like this is called hack?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hgkdfgo, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abomination3

abomination3 New Member

It is possible everywhere,same way i died from Destruction in Lost Camp he was in village with pen and i was 100m away and he killed me even tho there is a wall around village and u know that when u have pen u cant even walk from slow,also same way Siara killed me in BP she was at the midle of map and i was at exit to Hefei unfortunately i didnt record it,many of them abuse it is not just Hari...

2. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

omg if you have proof send ticket, otherwise all the accusations are just mean! black market? prove it and send to GM

3. abomination3

abomination3 New Member

Don't be fooled is not from using LF i was killed when i was walking many times and as u can see from video i stoped the LF just so she can target me and start atacking to show u that they are killing from large distance with mele active u can see the para on me and i cant move...

4. abomination3

abomination3 New Member

Alys if u have the FB u can track the Black Market for urself and see what is going on there and im sure that u know that already...The tickets are sended many times and what did we achieved?

5. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

i do have, but i not see maybe cause i have no friends idk! if what u say is true i would be op now?

6. abomination3

abomination3 New Member

U dont need to have friend to be able to see what is going on on Black Market is all public for those who are in the group...and why would u be op i dont understand...anyway im tired of quarrels i dont like it at all as u can see i rarely say thing here i know that guys are trying to make this game better and to be fair play but as u can see clearly is all usles coz GM has the last word we can all die here tiping 24/7 and is still gonna be his last...

7. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

im in there league and friends with them kinda sounds like u say im involved with ur black market? is that what u say?

8. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

don't expect anything when it comes to those kinds of bugs or abuse.. (its working as intended)
    or this thread will just get deleted.. no response...

left this game for months, came back recently.. good to see management is still the same when it comes to fixing non item mall problems.. smh..
    I guess.. 9d will become my check in part time.. no more spending/ minimal spending game... time to get me the ps5..

disciple12 likes this.
  9. abomination3

abomination3 New Member

Alys go play the game and enjoy coz no1 accuses you for anything stop pushing urself in to them u dont fit inside this is not about u this is about ppl who abuse this game...u are smart person enough to see that they are guilty...

10. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

11. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

Please take a closer look before you call me hack

12. superdenso

superdenso New Member

If you have known the bug ever since, why do you keep on abusing it? Enjoying it as "feature"?

13. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

i want to tell you the exact problem. and here is the pvp maps i have error?. you are stupid

14. superdenso

superdenso New Member

As expected response from a kid. The question is why do you keep using it if you have known it ever since? 9d awaken is almost 5 years and you just reported/explained it awhile ago.

15. MrMight

MrMight New Member

That honestly looks like some of the worst bug exploitation I've seen over the years.
    You quite literally killed somebody over 10 times when they weren't even near you.
    Sure it may not be a hack but that's some next level bug exploitation.

16. upirank

upirank Active Member

Bug exploiter, but for what? You are max gears and why do you kill those people, who only leveling and farming on x3? To show everyone in this server you have GM on your back and you can always abuse those exploits without getting punished? Very nicely done there, you have my applause, just show us how this server was all those years to keep cheaters and hackers making profits out of game and never ban them, but if any of us found to be write even a "forbidden symbol" as a joke, you know what i mean right money money baby, they will get ban immediately. When you wrote to them you will get them saying "We are currently investigate your case and we dont have to provide any proof, because we are redfox so **** it up". Just 1 question i cant understand, why do you even post those video, i dont get what you want to proof there, but seem like you just make yourself a cheaters, nicely done if you ask me. Have fun cheaters, it is cheaters vs cheaters in this server now anyways.

abomination3, disciple12 and Ozbud like this.
  17. duanvdberg

duanvdberg New Member

Did this guy just post a 10min video of him performing this exploit/bug and we still haven’t seen any Redfox post in this thread? Dang this is basically a self report aint it?

upirank likes this.
  18. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

I wish I can send a private email to RF unless it’s the current GM own company, I will like to request a check on integrity n no bribing is involved.
    I have send ticket to GM regarding the glitch exploits by player hari tk0 n destruction, so far they r the 3 that openly use this glitch in LL when they r mask, they even have the cheek to laugh at player after killing n regarding partying them to make clear who is who don’t matter when the combat mode start when u inside dungeon u don’t even know who hit you when u relog. The most funny thing is GM request me to repeat the step, who play this game running a video 24/7 preparing for pk?
    Next is if GM can log to catch lion roar spam why no log to go LL ent n watch?
    Next yst we got a new guy name animal roaring animal non stop for 3min, where GM agian? Agian I highly doubt that it was just nice that 9art was online when nauge is roaring. I might be wrong, but who cares honestly, I just play the game n go to less pvp area n not going to pvp side I found out that actually the need of spending real money is lesser, we don’t hate competition but we dislike unfair competition.
    Now everyone know there’s glitch, using or not depend on your upbringing. U guys alrdy so OP gear but still need use glitch to pvp n waste a regular player 10m on pass after pking, not that 10m is a big deal but if u pk in normal logic they won’t need to waste that 10m.
    Now like I say I don’t care if Gm is as evil as evident have shown that I see with my own eyes or like what people is claiming, I just want the player that abuse this glitch to be ban. Glitch exploitation is the worst crime in mmorpg, worst then using zombie to farm.
    As such I will not spend anymore on this game till I no longer see the name of those that use this glitch anymore.
    Enjoyment of game- 8/10 just tired from long hour farming
    Pvp - 5/10 the lack of another 5 is due to other player op gear but overall is fair either they play longer or spend more
    Corruption - 10/10 currently its looking high on my side of view I hope I am wrong
    There need to be justified done to player that suffer from those few people who exploit if not I really don’t know what to say.

I still remember at GC when speed hack run crazy, the game downfall is close. RF now ball is in your court

Askonenuage, upirank and rashbrasil like this.
  19. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Lol animal not new. That toon been around longer than me on red fox

20. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Red fox is just games campus rebranded so what did we all expect?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.