AGAIN BUG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hastarel, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Sad to say, i was mistake.. GM didnt do anything i guess they cannot find enough evident or i dont want to say the things that most people suspect. The one who i thought was ban is back today, n they even try to threat me in game like as if this will stop me from speaking out that they did use glitch to pvp n kill.
    today is 04-jan 2021, this is sad day for me for someone who play 9d 10year ago n return during covid to have a flash back of the game again. A sad day to know that Gitch abuser is protected.

2. Thedarklord87

i advice the rest who suffer by abuse not to do any report now, GM act like they did the work but now u have to suffer later.
    please take my sorry TK0, Hari][Won n to all EC member, please dont hit my league anymore. i wont report you guys anymore. if u use it again i will smile n say thanks n welcome please do it next time.
    its our fault to report a glitch n bug, you guys r not in the wrong to use it.
    please forgive me for being stupid

3. mariussss

mariussss New Member

yes u are stupid i kiled u in kl just to prove my point i dont need a glitch to kill u when u die in 1 or 2 hits yet now u take my name and say i abuse glitch.after my pen off i will go kl again record it while i pk u n ur league and see if i need the said glitch to kill any of u.the glitch works only if u exit from cm and LF away be4 the pk er catch up with u wich is so hard now that all have cap speed...how hard it is for a nuker to kill u 2 nukes while chasin u so i ask u what need i have of a glitch o_O PVP is PVP this is just ur new excuse to cry also keep in mind i pk in kl once a month maybe but i cn start do it daily so u have a reason to cry and drag my name on forums.ty

4. mariussss

mariussss New Member

also stop playin the victim here when u roar to mock hari and Koo after u reported and got them banned so now u wonder why hari kill u o_O u reap what u sow my friend.

Attached Files:

5. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

I was pked three times consecutively. But i dont know who pked me just saw some masked people at LLGC entrance. How to even report?

6. Thedarklord87

nope i not acting victim, they never got ban. i stil can pm koo. i just checking if they got ban =)
    you talk like as if when there no proof to show they glitch GM will ban them because of me?
    try putting my name report say i glitch see if i get ban?
    if u glitch n abuse you need to be ban simple as that, but GM fook us up by doing a temp ban or no ban thus now she abusing but its fine really . i just showing a fact, u want proof of glitching n abuse? ask how many player complain about it alrdy. stop actting you guy never use it, i dare hari to kill me just now? i run abt Kunlun with her 30min, she cant even kill me. no glitch? i keep asking her use glitch but she dont dare use now

7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

http://9dragons-help.playredfox.com...cles/8000036079-punishment-for-rule-violation

Please review our punishments for rule violation.

8. Thedarklord87

you say i mock them? how abt they mock us when using the glitch openly? you can mock people? others cant mock you?
    you can pk people but people cant pk you? thats why u all have to depend on glitch?
    this debate never ending, first GM have to fix this thing. i never cry when i got pk fairly. dying in my game but i still good in real life u think i care?
    the thing i care about is fairness. what is fairness?
    when 2 player fighting each other, using glitch at ent player can only see combat mode n hp dropping not able to fight back even if they can n if they cant even worst.
    when player A is not strong enough to damg back n possiblity to run away but because of glitch player B can stay on spot without the need to run n chase to kill a player who is out of zone is not called fair.
    if this is fair to you, maybe GC time hack wont kill the game.
    maybe lets bring back hack? this make the game more fun right?

9. Thedarklord87

10. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

What are the rules if some1 abuse the glitches on several occasions? Seems like the LLGC bug has been in place for quite some time w/o anything being done about it. It took you guys 2-3 weeks max when to fix the formation bug when ppl pointed it out. Even tho is pvp bug isn't as "game breaking" as the formation bug was, but it still have pretty negative effect on players.

11. Thedarklord87

Don’t bother, let it go.

12. mariussss

mariussss New Member

see this i like about u sayin 'u all' if some players abuse it sure bann 3 days 7 days 3 month but dont put all players in same spot
    because as i mentioned be4 and i will do is make a bandi video pk ing on all maps and see if i use or need this bugg that all players experiencing then u cn put me in same pot as rest.yes it is a nasty glitch wich i am sure the staff is workin on fix and no i dont condone abusing it,but i ask u this after is fixed and u still die what will be next,dmg hack or what excuse.it truly is a never ending story with some ppl.peace

13. kille333

kille333 Member

maybe dam hack :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

14. Thedarklord87

So you r tko, I don’t need excuse or reason.
    I am not a important player, I have no high ranking post on this game? I don’t need you to target me so you can take over my role as the game ruling party? Something is wrong with you bro, I believe what I see n experience myself. I saw who use what n who did use it.
    I can even openly admit I can’t even take 2 nuke from you. I have start running once I see you, u get one nuke in but you r alrdy out of view for more than 2sec then suddenly 2nd nuke come in when I can’t even you. If I can admit I can’t fight you why I need excuse, you killing me it’s not hard. But if I can kill you then something is wrong.
    Currently in game you alrdy strongest, even des use it once on me but he admit n say sorry for it I understand n accept move on never report, why do I have to report you guys now? Because Gm have openly say using it is Ban now, not listening n still using it is bully n abuse of game loophole.

you want start something with me? I am nobody, my league is pve we r not in control of anything in game. What the point?
    Your guys come kl pvp we fight back abit offensive to you? So we be sitting duck for your member to kill only? If it’s just pvp fine, just pk n move on but what you guys doing is like treating us like some big hot shot that you must kill on sight now?
    Next if you don’t agree with using the bug is wrong, why you take the ss of the roar I did few days back? I never say anything abt hack or ban? I ask them pm me something wrong? You guys always have a guilty conscience going on.
    Say rahb who I catch him pking in llgc ent, he claim I steal his branch at Llgc ent n that’s why he pking people at ent. Come on, anyone believe?? Rahb open branch at llgc ent, come somebody slap my face wake me up.
    Regarding your last point on you needing the glitch or not I don’t know, you believe so much I am also sure you know Gm can check review them self. If you say I send report n Hari koo got ban unfair, then u send my name WuuJii see if I get ban? you n your gang use it act innocent helping rf fix n at the same time use it is a fact, a hard fact you don’t want to face n don’t want to admit.

I don’t enjoy pvp that much playing around is okay, I mostly enjoy helping people out in game n guiding them how to grow their char. You might think i growing to threat you guys but you r wrong, I am a working adult I barely have time to deal in game drama with you guys.

btw I use to think you r a growth guy who I can respect, but it turn out lol. U nth much honestly, this is just a game. You think u can destroy anybody? But the fact is lol u know it yourself, I no longer at that age where this must be war!!! This must no ending!!! Kos till you quit game!!! This belong to under 20yo.
    Next I admit you strong agian, so what? With your gear n build, you can’t kill me openly n direct something is wrong right?
    Don’t prove your gun on me, there’s might be another stage out there you should try standing. Maybe try to go solo n fight the whole ec yourself make fd n des n Hari fight you?
    I am sick of this glitch n sick of this limited punishment that end up becoming like I am the one being punished for reporting a glitch user to keep the game clean for other player.
    Use it all u want, end of the day game no more player you guys ec play yourself with hari. I only drop 11k in game. I will just stop spending to reduce damg but I will still play n chill, before I join this big pve family I was alone. It’s okie to be alone, I can farm many other dungeon n take it easy

15. Thedarklord87

Btw you n you guys ok league all along, we don’t need excuse for pvp or what. Come on we all growth adult unless u still not, don’t make useless drama. U get me in 1hit I will just laugh lol, f too strong that’s all in my mind. If I can fight back I fight back but agian like I say using glitch is not fair, u OP now so maybe you don’t have someone doing it to you. So you don’t know this feeling, one day u will or might not I don’t know.
    If want pvp just pvp don’t make drama don’t claim because I report or what n what? Like I say agian, go ahead report my acc to Gm I glitch see if they ban me? All of you go send ticket, I never use so I never scare. When I report rahb n u guys all go mad n crazy . Why???? Fishy huh?

16. Thedarklord87

No no, just pk hack. You think you smart but sadly you not.
    As proven the more a person try to self def agianst a claim on he/her, the higher rate of guilty conscience.
    I have openly see player that use it, n even use the party mode to ss their name n video. You saying I call excuse? Sorry I never cry over pvp before, I only scold burebista when I just return to game during covid because he keep doing repeat killing. Other than that I will fight if I can fight, run if I can’t. I never cry in fact I tell people to accept kunlun is a pk map when u leave sz u get warning.
    I know what kind of person I am, don’t need you online player to draw me as a crying baby who can’t handle pvp.
    I can just stand there or log in let you kill rez kill rez, do I look bother???
    Back on topic, you guys r the user of this glitch back supporter. I wonder how dam sure your guys never use. You all is use as a figure terms not as direct saying it’s every single of you. By jumping a def a person who use but when you not around or didn’t see yet was video n ss by another player proof much.
    I suppose I don’t need to say anymore, I just want fair play.
    Btw I have run around kunlun, weirdly Hari no more ability to kill me. The thing is not all is like TKO he can totally kill me 1-2 nuke hari kill me lmao, when I running at top speed. U guys pvp u know how hard it is to catch if you don’t use glitch, 2 person at cap speed lmao. Don’t tell me nuke cos every single nuke out ur char will hold for a small 0.1sec which will cause outrun, melee even worst unless like healer which have stun .
    Btw I have leave the league, if you guys want to kos then kos me. I am ok. U just whisper me in game. I don’t mind standing there let you kill if that fill your ego

17. Thedarklord87

O next go ahead use more of the glitch, tell your member that don’t need worry abt report anymore. I won’t bother to video down n report.
    I know now this game is own but Hari n ally ec, you guys rock woooo. Number1 in game, I clap for you.
    Just glitch all you want, i don’t care anymore. Only one week ban then release back to hunt my friends. They did nth to you guys, it’s me n me alone. Just come at me

18. Mesiah

Mesiah New Member

The dark lord lmao shut up already holy **** you haven’t stopped crying. If you don’t care stop posting about it and just walk away. You already made your league kos noob. They reported the glitch already leave it at that let gms handle it you sitting here crying and complaining lmaooooo

19. Thedarklord87

O I just see this, why I say you glitch???
    Because when I saw you I alrdy start running. I have a head start in running .
    When your first nuke hit me, it was at the far end of your nuke. Your 2nd nuke didn’t come in after 1sec, you telling me that your combat mode end in 2sec for the first person to start combat? From what I remember it was more than 10sec for the initiative pker combat mode, you can LF to me when I am alrdy at the far end of your first nuke? Okie say you walk fast? You walk how fast? Cap speed is 125% which I am at, I even have speed pill on. My speed no diff at all, you walk so fast speed hack? No sorry I know there’s no speed hack in game atm, this is just a figurative wording.
    But guess what? My healer wufeng which is my own 2nd char standing at spider forest first furious dragon mob area is beside you n it’s my 2nd lappy which is side by side to me saw you standing near there n my main which you kill have alrdy cross the brig towards lostcamp, that is a insane big distance your 2nd nuke have some insane big distance. N when I die, I turn back right away. Where r you? No where in sight. U can stand in spot to nuke noob over n over agian but when you kill me you not coming to me to wait for me use huatuo?
    You say I use the wording you all, how abt you? If you got issue with me then just get me, why get the whole league they just friendly player that pve which I also become after I join them. We only self def.
    I have leave the league alrdy if that make you happy? Lmao I want to keep telling myself that this game don’t have 10yo anymore but it’s really hard.
    I use to think you have some honour but tho now I don’t think so I still hope you have some to leave them alone n come at me since I am alone now. Like I say I know game is own by you guys, nth much I say or prove will do much because once release you use in game to get me back u think I feel hurt but sadly no. I just sad that it so dark now n abit regret spending 11k in this 10month.

20. Thedarklord87

I don’t know who you are or don’t care who you are, yes I am complaining abit. I am human after all. You mean it’s right to Kos my league after I help the game report n catch player that abuse this? I guess I know where you stand now even tho I don’t know you. I don’t get what this crying crying thing you talking about lmao, I am laughing here n you think I cry? I say or not say they will use this as excuse to kos just because I happen to be in there, which I have leave. If you happen to be on their side when it happen to you n I will laugh at you buddy .