like this is called hack?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hgkdfgo, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

I know, I am just stating the chance of someone spamming not being chat ban vs one that rarely spam n get ban or notice by Gm in less than 1min.
    I am in game like 14-18hr if I am free which I am mostly of the week, n as a spending player who have close to 12k usd in game.
    I really dislike the fact of unfair treatment, e.g GM should be neutral which I am not seeing now, btw just to also state my stand.
    I am a player that play for my own enjoyment, I spend for my own enjoyment. I don’t belong to either group that’s having war in game. I even hit both side member but all is fun till exploit n hack come in, GM should make a very firm stand on this.
    So far what I know is GM can check log n review char replay from my experience in acclaim. Last time at my age, there no such thing as double or triple pc due to being young n not enough pocket money. So we gotta drop item on floor n log another char to pick up. Someone pass by n took my item, Send a ticket, GM ravenclaw which I remember Deeply actually TP right infront of me when I login to tell me that he have review my char log n found that I have drop this item n trace the item to get it back for me, if acclaim GM can do that. I don’t see why RF GM tool can’t do it to trace who exploit

rashbrasil likes this.
  2. Thedarklord87

What???? Really?? I didn’t know this man, what have I got myself into...

3. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I never looked into it myself, could be rumours.
    From what I heard/read ceo listed for RF was same as gc. Heard some or all of RF staff at one point were from gc possibly even registered at same business address or area.
    Plus RF picked up most of the titles from gc including rumble fighter which there was supposed to be a character transfer that is dragons didn’t get!!! Since I don’t play rumble I can’t confirm but there’s a number of posts online about the rumble fighter character transfer

4. Thedarklord87

Ok i hope it’s not real or the main company should do something abt this ceo n staff.

5. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

Ahri is GM Venus.

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

there you go^^ And GC is a branch of OnNet

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

i think the funniest thing of all is how long these people have been involved in this game & how little they still know about it

disciple12 likes this.
  8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

At least with these videos, it helps us FIX these bugs so we can prevent people from exploiting them. Openly claiming someone is "hacking" the game, wouldn't help us fix the bug, it would have us looking for a "hack". Fortunately, he was cooperative enough to help reproduce exactly how the bug works. Again. We don't play favorites, but we do appreciate when someone can show us exactly how a bug works so it can be fixed.

Alys2 likes this.
  9. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Additionally, we do not support the exploitation of any bugs. If anyone continues to experience any of these bugs please report via ticket system and we will take the appropriate action. This includes the people who have reported the bugs. Just because you have reported it, doesn't mean you won't be banned for continuing to abuse it.

Alys2 and superdildog like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.