNasty

xZwei likes this.
  2. xZwei

xZwei New Member

Agreed, It would make the game more interactive for the player base.

-TrixX

3. AlexanderT

AlexanderT Member

literally we have gm at forum but we don't have 1 in game. The staff here are all auto-bots for responding to our tickets. Why not find competitive gm/devs why y'all stocked up with worst one? Just hire Game Sage , is it hard to monitor the game? I mean you just need to be in game for 30mins or 1hour per day? Is it hard? C'mon Ryu give us a reply from you not from the script that Redfox gave you

CursedAF and xZwei like this.
  4. xZwei

xZwei New Member

Like the turtle event, Useless for anyone above g1, IOB and IOS are not possible cause of Hackers, If we had anyone that was able to defend against sh*t like this, the player base will be more engaged to do stuff. r12 is boring while you wait for stuff like HSB, HP war, Labby, Wars and etc etc.

5. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Agree, this is something we have been requesting since 2016 when game opened, GMs dont show up in game and see what is actually going on, GMs shouldnt act like an existence above the game, you could go online talk with people for a while, hold a pair of events to make people see you are there and watching stuff. Many other games have GMs log in at random times and check most common maps for people exploiting/hacking.

6. JNasty

JNasty New Member

Game Managers are here to manage the game. Your players, nay, your CUSTOMERS are included in that game. Simply throwing out a 3x exp event does not fix the numerous issues that are continually being reported and need addressing. We just want the love and support that your other games get.

xZwei likes this.
  7. Horneddragon

Horneddragon Member

totally agreed 100%

8. jaderis

jaderis New Member

I agree, lack of events, hacking. It just kills motivation. At least give us a grind event, so more people come online and stay. It's the simplest but also motivating.

9. CPike0

CPike0 Member

Like many others said gm presence is what weve been asking for, literally for years... we get hit with a thanks for your feedback there will be more events coming stay tuned BUT thats not what we mean we mean like boss spawns, pvp events in yang. just interaction so it doesnt feel like were in this robot ran server smh coming back and see the same bs is happening

Rendall likes this.
  10. Jed961

Jed961 Member

I am very glad to hear that you speak on behalf of a great number of individuals. Perhaps expressing one's opinion is not the worst thing in the world, though, perhaps it is.

11. JiroIeyoshi

JiroIeyoshi New Member

I mean, even a monthly PvP tournament put on by the GM’s with some decent prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd place would be nice.