This probably will be ignored like usual

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logic, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

But how about you guys add a start up windowed option that way I dont need to edit registery files just to turn the game on every time I crash and need to start up again or close the game before windowing...... 10 mins of coding effort please. Thanks

2. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Is this: "Client Resolution Issue Fix for Small Screens" the issue you're having? You might have to just stick to playing in Windows mode to avoid it altogether . When you load into the game again, click Options and play in windows mode. Apply the setting and relog into the game to have it saved. It's been just over two years and this issue will probably never get fixed. If it ain't loot boxes, then they don't care.

3. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

yeah I already had someone show me that fix which im thankful for, but I dont wanna play in windowed its small and annoying full screen works just not on start up so a start in window option is a easy 10 min patch that will at least will stop the annoyance

4. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Hmm I can agree that it is a bit ridiculous that players have to go through such a process to even run the game... but I think I will bring it up to light again where installing the game as a whole should set the default registry values to windowed and the smallest resolution.

If I have more info, I'll be sure to update. For now, we'll just have to be stuck with having to perform this workaround.

5. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

Hey star. Can’t login the game everyone has the error. What’s going on?

Yeezus likes this.
  6. RockLee

RockLee New Member

Starberry I love ya!