Daily Accumulative Event Reward Pt.4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ZhouWarden, Dec 23, 2020.

?

Would you rather Sweet Bread or Fruit of Fortune as a Daily Reward?

Poll closed Dec 30, 2020.
  1. Sweet Bread

10 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. Fruit of Fortune

22 vote(s)
    68.8%
  1. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

This is the one that counts, guys. Its quite clear that Huatuo's Panacea, Lion's Roar and Courier Passes are favored by the community.

Tooji likes this.
  2. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Hmm..hard to pick, but I will pick Sweet Bread as I never ever need to use the Crit Pill. And if I ever will have to, I already have plenty that I can use for my game time I bet. Sweet Bread might be useful for lower level characters if I will ever start a new one.

Tooji and ZhouWarden like this.
  3. Jyang123

Jyang123 Member

Redfox need to combine Sweet bread attributes(+40 all) with Fruit of Fortune(5k critic rate) into ONE ambrosia. Since we have those who love to PVP and PVE, might as well combine it for increase of "damage" and make players more satisfied about losing either or. Lol.

kalel2236 and ZhouWarden like this.
  4. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Man, this is something advanced already, they don't seem to be able to fix anything ingame so they just make more events based on IM. Maybe if we ask them to add it to IM...

5. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

Where's the none of these above option lol

I know new players would like those items but the playing that's been playing for 3+ years like myself are tired of throwing stacks away lol.

After I hit 2 stacks ea, I've just been trashing them or using them for no reason :D

bengie22 likes this.
  6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

The ones that voted for sweet bread over Fruit of Fortune clearly have no clue about pvp lol. Sweet bread brings no improvement at all. You might notice an improvment at LS0-LS6. That's it. Fruit however can make a big difference in PVP...

Tooji likes this.
  7. Tooji

Tooji Member

I see how both of these are vitalized. im quite curious how this will play out. Im going with Fruit of Fortune for now cause there are other ways to get sweet bread

8. kalel2236

kalel2236 New Member

even
    in pve.. sweet bread is almost pointless...

if you are a new player, fruit of fortune makes u to be able to crit mobs...

crit is way better than a minute negligible increase... because crit damage would give more damage..

BUT you idea to combine them is great lol..

Sirme likes this.
  9. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

in which case crit pill is still better..

if you make a noob... process is make noob on weekend or just wait for 1 hour or so for xp card... ----> do bamboo village quest--------> the young dragon weapon..... which is all a noob will ever really need... young dragon weapon + crit pill= everything dies way faster...

so I don't get it...

how is sweet bread better?..

10. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

No, it's not, Crit pill cannot give me VE so I can use those useful buffs I never use either way.
    "I like having stats so I can brag about my stats".

11. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Guess people are still emotionally stuck at acclaim times where +40 attributes was sick to have. They don't realise that it is absolutely pointless in the current version of the game.

12. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Woo, are you the one to talk about emotions? Aren't you the dude saying "I'm done, quitting" with a forum topic letting everyone know (mostly people that had no idea who you are) as well? You were looking for attention? Were you feeling lonely? What does it matter to you anyways? I thought you "quit". You don't have to reply, I don't like forum wars, but I don't like being mocked with idiotic remarks either, mock me with smart things and I will be ok with it.

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

You're misinterpreting my post, I wasn't mocking you I assumed that you were ironically speaking out for sweet bread while actually being for fruits, i thought we were on the same side and I was just undermining the view that fruit > sweet bread.
    Yes I quit gaming. I never said that I quit the forums. I still like to stick arround. Besides all people using "why u here u quit" that argument is so lame af. It isnt even an argument at all because me quiting the game doesnt imply that I can't share my opinion on things on the forum lol. But well doesn't surprise me 9D has one of by far worst debators in the planet. Rarely see such weak arguments as in this community doesnt matter what topic. At times I feel like being surrounded by primitive apes trying to teach them some logic and miserably failing to do so.

14. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

I think you should stop insulting people on the forum if you stopped playing. Giving your opinion without insulting others might work in your favor. Usually you should not be commenting on something that you don't have enough experience with, might be misleading for the ones looking for information, sadly this does not apply to games since gaming experience is mixed even through the game is the same for everyone.
    Regardless to that, your post was uncalled for and gave nothing to the topic, same as mine actually, I just said I like the +40 for VE. Yeah, I also buy the ESS buff from Hermit to have more VE for Map Chat and talk to myself since there is no soul left on the lower level maps either way...
    Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against you leaving or posting or playing..I was using a same type of useless information to just comment something I did not like. It's like throwing a rock in a river and then dive to get it back, pointless, but the effort might help one day.
    TL;DR, Don't insult the community because I said something about you or your actions, insult me, they had nothing to do with my comment. 9Dragons community is nice if you are nice to begin with.

15. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

49 ve does not make a difference either, you need ve leech, which you can get from dungeon ex clothes.. which you can craft easily.. 40 ve is nothing...

big damage = more ve leech...

primary skills (clan less vagabond skills) basically use barely any cc..

so.. 40 ve.. yeah.. don't see how its a good investment..

16. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

If we actually have any saying on those, why u so narrow minded?

Yes, roars, panacea, fruits, couriers, etc... they all could have a use, but if u can only think on those items as a fair and worthy reward for time playing... then yeah, u still dont understand the game

There are items that without the risk of breaking game or economy could be a lot more useful and even add more fun to game, we know the crafting system and rates of 9d, and farming could be a pain, but how about we get a couple Seal of Yellow Dragon, or maybe Magic Talisman, GC passes, Black monk passes, even golden beads or dark beads, something that helps and be actually useful

I think both daily and monthly rewards should be looked at... but with this mindset, asking us what we can use or what could be good its pointless...

There are a lot of "rewards" in this game that need to be removed for actual worthy items

Sirme likes this.
  17. kBoZok

kBoZok New Member

The crimson box needs redone. 5kk for 110 hours logged in, are you serious!

Should be more like 500kk-1B, hell my electric bill is being used and wear and tear on my machine.

18. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

@Sirme...dude, I was just making fun of the usefulness of the Pill. but I guess +40 all attributes is way more than 49Ve. Even so..read the room.

19. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

Dude, you have too much free time, just go beat your meat prepare that beef for NY, might help you release this stress. you're hopeless, mostly nobody cares about your crap, get the point, move on.

20. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

Exactly this.

they should deffo swap the Crimson for something more worthy of logging those hours.