Game slowly dying...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Veelvet, Dec 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Veelvet

Veelvet New Member

Have anyone noticed how this server is dying slowly.. it’s funny tho because they are doing nothing about that what so ever. Giving bad events, making game even more p2w.. new players/returners got no chance.. and they just watchin.. Let me mention they banned many, many innocet players because of thair mistakes. This is not hateful thread, its just a thing they should worry about.

phoenixakos likes this.
  2. phoenixakos

phoenixakos New Member

They destroyed Yin server after releasing Kunlun map, even with that helpful Yang server.
    They did nothing when many players were complaining about pk in Kunlun map. So Yin became slowly dead, few scammers and cheaters help this situation too.
    They killed the white side of Tao because of all these cheaters even they have many videos (of cheating).Btw as i remember they defended the cheaters. They delete topics and they dont let any bad (but truth) opinion be written.
    Its time GMs enjoy alone their lovely game!
    The last 2 weeks, everytime i go online i see always blames on roars and ppl having many op gear to sell. Balance is gone, fun is gone, game is dying..

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Game been dying for a long time

phoenixakos, Cytrix and MrrrM like this.
  4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

RF made choices along the way, this is the result of ignoring the community feed-back and fair players. When you make a choice, you have to expect consequences. Failure to take firm measure is their sole fault. They have to take the responsibility if 9dragons will die in their hands. In same way is JWG fault too, they over two decade to fix the game.

phoenixakos likes this.
  5. Veelvet

Veelvet New Member

And they arent doing anything to stop this server from dying. It will die, very,very soon.. and most of us knows that. They keep ignoring our suggestions and other things.. keep making p2w events.. anyone who starts as f2p will leave after few hours of playing. I know some ppl who did..
    besides focusing on making game easyer for players that are comming back or tht are new.. they are focusing on bunch of other shits..
    RF dead in 2021, if they keep going like this!

phoenixakos and CallMeKing like this.
  6. mariussss

mariussss New Member

they killed white side because of all the cheaters :)) ur funny.karen left because some1 else got stronger and killed their ass and now that he cant spend to catch up,gotta actually farm to be top dog he cries hack and leaves.i mean i too spending so much just to die like a noob id be upset too and leave lol.they have video of how they spamm die in bp after their buffs gone with penalty in safe zone.whoever cant see that dont know much about pvp.hn items + new witch pet weap buff + a lot other things can make a pro nuker OP but u actually have to know how to play it.so many years i never heard of any1 finding a way to hack dmg that was always a looser excuse.yes DANG and Darkangel duped and stacked but i dont see them anymore do u.and as for the kl relics and hn relics they duped are already long deleted.they gave u hn relics event for wich some of us farmed their ass off and u still komplain.players come and go its always been the same in 9D.as for the next publisher i highly doubt any other will take it.yes RF are greedy with the IM prices but they also only ones who added more content than any other publisher so stop crying and enjoy the game or quit.simple

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  7. Skrehh

Skrehh New Member

What a pile of piss.
    Players like Exiled & Nuage are wealthy enough to continuously spend until they have the best meta for it's patch.
    They quit because even with the best gear they were getting beat easily by cheaters who have sea dragon on day 1, can hit from a distance & that you yourself admit Dupe and Stack 1 time only relics.

You sure seem mad, must have killed you alot
    Tell us oh salty wall text man, what stops these guys stacking unique relics again on new characters & duping more discreet items (like the +15 repels all over hefei) when redfox didn't take any action after months of community reporting?
    "You don't see player 2 names, therfore nobody cheats at 9d" :D
    Nice cover or a stupid assumption. Anyone can google how to get around gameguard. Old news

Also, you'd have to be complete retard to "not know how to play" a game with such a very low skill ceiling and not an articulate community pillar

8. phoenixakos

phoenixakos New Member

I explain u with proves and u all u can say its about Karen. I give u some explanations about the RF game play strategy and u are talking about pvp, items and buffs. Your iq is like TK0s, so maybe u are TK0 or a friend of him. I dont rly care to explain u anything!
    And your respect about other ppl is zero and im rly sad dear GMs. Its excactly what i wrote, toxic game on roars. All my proves are here and all u can say is 'enjoy the game or quit.'. No babe, as long we have Democracy i will say/write my opinion! If u arent ok with it, then i feel so sad about you!! Have fun! ;-)

9. phoenixakos

phoenixakos New Member

I saw it too! I was online this time.... i have some screenshots ofc but i will never send ticket only because some ppl cant be kind! Its nothing to do with RF!
    I dont blame em!! Not at all! Look what they did to a game like 9 Dragons! Ofc they are clever!! I would never blame em! Sorry if u got it like this!

CallMeKing likes this.
  10. mariussss

mariussss New Member

hey MeGi u complainin abt BM i ask u what u did with ur gear o_O stop being salty and hypocrite.as for the proofs im still waiting for them.and what makes u think i didnt spend a lot.just because i dont bragg like nuage.who thats all he was good at bragging and runnin for his life.and yes u need skills too to know how and what to use full gear dont make u the best on server
    my friend. neither 3 pocket healer all the time on to buff :)) .i see u and this poenix are true keyboard warriors,log in game and lets see what u can do other than complain on forum that u **** at 9d

11. mariussss

mariussss New Member

post this proof u keep talkin about or thats all that is...usseles talk

12. mariussss

mariussss New Member

well Nuage was the one that used the famous create bugg to make hn relics and ornaments so dont be a hypocrite about it ask him why he got banned o_O high end gear my azz ask his league mates whats left of them what a saint nuage is and how many ppl he scre wed over be4 he left :)) as for karen his choice to quit once he couldnt keep up.he had a good run cant lie but nothing lasts forever. and if u so smart and know how to play why come here and cry o_O

13. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

LMAO MeGi/0th/FilthyCasual, You're pathetic. You are making fun of me for playing a game which not too long ago, you had at any given time, 3-5 chars AFK farming on zombies lol. So much effort you put into this game. I wonder who was really trying to pay rent. You and your little friends SS my "low iq" roars lmao, I see I'm living rent free in your heads. If still playing this game makes me dumb and lame, what about people who claim to quit but still lurk in game and on forums? :)

14. mariussss

mariussss New Member

said the guy who died in 2 nukes :)) without ur 3 pocket healer to full buff u u where always a looser and yea i was quiet i talk when i can actually support my big talk and kill heavy donnors like karen not talk big on forum.as for ur gear i think the banners are long overdue lmao might wanna upgrade it.if i cheat and exploit how come im still here kickin ur salty azzes :)) thats the dump ppl excuse when dont know why they die ooh they must be hackin :))) as for rent dw abt my rent i can ss anytime amount i donated in cc so far but i dont need to explain myself nor i will to a lowlife like u than can only trash talk ppl because they svck at
    playing a game lmao.this will be my last post here because i can feel my iq already lowering replying to u and that other noob.waitin on u to log anytime and come kill me u can bring nuage too along pvp scene kinda boring now.bye

15. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

You guys are working real hard on getting this thread closed :p

BirdbrainX and Terrorhavoc like this.
  16. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

I'm not one to get involved with nonsense like this but I felt the need because there is a SS of my char roaring lol.

17. mariussss

mariussss New Member

well if they wanna throw mudd at people just because they too dumb to understand how pvp works and how i kill full geared players acting like im not here on tao for some years constantly farming donating and improving my char.i didnt join tao in 1 month and became OP like dang and DA.im here for some time and what i use its not hard to understand if u play this game and understand basic pvp stuff.as i said in game i will make a video with my gear and stats unbuffed and full buffed to show them what a OP nuker looks like.that will be when server close eventually ofc my relics and set up is not something i wanna show to all so that they can copy me.they can figure out for themselves what to use and how.

Bankz and Terrorhavoc like this.
  18. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I'm just saying my 2 cents with no shots fired t anyone. I play on Yin sooooo :D

Any who, I've always found it funny that 9D players (myself included) hide all gear knowledge as if it was a top secret code that will end the world if exposed lol.

Like I feel bad for new players that don't know anything about the different types of gear and where to get them. As well as understanding what top players have (as far as gear) and what opts each role should aim for. 9D it self plus it's community hide everything from each other which I never truly understand why but I can't really talk because I hide my own gear :rolleyes:

But I will say if someone asked me, I'll tell them if they weren't just trying to use me for information...aka if they wanted to be my friend then I'll spill all the beans :D

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  19. Trekkyng

Trekkyng Member

lol..wth you talking about? It ain't even all that hard...there are like "a few" relics and "one type of gear" you need regardless of your role. Relics are Mastercard and Visa Gold (lvl 3) and Gear is usually a casual fit composed of trousers and a t-shirt. you can wear them unrefined and even shabby. Use the Visa or Mastercard to farm items and that's all you need. Nonsense about "top shitcret stats and items lol"...everyone knows, but not everyone can afford or have patience to grow and farm.

20. Bankz

Bankz Active Member

I rest my case....

Idk why I bother talking to this community...
    Someone can have the exact same gear as you and you will get beat because of lack of knowledge.....but hey, there's only 1 set to get and just use your master/visa. Cool words ;)

mariussss and Terrorhavoc like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.