Hey redfox! Allow us to play the game as we like

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dhdhsksj, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

Sup yall,

Who remembers the days .. its friday evening .. you open your computer after school or work and finnaly see the notice that theres an exp event. You and 4 league mates are CS and aim to get to GL/HM within the weekend by grind your ass off in icy. You’re constantly in a party , talking about everything but 9dragons. Who remembers these days :p

2. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

There were people grinding everywhere and the server was allways full too.. wtf happened though haha

3. Vanesiolee

Vanesiolee New Member

Well the game is extremely outdated and it never even tried the slightest to be up to date that's what happened. This game is literally nothing but an endless grind with nothing else to do. Pvp is literally point and click

4. DoggyStyle

DoggyStyle New Member

Times when Def and Blood Trinket were the shizzle.... Times when yahel and GForce always yelled "Brokeback" at each other via LionsRoar, at least on Bardoserver... Times when BE was costy and +9 was awesome on a weapon. Missing those days. Sometimes the server was even in a red status, not green or white.

5. Dhdhsksj

Dhdhsksj Member

Yeah i remember those days where you had to literally farm bosses to get BE and +9 was fvking awesome. Been camping those def and hp bosses week after week to make some sick money, those were the days

6. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Hi guys, i will like to request all who want to suicide their char thats cap at chi breathing to gather at tibet campsite =)
    lets make some fun video or SS while we are killing our char as abuse xD

Motion:
    Freedom!!

ozzy1920 and Cytrix like this.
  7. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

Im down if we can get enough people

8. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

This is of course about the recent CB update. The one good thing about this game is it lets you choose you r own way of playing. Personally, with the CB workaround i could play all day while working. Checking my drops, emptying bags, talking in league, selling in roars. Now all that is gone and i cant spend more than an hour just grinding for no rewards. This really kills the game for me and a lot of players who have busy days. Please think about this move again Redfox. You can check the server logs for how many players u lose.

9. LadyAngel

LadyAngel Member

Times when you would anxiously await the Lucky Cricket event and grind your collective butts off for 1 or 2 hours and oh well... even a little more because you had just a little more to go to level up. Times you would camp for hours in Icey to get all the bosses for an epi and then work your ass off to unseal the epi in SRS. Times when LD would be crashing because you could only level up in SRS to level cap. Times when HZ was the last map :O

Always fun to see some good old memories of this game and always fun to revisit the forums sometimes and see what is happening in 9D lands.

10. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

I agree with you. even because I don't see anything illegal being. that you need to buy pet food puts food to the pet and still sell the item you collect. this helps me a lot while I work. I can play.

upirank and Gordyg3 like this.
  11. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

I remember the days when we all fought for mobs during those xp events. A lot more popularity for sure. Chatting while grinding and help league mates get epi's. Now it's more just high levels trying to sell equipment to one another and not many new comers to the game. It's quite sad really. A lot of the higher levels have other computers to have more then one character open to have a pocket healer, as they are called, because not many people are playing. It is dying for sure and I just got back into the game and wanting to get to max level. The greediness of some of the players with their over pricing of items is making it hard to continue.

This is obviously my point of view/opinion for whatever it's worth; if anything.

disciple16 likes this.
  12. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Playing 9D when I was in the early 20's, and now in my late 35's. I see a lot of changes and improvements. Nothing is ever free, back then and now. Thankfully it's still alive.

13. BloodySpear

BloodySpear Active Member

wow. I was talking with my mate about this and I said exactly the same.

I miss these times

disciple9 likes this.