How do F2P players play when i cant even after spending 1000$?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Jan 2, 2021.

1. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Spent more than a $1000 in the last 4 months and made it to IS 6. Cant farm in hainan without medding after each mob. Cant solo LLGC. Not much to do except farm Kunlun for seals. How do F2P players even begin to play when u need gear worth 400-500 bill to even make a decent char who can solo stuff?

2. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

You need to spend more. Lol

THIS GAME IS P2W :p

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

$1000 here is loose change. people dont realise until they drop 1k that it actually buys sfa

isbarkley likes this.
  4. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Actually $1000 is quite good alrdy, sometime. It’s not the car that got the issue, we gotta admit that we don’t have the skill to drive the car

5. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

true. that 1k is just like 10% of what i spent when i started playing here on RF. :D

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  6. Thedarklord87

Actually when I do potala red n the stun nerve para mute is so insane when I still weak I send a ticket to GM too. Asking them how can a dungeon be so hard actually I can solo most dungeon before I can solo potala red haha but I am a lazy person so I like to stand middle n tank fight rather then do the smart way of pulling.
    So GM reply me, they do know that it’s not easy for potala red but it’s not meant for it to be easy. So in short, it’s not a dungeon for noob. I guess this will apply to hainan too, when you think you rather OP or good in regular map. Did u actually plan? That there’s 3 major debuff when you hit that map? U need to be at least 70k def n 2k crit damg on that map before you can tank or even kill fast

but if you can’t grind on some dungeon or map meaning your gear is not enough, so you just gotta farm more to upgrade yourself
    Next agian I share with you my video i rarely Med

7. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

f2p players did not start 3 months ago, and they also buy item mall stuff with gold.

They have farmed for long time and read guides to know how to play the game. You should go to the guide section and read too.

You might also want to join a good hero band or league, where you can ask questions and get help..

1k in 9d is nothing, if you don't get the right items..

And dungeons are not meant to be soloed, hainan is end game of end game, while you just spent 1k on some arfuable gear and don't know how to play the game or game mechanics.

If you need to meditate, you don't have enough leech or damage..

the game is not pay then you can cruise through game... you can spend all you can spend all you want but you still need to learn..

I still can't solo kunlun bosses.. but can easily do all other content.. and i spent at least 30x more than you.. while people with less gear can solo boss...
    Reason is I don't want to learn or care..

8. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

People want to talk like there is something to learn or skill involved. But theres not. If theres skill involed tell me what to change. Other that that its just gear which is just RNG based. I have 4 end game items now still i make 30 k dmg where u make 300 kk. Theres a discrepancy of 1000%. Tell me if theres anything i can do except spend more money.

9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Could cut your losses and jump ship like I did...
    Options are spend $$ or die farming/crafting while your gear slowly Becomes more outdated while trying to get the next item on your wish list

soon enough the stuff you just bought will be obsolete and you’ll probably give stuff away for free because it has lost all value

dixbutts likes this.
  10. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

If there is nothing to learn and there is no skill involved why are you asking these questions?

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  11. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

go read your own post... https://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/made-it-too-is-6-still-cant-solo-llgc.51950/
    it seems you make posts and don't read all the answers...

12. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

already gave you suggestions there and so did others... Also go read the "guide sections". it will teach you the mechanics. Fullneo spent alot of time making it for a reason. Also Eroine added her own 2 cents too, go read it too as subsidiary information..(it's mostly accurate...) This ain't one of those new games/ new school game where they baby you and you don't have to put any effort to get to endgame.. here you sometimes have to put a lot of money too.. and cry when you fail..

Recap,you need( more damage, damage on crit, more ve leech, more gp leech, more hp) you find out how to get those yourself.. by reading your other thread.

that's the last help i am gonna give, you can choose to follow or not.

13. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

crit damage of 700% is average.. don't expect to do hainan with it.. 1000 is just okay, don't expect to do hainan with it... without 3 healer buffs.

1.2k you can probably do hainan, assuming you have the damage

14. Thedarklord87

Yes 700%, after the biggest debuff it’s become less than 300% that’s even less than my pocket healer which she have 800% n I only using kl lvl3 relic for her. She is good enough to grind kl while I use main to grind hainan or do other thing set 2 smash to auto skill then kinda auto except I have to click for mob

15. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I think the biggest problem is here is much easier then a lot looks.

Instead of looking what others have, u are not able to see and learn and as well not understand..

16. Diana4teen2603

Diana4teen2603 New Member

4 jade ~ 60b
    4 slot ~ 20b
    OP set ~ 70b
    so yeah,f2p nearly impossible to get those.
    Not talking about the relic here.

17. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Wait for the next major event with UT and maybe maybe maybe then you will be able to solo LLGC xD

18. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

HN map has major debuff in effect across the entire map. Without sufficient OP gear, you will have a hard time surviving there. This is reminiscent of new players transitioning from lower maps into KL map for the first time, and the same applies again for your situation.

Oh? After reading several of your post, I can tell you that I have much worse gear than you do, but I can do GC. I do not have lv 5 KL relics, I do not own any OP gear like OP deco, OP inner, OP relics, HN relics, FWD weapons, etc. Heck, I'm possibly the only IS6 so poor that I am still rocking a wave bracer 15 on Yin server for potato and GC runs. :p The trick is to upgrade your crit dmg above the 1000% range and you should be able to clear GC fairly easily.

We F2P players do so by farming and buying/upgrading our gear to the point where we can do tougher dungeon and maps. One of the more important things that we do is "temper" our expectations of what we can do/achieve within a projected timeframe. If I want something that can be farmed - I farm. If I want something that can only be bought with gold, I farm gold and save up for it. I do not expect things to be handed to me without working for it. This is first and foremost a game, and I am playing it because I enjoying playing it.

19. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

The only way i can think of increasing my crit dmg is getting 7% dmg crit on my relics. For that i need to farm SBE in LLGC. Kinda a catch -22 situation.

20. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

You can start by rolling SBM to get atleast medium, will be harder to get 7% crit dmg with SBM tho. Then get crit dmg from deco gallery by dissasembling decos.