like this is called hack?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hgkdfgo, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

2. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

You know that person alrdy out of range, n this is glitching. Which is not under hack but abuse. N the fact that you guys know it n still use it for unfair game play need to be address, but if it’s for the sake of fixing bug it’s understandable.
    Hope this video let GM know the issue n fix the problem ASAP

3. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

9ARTSTEST is GM

4. phoenixakos

phoenixakos New Member

1. As i remember u killed unbe with your hybrid active (para) and not with nukes.
    2. NineArts deleted unbes topic in 1 hour and he logged in game to tell us keep Peace in servers. When NineArts helps u now to clear your name.
    3. As many ppl said, bugs should be reported in ticket.

dankiel91 and abomination3 like this.
  5. upirank

upirank Active Member

So can i ask what this video will prove? What name it will clear? Everyone know that this is what mean picking favorites right? I still dont get the point of this video though? Do GM want to tell me they did not do their job for ages until now and this bug still exist? So many questions but no answer nor solution, redfox in the nutshell.

phoenixakos and abomination3 like this.
  6. abomination3

abomination3 New Member

hahahahahah i just saw this and i cant belive my eyes what a joke of trying to clear the name of Hari who killed me with MELE!!! USING AXE ACTIVE!!! CLEARLY U CAN SEE THE PARA ON ME WICH CAN BE DONE ONLY BY USING MELE AXE ACTIVE!!! + I was so much out of range that is not imposible to target me... HAHAHAHAH i still cant belive this is sick.... watch again!!!

7. upirank

upirank Active Member

This is how it shown clearly that GM is not fair on their judgement, people who got caught on abusing bugs and get help to "clear" their name, while you would be getting banned for unknowingly buying hacked or duped items. Too much about the statement other day about being fair and neutral and not playing picking any favorites.

8. abomination3

abomination3 New Member

Yup i can see it clearly now what is going on in here...and it is so sad...ppl will quit more and more each month until only the bug abusers left and GM can join them then so they can all play together in a land of wonders <3 :D

9. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

Your rage bar got triggered aswell which really tells you received physical attack. Dunno if rage bar triggers in this server when receiving nukes.

10. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

We do know who abuse this bug, the weird thing is I send ticket to GM. They ask me to repeat the step agian with a video. O no I not gonna get kill by them abusing agian am I?

phoenixakos likes this.
  11. upirank

upirank Active Member

The fun thing about this thread is the original poster, who is the bug abuser(i assume he is the one in the video) getting help from a "Game Master" to clear his name for some reason, just only show he is really abusing that bug, because at the near end of the video, you can clearly see he just stay here and shoot even though there is NO target. So that mean he is clearly know this is a bug and still doing it on purpose. The only reason why he report this bug would probably, because his victim got him on video and it look like he is hacking, so he need to beg GM to help him somehow make it look like a bug. We all do know that there is still hacks and exploits ongoing in this server, the same reason we know who is the abuser, the only one who act like it is not their job to do something about it is redfox, which job from them is to be fix those and ban those exploiters/cheaters/hackers.

phoenixakos likes this.
  12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Free players and spenders, don’t be afraid to abandon this game and lose all of your time and money. Money spent here was the only thing that kept me here so long but after leaving it’s been a massive weight off my shoulders, I feel liberated and free again.
    Players that have been around a long time recognise the signs of what’s coming....
    Fell free to post character deletion videos in my video thread! Or I can post them to my YouTube channel as well!

disciple12 and rashbrasil like this.
  13. superdenso

superdenso New Member

I guess Hari has a good bond with Zhou and his gf. His gf is a sub-master on Hari's league.

14. upirank

upirank Active Member

Hairywon and Zhou selling on Blackmarket for ages, there should be enough report to GM about them from all those years. Redfox don't do their job, if you don't breastfeed them and do the work they had to do (investigation and exploits testing), they would do nothing against exploit abuser or hackers. At this point the redfox 9dragons server is just another private server for Blackmarket to make their profit.

15. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

is this issue possible everywhere on every map, or is it something about the landscape in this particular area of LL that makes it possible?

16. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

i am just supporting gm exactly on this error. please remember that i am not getting anything from gm.please stop those stupid thoughts

17. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

I got killed in LL by Hari today with the same technique.
    Somehow I attacked someone in BP in the same way.
    I wouldn't call it a hack to be honest, but just another "feature" of 9Dragons.

Ozbud likes this.
  18. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

when you use lf and getting attack .u will get lag image

19. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

it's just a bug of the game with image lag. no hack.

20. hgkdfgo

hgkdfgo Member

in korea server have lag image pvp same Redfox

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.