ITS BEEN AWHILE!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Namachi, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Namachi

Namachi New Member

Hello! It's been almost 3 years since I've seen this game again!

How has it been? How are the people? How has the game still lasted?!

Like, is it worth coming back to or should I keep my memories in the dumpster? uwu

Lowkey stopped playing this game because of an ex. It's a crazy story haha. Idk why I let someone keep me from a game that held a lot of memories to me and allowed me to create things.

tamirtov, NeoStrayFox and HYTNANO like this.
  2. Namachi

Namachi New Member

Ay! Thanks. :p I might consider the thought then! I also really missed the fashion related events rumblefighter had and some of the trends I got to have fun in or make.

HYTNANO likes this.
  3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Well you haven't missed much. The latest Scroll/Exo release was July 2019. Other than that, they've just been cycling the same boxes, set packages, and event boss modes every maintenance.

Jazztech and Namachi like this.
  4. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

a shame, honestly

Namachi likes this.
  5. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

How to change forum name. uwu I wanna be nama.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

Don't know that you can, bud

7. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

@FluffySheep WHAT'S THE STORY.
    i say not worth: keep it in the dumpster. z: There's any other game worth more investing in, but if you still enjoy it then stay ! i'm still here for the dress up and because i'm not in-game broke.

Jazztech likes this.
  8. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Honestly it was because all the stuff I mentioned about things that had happened in rf and people I've met and or dated and it spooked him into thinking ima go back to one of em there so was like I don't like that game and my ******* tried to make things comfortable for him and so I stopped playing and went to play MS2 at the time (Which the damn game closed right on my birthday and im still upsetti about it). uwu

Idk though. That was a weird feel to have that I felt like I wasn't allowed to play the game. He didn't like force me not to but would complain when I did so I tried making things comfortable because I guess I was okay with that at the time.

And yeah.. rf seems nice to play with fahsion. I am not seeing a reason that it'll continue. No new maps. I might have seen some new stuff but hey its been like almost 3 years at this point. What do you guys got? I don't see much coming back. Hell, they seem to still be working on all those exos/scrolls/designs that got through years ago for a winter design. I don't blame redfox for this thinking the only thing they can do is introduce what nimonix gives them or something like that. Idk. I have like a 1 digit IQ so I don't know how all of that stuff works.

Anyway, Happy New Year's!! May your 2021 be a lovely year and hopefully we don't get kucked. uwu

HYTNANO likes this.
  9. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Is that you Tiny??

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Ohhh heyhey. I remember seeing you in ms2. Feels bad.

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

**** the haters, if you have fun that's all that matters. Just bc some other people aren't having fun doesn't mean you gotta let them convince you that your fun isn't genuine. Not every game gets content updates forever, in fact RF was supported 3-4x longer than your average fighting game i.e. killer instinct 2013-2016.

NeoStrayFox and FluffySheep like this.
  12. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

Haven't touched the game for about 2 weeks now. Plenty of people are still addicted to the game. Give in to your vices and spend the rest of your life playing Rumble Fighter UNLEASHED . Mwuahahahaha

FluffySheep likes this.
  13. FluffySheep

FluffySheep Purrfect

Awh yiss. uwu We gotta have more fun trends here too and have wholesome times like before.