Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drop

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 27, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

Strive to be the strongest under Heaven by logging in for our Golden Time Event! Starting at midnight, enjoy our 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    August 28, 2020 00:00 - August 30, 2020 23:59 Pacific

030220_main_banner02.png

This 2x EXP event will only last until Sunday, August 30th, so don't wait to take advantage of these increased gains!

Alys2, Bankz and Ozbud like this.
  2. ciberdekta

ciberdekta New Member

again 2x? They don't know what else to do to make people quit the game? very little sensitivity gentlemen of redfox,

Photoshop and rashbrasil like this.
  3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

3x is only meant for Federal Holidays. It is not a regular Golden Time rate.

4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

As it should be.

Perfection and teokisss4 like this.
  5. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Korea has a UT event we have not...When are we going to have that event?

6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Maybe you should re-evaluate your event strategy, for example using polls. There's clearly the need by the community for a permanent x3 during weekends.
    My suggestion:
    - Permanent Mid-Week event on Wednesday: x2
    - Weekend Events:
    -- Option 1: Permanent Weekend Event: x3 (maybe you can remove friday as its a regular weekday and most people cant take part in the event anyway but instead make Sat/Sun perma x3)
    -- Option 2: Permanent mix of x2/x3 (example Fr: x2 , Sa: x3, Su: x2)
    - X5 on Federal Holidays

rashbrasil, ciberdekta and Photoshop like this.
  7. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

There's clearly the need by the community for a permanent x3drop during

ciberdekta and Photoshop like this.
  8. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Alright, that's the confirmation I needed to drop the game cause I have better stuff to do. Bye!

Cytrix and ciberdekta like this.
  9. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

Thank u very much for the event

Ozbud likes this.
  10. ciberdekta

ciberdekta New Member

11. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Cya

12. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

What’s the point in a poll or the community giving suggestions? We’re not listened to anyway so it will make no difference

13. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

As well maybe a weird Question but why does the community need it??
    I don't know but is there an even a community?
    Sometimes there are more ppl here then in the game?

So RF needs to have some extra sales, so renew blue box for a nice price
    U or the community buys the blue box in hope that they get high relics or whatever.

The community calls rf, greepy and scam fox for doing this, so don't u think the community is not in their right to complain its not fair that they don't get x3.
    So conclusion, rf is greepy coz they try to make a sale with the renewed blue boxes, which a lot of ppl bought. The community is greepy coz they buy the boxes and complain that it sucks, eventho they are not required to buy it?? And on top of that u demand an x3.

Isn't it time to be a bit more kind to them instead of always the complaints??
    I work on Friday Saturday Sunday.. I am part of the community as well,, i dont see the need of having x3. U can, still enjoy the game without it

14. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I don't know where you live my bro, but in the real word the customer has demands and only the companies who meet those demands thrive, the rest dies fast. And there will soon be private servers out there that will meet the demands of the players and RF can go bye bye. You seem to have lived isolated in your room your whole lifetime else you'd know this simple rule.
    Hainan update was a blast, 0.07% success rate for stuff that you have to farm 1 month to get a try. And if that that was not enough you also need an UT... Events su.ck too big time. Basically the whole management is a big mess. We the people who are giving feedback and critics are the one caring for this server and trying to fix this. But guess RF doesn't want to listen, If it keeps this policy the private servers will destroy them into pieces. That's the simple truth.
    This server needs to fix a lot of things, starting witht the events, We need Zhou events or similar ones on a weekly basis, different xp events as suggested by me and better craft rates.
    Else in a few weeks once the new private servers launch RF won't survive. So stop kissing GMs azz but instead try help improve the server.

There's a big inactive 9D community out there lingering arround waiting for good private servers to release. And some of my points mentionend are the exact reason why they don't play here. We could have twice or three times the population at RF if they did their freaking job right.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    teokisss4 likes this.
  15. paLIU

paLIU Member

Good point. But when are we gonna get an event for UT? A lot of OP items require 1-2 UT. If you make some maths, you will pass easily 10 UTs to get some end game gear. I am not saying to make the game completely f2p since donations are required to make the game survive. BUT let's be serious, not everyone can afford to spend roughly 1k $ per month to be able to reach to have the end gear. The game became ridiculously expensive and you should consider this that it will make people leave one day. Give some chances to F2P players also. Otherwise you will have some people spending and the rest offline. Those being alone, will quit also at one moment. Think about that f2p players can sell items for IM Points/Items etc. and this will bring u even more revenues. Please try to reconsider your strategic management. It's just a suggestion