This game needs.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DaDizzer, Oct 31, 2020.

1. DaDizzer

DaDizzer New Member

A lot of work.
    There is no Up to date current wiki.
    The in game and forum guides are outdated and Aren't too much help.
    Some of the newer stuff isn't listed
    There are items that don't even give you a clear direction of what they are and what they go for.

The community itself is quiet because a lot of people are closed to themselves or close friends or whatever. Me and a friend played 9d when it first came out and years later and again and again but now. Its like there is no clear goal or point to go in the game. However seemingly this game can be fun it just is missing so much to help newer players and give a CLEAR direction.

Im still having to scrounge up videos on youtube for any crumbs of information or leads on how to do literally anything and its already hard enough to pick up a few things.
    Some work to get some up to date guilds or helpful info for returning/newer players would go a extra mile and some extra bumps to lean newer players in the proper right way.
    (Also some events that could be in favor of bringing players together or tiered list that people can work toward a goal together that every player can benefit from.)
    Like - Gather x 5000 | Kill 1500000 Mobs (From everyone) Like a layered tier and give rewards to all so everyone can benefit from it.

2. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

If you are referring to the old acclaim wikia which ol' Margeman put effort into, it has long been abandoned. Most of the lore based information there is barebones at best.

Making detailed and up-to-date guides takes time and effort - if you didn't already know. There are plenty of practical aspects to the game that can to be covered, and it can be a daunting task if you expect players to cover so much detail in the expected guides. If players have specific questions, they can simply ask on the forums and wait for a reply.

That is why I have advocated new players find and join bands/leagues to they can receive the support they need in my Beginner's Guide. There is more than just 1 way to play the game, and goals are self-determined. You can go PvE, PvP, F2P, P2W, Casual-like, Hardcore-like, Event oriented playstyle, Boss hunting playstyle, General farm oriented playstyle, etc. Your goals are determined by whatever playstyle you lean towards to. Bands/leagues with helpful members will offer advise on how best to achieve your goals. If you want to start or get back into the game without the assistance from these form of friendly in-game support structure, you will have a harder time transitioning back into the game, since much of the game content, skills and stats have been revamped.

Like I have said earlier, if you have specific questions, you can ask them on the forums and wait for a reply, or ask them from people in your band/league who might know the answers.

Floricel and Perfection like this.
  3. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

I just started a couple days ago and a lot of stuff has changed from the look of it. I see pets now, how do you get them and if it's a quest or item mall item, not sure. Also mobs have changed locations it seems plus when using the teleports I find that it's incorrect also by saying the level of that map or area you are warping too has these mobs at this level. Tried that several times and they were much lower then myself in levels. Also there are some mobs that are blue and you can't even get there health to go down - example - zombies in the VOH path in Jinan. The NSIP epithet is not working either, killed all in order and no epithet. There is a bug for three knot epi when getting 2nd role - not sure if it's all clans or just LOB.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Immortal zombies can be killed if you are op. They are an anti illegal third party auto farmer method which has opened up legitimate auto farming from within the game mechanics itself lol.
    The icy epis from the old quests are gone, forget it. The Tibet ones might be gone also can’t remember but I don’t recall doing or getting them.
    The clan epis are bugged, certain rte quests need to be completed for it to advance, not just the rtd quest line

BirdbrainX likes this.
  5. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

They still exist. From Terror of foreign forces to Kingslayer and Surpriser of Gods, Weeper of Demons.

BirdbrainX likes this.
  6. teebawbull

teebawbull New Member

Thanks for the reply superdildog and Ozbud.

The huge factor that I see is not many low players are playing it's all high level. Looked around hefei on Tao, nothing was under Immortal for weapons. Want to continue to play but with the lack of players in the game doesn't make me want to stay. It's sad, real sad. I remember used to fight for mobs during XP events on weekends and helping individuals get epi's during the weekdays. It helped passed the time. Knowing that it's not like that anymore, is a struggle to login daily and grind during non xp events. Got into a league and met some nice people but then all of sudden - CRICKETS. Jobs/School I know plus time zones do effect this I'm aware.

Rumor has it that REDFOX contract is up in December.. nothing about a renewing it and if not then which company will pick this up and will our characters transfer or have to start over.. all over again..

7. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

This rumor is definitely not true. We do not have any plans to relinquish our contract with 9Dragons.

8. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

and here I was hoping 9d would break free of torture for once. i guess not. 2022 hopefully then.

9. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Lol, I hope you guys ask JWG to get new graphic and update the game to 2022. You can't compete to the new kung fu MMOs that will be out, not to say to VR new games that will be the future of gaming.

The op, sorry but only a mad man would make now guides for this game. Wiki was Historian and Acclaim creation, they have the right, was under their accounts, can't use it now. They uploaded the content.

After certain players stop to publish guides because got tired of the game and same things not to be resolved.Nobody is doing right now. Enjoy it like it is, till you will find another mad man to spend his game time to post the guides and videos.

10. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

JWG didn't ask you to play the game. You chose to play the game as it is, independently of the graphics of it :).
    If 9Dragons can't compete with any other Kung Fu whatsoever MMO games, it is up to us to decide. I would call this a subjective opinion. Keep it.

PewPewMeDIe likes this.
  11. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Nobody ask you to reply to me, but you are here do it, same logic ! It is not up to you or what you mean by 'us'. You don't have a large group of people with money to give RF money at your command. Simple to put it to you, you don't represent any money to have any impact in the future of this game or game industry.On the other side, the future of games is already establish by market trends. It simply ends when you are not up at date with the new tech and the tops of MMOs, 9d was there in 2006 and 2007 but now is off all the tops. Simple don't attract new players because it is not in the gaming trend.

12. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

Excuse me, sir?
    I have the same right as you have to give my opinion :). You ain't nobody to come with that logic.
    As long as I know, this forum is public to any player/user. By default, I have the same right as you have to address any point I see relevant to address.
    And, just in case, and out of your business, I do my homework and now and then I support them as much as I can, eh eh.

13. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

I am talking about hard subjects in gaming world and you come from ancient history from 2006 to tell me about how 9d is in game market in 2020 and that you can support it with your money to stay alive.I can't only to laugh loud.

In case you didn't read any game survey, 70% of players choose the game because of the graphic. We have fast PCs with TERA and graphic cards for VR. NVDIA leads the AI on graphic drivers that are put on 80% of gaming PCs from this world and introduce the future games to the players, games with 3D tech and VR driver, but you came from PREHISTORY of Pc and games with this way to think !

9d has to change or next year will be out of US and EU market. Did you see the titles of 2021-2022? Search up!

If you show so much dedication as op said, try make a page of new 9d on wiki and start doing guides. At least this is how you can help!