Sad times in game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GordonD, Nov 30, 2020.

1. GordonD

GordonD New Member

I find it sad times when players are pkn other, maybe low lvl players for 1 egg and also for them to then go and say get away from this are its my farm spot , i understand all maps on Tao are pvp maps but to kill someone for an egg how sad this game has become. This is just my opinion , but so sad . This isnt a gripe about getting pkd as iv`e been pkd myself on numerous occasions by the sad players that pk you for 1 egg .
    Well done RF.

2. upirank

upirank Active Member

They are too busy atm to close all the thread to get the last word. Since they claim at least 10 or 20 tickets are post with videos proof is not enough to "claim" someone is hacking their server. Solution for self-fix is to uninstall the game to prevent further depression via the unfairness of this game toward players, who want to enjoy the game and not to get scammed of their money and making victim of the blackmarket.

disciple12 and abomination3 like this.
  3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Healer formation bug was well documented and replicated many months before there was finally a fix so expect a fix for the current hot topic of pk bug to be fixed early Q4 2021...

4. upirank

upirank Active Member

Now i know why redfox employee never can actually finish any work task. They are too busy to delete post, flag and set access limitation on account they dont like them to post the truth on forum. Well im now one of them, expect me to wait 10 mins to load a page in this forum, sometime error blank page. Please go do some "actually" job GM, dont waste your time on forum, just because they expose your dirty little secret, dont be mad and be professional.

abomination3 likes this.
  5. mariussss

mariussss New Member

that is the reason those map where included for the egg hunt,so that pvp will lighten up a bit.also if u ks ppl roosters after they broke the pot yea expect to die lol.as for the pk issue at ll dungeon it is now an bannable offense so any1 get pk there make a vid and send to gm,u can find out who is pk ing by inviting them to party once the combat mode ended.no need to accuse ppl without actually knowing who they are.gl stay safe and most importantly have fun.

6. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

If you choose to farm pots in BP or LL, you should be prepared to get pked for no reason at all, they are pvp maps for a reason. There are 6 other maps, completely PVE(in tao) to farm pots, what is stopping you from going there? In the PVP maps, the strongest and fastest gets the pot, in the PVE maps you just have to be fast. So again I ask, what is stopping you from going to a PVE map and farm pots?

Thingsidont likes this.
  7. GordonD

GordonD New Member

What is stopping you from understanding what i posted, as i said i have been and probably will get pkd a lot . but what im saying is the fact that a player finds a pot breaks it and along comes another player pks you and steals the egg that you found , personally all you should have to do is break the pot and the item is yours making things fairer to all. And not having someone come along and pk you for an egg, i find that so sad .

8. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

I do understand your point. that is why I said in a PVP map the strongest and fastest gets the pot, in a PVE map you only have to be fast. You breaking a pot first does not mean you're entitled to whatever spawns, you want to farm in a PVP map, you have to compete and in more ways than one.

9. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Oh and most of the times its not pking over an egg, it's to annoy you into leaving the map.

10. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

What is the point of playing in a pk server within a pk map and feeling sad about being pked ?

If you cannot stand to being pked and cannot afford to become stronger - then quit to non pk server/ game

If you are still addictive to the game and server and cannot quit, then change to non pk map to play.

Considering this game as a small scale society and if you cannot change it then accept it

11. Gadgy

Gadgy New Member

I cant understand how thick you are , as i already stated ive been pkd on numerous occassions and dont gripe about it i just think its funny that you brainless idiots think that i`m complaining about getting pkd when the stated fact was the sad thing is players pkn about getting an egg . PK lower lvl players but leave the egg that lower lvl players find if all you care about is pkn some low lvl player but no you just take the egg .

12. JohanTheBoss

JohanTheBoss Member

Lol, please be advised that I'm not interested in PvP at all and I found no problem being pked regardless any reason cause playing in a PK server of PK game is my choice.

And you found sad to be killed for an egg? No no, it's not only an egg, it is a small - maybe very small chance for ppl to get permanent HN relics but still they have to treasure it. And as someone said above, they not only killed you for an egg but also to push pressure on you so that you have to leave the map and thus the rooster hunting competition over there will be less tighten.

Try to understand this nature and improve your EQ.