Fixed an issue where you are still able to attack with the Chi Breathing UI open.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozzy1920, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Could probably set macros for z and a and essentially auto farm ccd

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

This essentially just shifts the problem to a different map.
    If they wanted to get serious just modify the auto trainer so you can’t auto train attacks, only buffs, pills etc.

3. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Maybe it's a good thing. Till now I avoided making a low lvl char to farm because it makes no sense to not be able to farm with your main. So maybe they're gonna fix the drop rates for KL? That would be sick.

4. Thedarklord87

Thedarklord87 Active Member

Lol don’t bother to fix the dc n crashing issue but fix this thing. I must say RF have their priorities set right

Swim and Ozbud like this.
  5. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

We’re you around when they let people abuse evade formation bug in kunlun for a year with no punishment? Permanent evade while farming kl bosses when most people died and **** their pants even using light foot past the bosses

rashbrasil likes this.
  6. tssrreddy

tssrreddy Active Member

At lest they should make event only Dungen based like 4th anniversary one so don't worry about field mobs when events on

Gordyg3 likes this.
  7. Thedarklord87

no was not around, well i am not suprise by 9bug issue. we just gotta adapt but i am more shock that they dont fix connection issue but fix this IU issue with chi breathing.
    logic seem to be a rare gift.
    forcing people to lvl which say they want to maint a lvl to farm some stuff like in dungeon n whatever they call it fix cos they want us to create a unlimited acc char.
    or fixing a issue which player can play without being angry with crashing of game client n texttile.
    dont understand really..

8. upirank

upirank Active Member

What do you mean "many", have fun farming event now in kunlun and high level dungeon, each event will take at least 10+ stacks to craft something out of this useless craft rate that no one can understand. How many stacks could you make out of 2-3 weeks event with no low level character.

9. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

Event farming will be impossible if the mats won't drop properly in KL or if the events won't be oriented to dungeons only.
    Just my 2 cents...

10. Thedarklord87

Totally
    Totally agree, I have farm 6hr in KL to only get 50event mats vs using noob 6hr easily 2-3stack. But like I say logic is a rare gift

kenyz0r likes this.
  11. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Agree aswell. They need to fix the KL drop bug where raising drop % stops certain items from dropping. Meanning you can only farm in KL weekdays and only when using no drop card.

BirdbrainX and kenyz0r like this.
  12. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

I forgot about 1 important aspect on my first post...
    Every time I see a new player I recommended him to farm weapons in tibet so he could gear up for CCD.
    How to start your path as a newcomer if your main gold source was removed?

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  13. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Spend $$ it’s all part of the plan

14. Thedarklord87

That’s why I say Rf should set their priorities on the wrong thing, they don’t even bother listening.
    Well it’s still possible to play f2p but if u compare to new player who come in to pop 2k in then even if u farm 10years u still far behind him in gear, as we enter 2021 soon gaming should be a less stress event where we play to de stress from real life but now I feel playing this game is more stressful.
    Farming a icy epi req u to have enough gear to be able to finish a run in 15min so u can farm the epi with abt 90-100hr but consider most of us is adult with work. If u basically just farm icy whenever u login u need at least 20days but mind you we still need to have enough gear like 1900% crit damg which either mean spending real money 2k or farming ccd for at least 650b to make gear, which will take a hell lot of time if every run u profit 50m u need 20run to make 1b.
    200 run to make 10b
    2000 run to make 100b
    12k to 13k ccd run to make 650b
    Even if u spend 15min per run one hr u only clear 4Run which mean 3250 hours need on ccd 135day if u farm fully 24hr a day
    But on leisure gaming pace that will be 1 full years before u can do it..
    Dam just thinking feel so stressful

Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  15. Thedarklord87

Not to even back date to have decent gear to farm ccd in 15min
    So basically in order to play end game stuff u need to invest 1years on baby stuff to do ccd n another 1years to get gear for icy
    2years before u finally able to play this game as a high tier player is so tiring for new player, now I wonder why our player base is so Low n so many old player alt toon instead.
    Cos rf don’t allow us to hold level n make more char so this game look like it have a lot of player

Swim and rashbrasil like this.
  16. upirank

upirank Active Member

That why we dont even get new players, because they come to enjoy the game and get slap to the face and then quit.

Thedarklord87, kBoZok and Swim like this.
  17. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

why the f the ppl posted here complain about it previously? If you don't want this feature gone, stop making reports.

Perfection likes this.
  18. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

and as I said before I spent with new premium 60 days. to achieve dropa well.more now I can't use my character.because of chi breath. if I move UPA from the correct level to drop. come many people talking about it.more I want to know one thing the gold we win in normal farm or zombie is not the same ? we spent on the game with new equipment to keep playing some here thinks that what they did will help in the game. more I see that much go to . so we can't choose where we should farm ? you will see the result of what you have done over time. thank you very much for your attention

upirank likes this.
  19. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

I swear I saw your post previously saying CB abuser. You hypocrite.

20. rashbrasil

rashbrasil Active Member

if the problem is Us Chi breath . why are so many people leaving the game ? humm so I believe that now it will improve a lot. and another thing you who sell item to us do not speak anything. how do we get our gold. they only abuse the price of the item and only think of you. as for my effort to keep playing I will stay until the end. and it's not people like you that will discourage me and thank you for the attention

disciple8 likes this.