Kylin respawn time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Since RF made the amazing move to release the Kylin fix when the majority of their playerbase is asleep. (3-4 am european time) can we at least get some official info about the respawn time?

Thx

2. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

16-32 hours.

3. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

A candidate for the Award of the Year for a comprehensive answer.

4. Thingsidont

Thingsidont Member

At least this keeps it from being too camped out. If it was a fixed 6 hrs we would start seeing a more consistent camp. IMHO

5. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

is it WITHIN 16 to 32 hours after the last kill or EITHER 16 or 32 hours after last kill?

6. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

They won’t know. You’ll have to wait for them to ask JWG

Revered likes this.
  7. BobThePriest

BobThePriest Active Member

It is a minimal time of 16hrs and a max of 32hrs

8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

yesterday it soawned after about 20-21h

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  9. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

Thanks!

10. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

If you are always attacking them RF, at least let them know why.

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

they know that I have been against them for a long time for their lame events, lack of inaction against major exploits, lack of communication & just plain disrespect for the community.
    It's been no secret

rashbrasil likes this.
  12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

not to mention the lack of testing of new content. If I was RF staff (would never want to be involved in this mess) & had access to new content before anyone else I would be playing the **** out of it, even when I'm not at work. I would want to know every single thing about a new update.

rashbrasil likes this.
  13. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Welp, everyone has their own opinion. 9D in game events hasn't change since day one. Kill monsters, trade in rewards, cash shop sale format as KR. GM Support told me once thru ticket system that their QA team does test everything in the test server, but things just sometime isn't the same when it gets apply to live server. Beside, we don't really no what actually goes on behind the scenes and they don't need to disclosed it with us.

I see them reply to ppl on the forum. What kind of communication do you want from them? Do you think they should give the people attention that show no respect? If I were them, I would also zone them out.

Behind everyone character name and forum name there is a real human being. How would you talk to a person face to face? Just my opinion. Why hate on all publisher of 9D? If you don't like the game, just leave in good terms. We ain't 18yo anymore.

Terrorhavoc likes this.
  14. Organic

Organic Member

Yea you are annoying. Pls delete char.

15. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

He already did.

16. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Obviously you’re a bit behind the times.....

17. upirank

upirank Active Member

He want you to delete it again, please follow this step.
    1. Write a ticket get your characters restored
    2. Record a video
    3. Delete it again for fun
    4. ???
    5. Lol

18. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lmao you left 9d for SWTOR hahahahahahahah

that game is even worst that this...

they game is in maintenance mode.... FORUM managers there are even more toxic as F..

a lot of of entitled as F people in forum who think they can attack other peoples opinion and not have it pointed out..

has locked contents behind founders pack..

they stopped doing class stories for a watered down single player mixed up mess..
    Take your companions away.. well its done now.. so you are safe.. but you better not be an evil sith otherwise.. they force you to be respecting to your companions.. in contrast to vanilla

Gluck getting an update.. when they are trying to "fix" anthem.. lol

just get you a PS5.. it will save you the pain..

all in all the game has a lot of content if you new.. but after vanilla class story.. you have to grind "reputation" which later on becomes useless once u continue the story.. LOL..

expansion packs are 1 every 2 years now.. u get it in mini series of flashpoint..

if you going give the devil EA / rE TAR D WARE AUSTIN YOUR MONEY.. you might not wanna post in forum... and just play the game.. and hope you enjoy the easy as f new story than u can beat while sleeping lol.. 0 effort..

saying this cause the criticism ou posted here is enough to get your account forum muted.. in swtor

such a people game ruined by money grabs and greed.. l even more ruined than 9d.. cause it was 50x better..

Gluck man

19. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

No intention of even looking at the forums there and probably won’t join a guild either. I prefer solo play so that doesn’t bother me.

doesn’t matter if there’s no more updates either, I’m not used to playing games with continual updates and patches. Bring back the days of finished games when they are released. Finish the game and move in to some to something else.

pretty much I avoid most onljne/multiplayer stuff and any of the latest games and consoles. I can count the online games I’ve played on one hand.

20. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

lol then you will love the game.. its pretty much single player now, you can solo most flashpoints with an op as heck bot...

flash point queues there are toxic anyways.. if you new or don't know the boss and flashpoint mechanics... they will insult you before booting you..

tbh i would be playing it, if the toxic forum boss was not still working for EA... and EA ignoring my costumer complaints..
    will probably end up same here with 9d..
    Since they are good at addressing costumer bug complaints(working as intended) even though something is clearly wrong.. but i suppose Redfox is as rich as EA.. to no give a F. about losing a wallet... I mean customer.. over **** that can clearly be verified and fixed..