What is the point of keeping this game alive? Real talk. - KD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pajama, Jan 18, 2019.

1. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

I'm still a firm believer they should just do what Dungeon Fighter did and make a new graphically updated version.
    -cough- Dungeon Fighter -cough-

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. KDStylez

KDStylez Member

I would of absolutely washed this clown in my prime

3. Malcolm

Malcolm Active Member

get dt 2 beat kd
    they don't kno bro lmfaooo

4. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

At this point the game's population is so small that fixing any ONE of those issues would be too deep a cut into Nimonix's profit potential. They did jackshit when they had the chance. Now the train's left the station and this car didn't go with it. They know the game is about to die. But where other companies would give you 10,000 astros in credit to spend and genuinely enjoy a game on its last leg, Nimonix's just wants to milk it to the very end. This is the time to stop putting RC into RF. The game isn't guaranteed to be alive tomorrow, and you aren't guaranteed a refund for what you may spend on it today.

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

LMFAO that "other company giving you money" bit you just mentioned is how OGP frauded your/our transfer data and the reason why nobody was allowed to keep more than 30 items; it was OGPs final **** you, they didnt care about our enjoyment lol. I've been hearing people say stop spending RC bc the game could shutdown tomorrow since 2012. This game is dying bc it's community is populated by Low Tier God wannabes and delusional broke bois who dont understand that hobbies always cost money and that boxes have been EVERYWHERE across the gaming landscape since before Team Fortress 2 came out in 2007. Like I posted a tournament sign up a week ago, literally giving away free money here, thats gotten 100 views but only 1 sign up.

EDIT: Also the game has ZERO new player retention bc the only modes these spergs will play are Moon and Team Glac which arent new player friendly settings where they can learn so they just quit after getting insta-killed a few times having learned nothing from the experience while the "good" players probably badmouth the game and encourage them to quit.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
    HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Fuck you. thats y. the people like you.

other companies would give you 10k astros in credit to enjoy a game on its last leg. MY ASS F**K YOU. No wonder the people like you crying over this game where is dying that give you NO BENEFIT but stuck in the loophole.

Thats now how nimonix can milking us when that day has happened. That day we lost around 80%. only 20% still riding in GC til RedFox now we lose another 90%. We have 10% here where you would see the same and low life like @KingxD or that guy who sent a dick to a gay ppl to expose them who they were hurt by a guy sent. yet this fag ass community still believe them have a pussy but they have dick in it?

Now pls dont talk about the 10k astros anymore. OGP DONT EXIST ANYMORE. I OWN IT.

Can we focus on the update and the guy who he think he own this game?

Fuck this. I am out.

Tengu likes this.
  7. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

I'm not crying over the game. I played it. I got good enough. Now there's no value in it. You do what you want with your allowance though, babycakes.

8. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

ѕαмє.

Tengu likes this.
  9. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

Though many have problem with boxes BUT the problem with that is that its recycled. Don't get me wrong what we've requested and stuff does cost money. but its been years since we seen a decent update. Years since we seen a different UI. other games uses boxes sure but do they recycle the same items and I mean with every update. My solution to the box route if they continue to do so is add new clothes, within the box. A color of 4 different dye set or something. I just hate that if they push the box agenda atleast throw different boxes at us or add different & new things inside the box doesnt have to be 20 new items but 5-10 new item per box we have. Would it cost money sure but you would make that back much quicker than just throw sales

10. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

By the way you talk about recycling Im guessing you dont play Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, King of Fighters or Tekken or other big name fighting games

11. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

I do play those games injustice also has a box mechanism but what im saying is those items in those games has variety of items. Does RF have variety of that too? Yes to a certain degree, but what they fail to do is add more fresh new items inside the box the only thing im complaining about it being recycle boxes is the fact that its the same items that are in those boxes. If it was the same box but different & new items then I wouldn't complain but having the same box placed in and out every update with no little change to them besides sales is BAD especially if this been going for years.. Why isnt it possible to implement new items into the boxes that are here now?

Tengu likes this.
  12. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I was referring to how those games shamelessly recycle internal assets i.e. all the dojo clones in SF, recolor ninjas in MK, Echo Fighters in smash etc. Old boxes have been upgraded to have new items and/or have bad items removed, I've seen it in updates in prior years. Certain boxes are specifically designed to be a "cherry picked" box of items from other boxes so if you dislike those just buy their core boxes?

The last several new content updates have been outside of boxes by the way but nobody wants to give them credit for that.

13. Kurama

Kurama Active Member

I give them a lil credit but those "new" content didn't feel new if you get what im saying.Yeah the my hero set and cloud set items etc and what not are outside the boxes. but they don't give us what we ask for and I mean mainly ask for. servers, better ui, graphics. If it were me considering the condition of the game and knowing and seeing complaints from the community many years ago hell even now. a lot of things would have been touched. am i saying it doesnt cost alot of money to produce ? No but at some time you get to thinking everything for some years well 2 years since i started playing again its only been update with boxes of and those new content your speaking of gets over looked because its not what we asking for and weve been specific too so there isnt an excuse for miscommunication from us. so again its has me thinking where does money goes that we spend on boxes for.. yeah things get distrubted and paid and things thin out but again its been years since we had a "RELOAD" or "UNLEASHED" or whatever. I don't disagree with you at some points you make but also have to see what the problem is also it goes hand and hand.

Tengu likes this.
  14. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Servers = pointless, the game is peer2peer
    UI = can be player made, I've seen a handful in the past
    Graphics = adjustable in Rumble Fighter's registry editor
    UI and Graphics have had guides for adjusting them on the forums for like 10 years

I think the devs dont give a f*** about RFNA bc every time we did get new content updates the "Whats New" official posts would get flooded w toxic crying babies, many of which would constantly say stop making updates entirely. Technically the devs gave us what the majority is asking for; nothing ever again. Why would they make anything new when all we do is bash it i.e. they gave us moon and glac reskins because they know the spergs on RFNA refuse to learn how to play on other stages even if theyre objectively better / more dynamic.

EDIT: Also lets remember what happened when rf FINALLY got greenlit on steam? Our community review bombed our own game to prevent it from having a positive score and thus will rarely be promoted. Im surprised the devs didnt drop RF years sooner considering how massively toxic RFNA is. Like I've lost count of how many times I've been DDOSd just for having wings, an item that players can counterplay with Phantomcore skeleton/zombie transformations.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Kurama likes this.
  15. FluffyAnimal

FluffyAnimal Member

Tengu, you are dum as fck. Thats like saying "Oh I have 120 str and Verm blade exo. Just counter me by edging me off the map." Also I am tired of you riding on RedFox and Nimonix's dik.

16. KDStylez

KDStylez Member

Bruh I seen the slick talk and immediately was like

17. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

tengu always act like its the player's responsibility to retain new players
    like no, ppl wont just stop playing their fav maps to keep "new players" which don't even exist

18. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

You obviously have never played with actual good people like Ralphjos or Lavis, it doesnt matter how much you spend on this game bc theyre still gonna make you look like a clown. Even then if you cant get ram kills on moon idk what to tell you other than get good. Also if Verm blade bothers you so much just counterplay it by de-exoing them instead? You act like counterplay doesnt exist.

Please point out where I even said RedFox/Nimonix in this conversation? Wait thats right, you cant because I never mentioned them. Sorry if me bashing OGP for being the frauds that they are hurts your cucked feelings. <3
    I dont know if you actually participate in REAL fighting game communities but toxic playerbases arent a solid foundation for longterm success. Yes it is the PLAYERS responsibility for how new players gauge our game, basic common sense. I see new players show up almost EVERY WEEK from steam, they just dont stay bc the game is populated by Low Tier God wannabes. Theres a reason LTG is a pariah in the fighting game community and its the same reason this games dying. I dont believe its the opponents job to make the game fun for a player but its 100% the communities job to foster the f***ing community.

Oh and by the way do you know what other groups in the FGC call Rumble Fighter? One Stage Fighter. Cant imagine why...

Escha likes this.
  19. DebacleRF

DebacleRF Member

lol u just changed ur reason
    dumb@zz cant even think str8

20. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Complex thought must be hard for you :)