Hainan: 3 Week Retrospect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

It's been 3 weeks since hainan was released so it's save to say that we can already give an honest review about this release. From someone who already farmed (and wasted) already about 100k iron bloods on simple lvl 2 ornaments this can be summed up as follows:
    This release is absolutely obsolete.
    It is impossible to craft anything in any realistic time span at all (expect at least a decade or two of farming in absolute solitude). Even for me as high-end player w/ maxed gear and cap dmg on mobs I can say that with these crafting rates this map will only serve as an redundand memory usage on your server hardware. You have no clue about your player base do you? Hainan on Yin is already dead. People have started to forget its existence (after 3 freaking weeks already - lol). These horrible and unrealistic rates have killed it for everyone.
    @RF I wonder, do you test big releases like these beforehand at all? Anyone with a sane mind wouldn't dare to release something like this to the public. Heck I'd even dare to say that this was the worst major release in 9D history.

teokisss4 and Storm3289 like this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I’d lost interest in the first week after wasting 70k points trying to make a lvl 2 orn. Farmed a few more attempts, all fail so don’t really go much anymore.
    I roamed map for 3+ hours on x3 and didn’t see another player anywhere

election likes this.
  3. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

4. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

I don't even have words to describe the current state of the game...
    Disappointment is all I feel.

5. Storm3289

Storm3289 New Member

Bad publisher, make game to die. Redfox to Redquit.

6. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

The current state of the game:
    2 years to farm weapon upgrade
    10 years to farm 4 x wep ornaments (Hainan 3k7 phys/ck dmg)
    20 years to farm mats to create new relics

Change my mind.

7. kenyz0r

kenyz0r Member

I wouldn't necessary blame publisher for this, but the developers for turning the game in a farming fiesta.
    As @Heroine mentioned in another thread the materials needed are fewer than on Korea. The only problem right now is that are not enough players that could properly farm. Most of us don't have the UT relics that could definitely speed up the process.
    The roadmap that RF should follow ASAP is to:
    - Implement the revamped Black Monk dungeon which will allow the creation of 100% create chance epithet;
    - Remove UT from the creation chain from the Zodiac set relics;
    Having these will decrease significantly the time needed for the items described above. You are free to say the contrary.

election likes this.
  8. election

election New Member

Lamentablemente, la verdad es que el mapa de hainan pero no solo lo es, sino que el servidor funciona muy mal, hay muchas cosas que habilitar en kl los jugadores de alto nivel ya no son pocos en hainan y los que aún no han llegado tienen un Dificultad para llegar sin el equipo adecuado, se intenta ayudar a todos en la medida de lo posible siendo que quienes tendrían que solucionar estos problemas son las personas que están detrás del servidor ... para poder disfrutar de un buen pvp parejo a altos niveles entre mucha gente para que el juego no se convierta en una granja constante e interminable.
    upload_2020-9-13_4-50-45.png

9. Katkatha

Katkatha New Member

There are only 2 ways to creat OP stuffs on this game
    - Pay Cash for Redfox when the freaking good event released
    - Pay cash for Players which find out the bug or can cheat
    That’s the fact at all in this game. All Op stuffs released that just is the way Redfox informs all players “Hey guys, pay please or just can see them at F11”

Sad story !

10. GodKingKai

GodKingKai New Member

Red Fox should let 2x and 3x affect point earn on mob. Would make Hanian a whole lot better and more action

11. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Save points guys. We will need 1.5-2mil points to make lvl 3 op déco. Dont waste your points on useless crafts.

12. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

Also don't try to farm Hainan with melee roles. CK are up to 3 x faster for farming. As CK you don't need to tank the mobs so is possible to farm with lower gear than melee.
    A savior way in this game would be making a hybrid system for tablets. RF could make one part of tablet farmable in game and the other part in item mall. A bit like mirror and statue of kylin used to be. Let s say they make craft able tablets with a 15 percent chance and tax the item mall resource with 30-50dollars they can make a lot of money from this and they keep players motivated to farm. It is easy to see the advantage of a hybrid system for free players, paying players and the publisher. It would be a win win win .

rashbrasil likes this.
  13. GodKingKai

GodKingKai New Member

no need for all that just increase point gain with weekend event :D