3 Weeks Later Only 8 Tourny Signups

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tengu, Oct 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

2. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

Because game is DEAD. Sadly T-T

Phawnix likes this.
  3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Happens when the community does everything in their power to make the game an unwelcoming place

HumoLoco likes this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

:(

Phawnix likes this.
  5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

It's because no one likes you. You can't pay people to play with you.

If you're 10% as insufferable in real life as your are in these forums it's no wonder you have so much free time to try and revive a dead game that nobody cares about.

See you in another 6 months.

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

People who cant separate personal beef from being competitive and maybe even making money have the emotional maturity of a grade schooler, not unlike yourself who went out of your way to be toxic / insufferable in this thread just because. If you want the game to die either quit or shut up, nobody likes people like you who spend their free time stirring the pot everywhere they go.

[​IMG]

Grow up.

7. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

That gif is me juggling some1 and then getting rammed

HYTNANO likes this.
  8. Namachi

Namachi New Member

OH MY GOD. YOU STILL HAVE THE SANIC EDIT PICTURE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

tamirtov, NeoStrayFox and Tengu like this.
  9. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Always

Namachi and NeoStrayFox like this.
  10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

New comers dont see Nim and Redfox when they start this game, they see the community. The fact you dont play but you still show up to be toxic on the forums just enforces my point that the community is toxic s***.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Those are faceless words, they have ZERO interaction with them. The community is what they see and you know it.

12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You guys need to stop sipping the koolaid. Youve obviously never actually interacted with new players past ramming them off the stage and saying "ez" but most quit bc they feel the games an unwelcoming place and theyre right if the toxic s***hole that is our comment section on steam is anything to judge our player base by. Players are 100% responsible for the game being less advertised on steam than it could be by review bombing the game into the red within a week of RF being greenlit after YEARS of waiting and this was during early GC "wHeN tHe GaMe WaS sTiLl GoOd". Crying about loot boxes is beyond played out and only shows you dont play actually relevant games bc if you did you'd know loot boxes are E V E R Y W H E R E in the f2p market i.e. almost anything on Steam, EPIC or Blizzard/Activision. Arguing the games pay2win is also reaching at best bc I played against at least half of OGP's GM's (even had [GM]Muziq in my guild) and they were bad even with their 200+ stats GM clothes. You say "before a new player can attain a holistic understanding of the community, the player first experiences the game" but thats just flatout misleading bc how do players experience the game? By interacting with other players in PVP, the majority of which don't teach new players anything unlike other FGCs which actually foster their new players as opposed to just stomping them. You say the games repetitive bc the only thing you can play are moon, glac and 3rd rock but thats the community's fault and is NO WAY the devs/games fault bc there are plenty of stages that are equally as good as those 3 if not outright better and more mechanical but not even Double Carat Map events can shift the community's autism-like fixation. Remember what I said about other fighting game communities calling RF One Stage Fighter?

I never once tho said everything is fine; its blatantly not. I just know where the blame should be placed bc I've payed attention over the years i.e. OGPs 100% responsible for frauding our transfers by giving us $500 BEFORE confirming account transfers yet to this day morons still slob on OGP's knob, taking it out on GC/RedFox/Nimonex, fawning over "when RF was the best" even tho only like 12 scrolls were competitively viable and were the only ones you'd see used. Also the devs werent the first ones to power creep the game with scrolls destined to be boxed, it was the players making BS like Tempest, Inferno and Abyss (BF LE version was the original posted on the forums) which all got over 500-900 votes each. Players are also the ones who wanted recycled content i.e. Kenpo (a suggestion scroll) recycles PKK and others, Abyss recycles Fearless, Redemption recycles Red Leg. People love to cry about these things but nobody wants to point the finger at the community for this.

In the end the only difference between RF circa 2007-2012 and recent RF is back then the community just played the game and hadnt yet went full on MAGA over a rose-tinted period of time that never existed. Anyways I'm done here bc at this point nothing is going to cut thru your dunning-kruger syndrome. You little fish have fun listening to your echo chamber in your small pond.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    HYTNANO and NeoStrayFox like this.
  13. Yeomra

Yeomra Well-Known Member

Yo please go get a girlfriend or something

14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@HYTNANO
    Vermillion sword is countered by Phantomcore, a rentable exo in the medal shop. Stats are like strong cards in magic the gathering or yugioh; unless you already know how to play they wont help you and thus they arent truly p2w i.e. me bringing up how bad OGP GMs were as players even with 200+ in all stats.

They do cater to player liked maps hence why they made the Waterfall stage bc its basically a better cove but everyone just still plays the crap old stage.

My dude when power creep scrolls get MASS player support how is it not on the players? People constantly cry about how tHe DeVs DoNt LiStEn but you wanna grill them now about listening when the suggestion had nearly a thousand support votes?

Rumble Fighter had its BEST CHANCE POSSIBLE for getting exposure once it got Greenlit on steam but the players themselves did EVERYTHING in their power to sabotage RF's chances and the evidence of it is still visible on it's steam page. It's impossible to appease hardcore RFers because they constantly move the goal posts i.e. they gave us Classic Mode (pre launcher scrolls / beta) but bc everyone wears the same rose-tinted OGP buttplug everyone expected Classic to be all/only OGP era scrolls. I'm starting to become convinced RFers have Stockholm syndrome like a girl who is blind to how abusive her last ex was but she keeps putting him up a pedestal while abusing the new people in her life that are actually trying to do good by her. These sleazy f*cks at OGP who intentionally frauded our transfers didn't get us on steam and giveaway box packages EVERY WEEKEND, GC did.

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  15. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Limited stat rooms have existed for years; its called True Battle.

Most players when comparing the two will prefer Waterfall, its just tradition to play Cove and you know how RFers are with their taboos and traditions.

The devs were listening to the requests and demands of the players. We asked them to do it.

I bring it up bc our poor steam review / rating has never been fixed / offset by players dropping good reviews to balance the score out. Can be done today and should because steam is our biggest path to redemption since Anime Cons are dead and thus is our alternative free advertising (game booths). Also our good players dont post educational material thats easily digestible for both RFers and non RFers, just the same tired moon juggle videos everyone has seen since 2010. Stats are in our control if we play more than one game mode. Maps are in our control if we stop telling ourselves we can only play the same stages. Toxicity can be reported w a screen shot, RedFox GMs actually do s*** unlike OGP. Aint got nothing for your scroll/exo problem tho except more phantomcore lol. But yea the focus of "the now" needs to be 100% on changing RF's toxic culture (kick + report, theyll learn) and creating RF related media thats actually good i.e. NJSmashers RF Highlight videos.

16. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Crazy tho, I never knew we hit 200k in the first year. Amazing how misinformation in the hands of a toxic community can destroy things so quickly.

HYTNANO likes this.
  17. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

how far we've fallen
    [​IMG]

18. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

ik Toast is gone but
    [​IMG]
    i miss him

Phawnix, HYTNANO and Tengu like this.
  19. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@iwannatouchgirls
    How am I gaslighting myself? I reference things that ACTUALLY HAPPENED and how they relate to our current situation (OGP frauding our xfers, OGP worship and blaming GC for the xfers, review bombing on steam, toxic community, no media presence nor educational tools i.e. YouTube twitch and wikis, community being responsible for power creeping scrolls, community unwillingness to play anything but moon/glac 'bC iTs NoT fUn', community makes requests then sh*t talks when they get it i.e. everyone hates stats but NEVER plays true battle bc someone told them reving is bad or something, etc etc) whereas all your responses have ZERO substance. If you actually watched and participated in the rest of the FGC you'd realize RF has the WORST fighting game community and why it affects it in the ways it does but why do that when it's easier to HURRRR BLAME DEVS AND REDFOX.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  20. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@iwannatouchgirls
    Nah id rather dip, you have fun feeding your own negativity by yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.