returning player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ironic, Nov 16, 2020.

1. ironic

ironic New Member

hello guys,

could you tell me how is the game nowadays ? I want to return to some activity, I think I played a while about a year ago, got myself some basic relics and flag of chaos, so there is something to start with.

anything changed with the roles? what would be the best one to start from scratch and what to focus on?
    I don't want to get powerleveled as I want to enjoy the game and level up myself,

thank you in advance

2. ironic

ironic New Member

nobody? :)

3. ozzy1920

ozzy1920 Active Member

we have had many of these posts. 9D is mostly returning players only playing for nostalgia.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Check through the general forum where you posted. A number of almost identical
    Posts in the last few weeks

ironic likes this.
  5. Magnus1177

Magnus1177 New Member

Hey,

The game is fun in its own way, although extremely unbalanced. Currently there are only 2 viable classes for self-play - hybrid and nuker. Warriors are completely outmatched by them, and healers are more of buff bots. I would suggest maining a nuker or a hybrid and creating a healer on 2nd account, level it up and auto train their buffs to have a personal buff bot. People also create drop characters, although I believe you can somehow make do without one (they make it much easier for sure, though. There are many ways to make money in the game, though, and drop chars are not as much of a must, they help attaining some good intermediate level gear).

6. Sponk

Sponk Member

As earlier stated, nuker and hybrid are basically the only two roles that seem relevant. I'd also say that the gap between new players and the best players are wider than ever, and you'll have to spend more than ever before even trying and reach the same level. You'll most likely get 1-shot in KL by people running by you unless you invest a lot into your gear. PvP in 9dragons haven't been about 'skills' since 2nd role, but now less than ever. So if you're returning for pvp, make sure you bring a thick wallet. For PvE you should be able to get help from multiple PvE leagues that will help you with epis, starter gear etc.

7. ironic

ironic New Member

thanks for reply guys. I'll stay away from 9dragons according to what you said.

Best of luck

disciple15 likes this.