Golden Time Event

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Aug 20, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

Are you ready to take Hainan Island by storm? In celebration of it's release, we are hosting a special Golden Time Event! On Saturday only, starting at midnight, enjoy our 3x EXP, 3x Skill, and 3x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    2x EXP, 2x Skill, 2x Drop - August 21, 2020 00:00 - August 21, 2020 23:59 Pacific
    3x EXP, 3x Skill, 3x Drop - August 22, 2020 00:00 - August 22, 2020 23:59 Pacific
    2x EXP, 2x Skill, 2x Drop - August 23, 2020 00:00 - August 23, 2020 23:59 Pacific

NineD_Banner800x450_GoldenEvent2_0622.png

This EXP event will only last until Sunday, August 23rd, so don't wait to take advantage of these increased gains!

GameFreak likes this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Brace yourself, the complaints are coming.

3. ThatHurt62

ThatHurt62 Member

How much more can things get disgraceful , crap event pathetic now this garbage of exp event cant even give players 3x all weekend also when did xp event finish on a sunday when it was always used to finish on a Monday , i guess if they can mess up the summer event they can go out of their way to mess up everything else an absolute disgrace.

Photoshop likes this.
  4. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

lol when was the last time a golden time even ran through into Monday? A bloody long time ago. Ending Sunday server time is usual

edit. Memorial Day weekend in May was the last time an event ran through on Monday as well

5. Terrapin

Terrapin New Member

Just give us 3x event already, all 3 weeks before have been 2x. Why only give us 3x for 1 day.

I'm disappoint with the Summer event (nothing new) and this 2x/3x mix event.

Photoshop likes this.
  6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Funny you say this, considering you're one of the first guys to complain especially on x3 events.
    I would've prefered a full x3 weekend but well this is better than nothing.

Photoshop and Balstar like this.
  7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I meant people would be complaining because only one day of x3. I don’t hate the x3s I hate the face that people think we deserve x3 constantly because they lazy AF

Balstar, ninhho and Perfection like this.
  8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

That's nothing to do with lazy. Certain people want to enjoy other more challenging parts of this game instead of losing one brain cell after the other doing hardcore repetitive grind for hours/days. That's probably the fasest way to become mentally handicapped.

Photoshop likes this.
  9. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

It's the style of game. Its supposed to be a long, slow grind/farm fest. Koreans love that ****.
    If people cant understand that and accept that's the way the game should be then they're playing the wrong game.

10. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

That's not true. You can basically reach level cap in 1-2 days. That concept you're talking about is long gone as todays people will get borred fast and switch to other more exciting and challenging games. So RF has done a good job removing that long grind cancer out of this game only certain aspects of the game have remained in that old school style but by far not as hardcore as it used to be. And RFs course is still heading even further in that direction latest example: KL relics in shop.

Photoshop likes this.
  11. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

Today's Reality Dose time!

Number one:
    We are not Korean. This isn't the Korean version of the game either, not even close.

And number two:
    That's not how the game should be, that is your tiny vision of how the game should be.

The game should be shaped according to its players and not make players forcefully adapt themselves into it. If a game tries to do that despite player feedback, the players will simply leave and play something else.

And what happens to a game when people leave it? It may take a while, but you don't need to be a genius to tell...
    And that means you won't get to play anything or complain as well, Ozbud.

The management in this game, compared to other titles, is just lazy, no one can change my mind about that other than RF starting to actually treat this as a game rather than only a business.
    Very few and uninspiring events, updates take too long to come and come incomplete.
    To me it's clear they don't really care for a "future" for this game. No attention for new/returning players, this game is just made for top ends, who spend a lot of money to get the best gear and that's it.
    They will just milk as much as they can from these players until the game is eventually dead for good... Or they run out of money, whatever happens first.

I won't spend a dime in here though.

Oh and yeah: this and the "Summer event" are one of the worst things I've seen in this game so far... If you want to try changes, actually give it a try and CHANGE stuff, RF! This is not a change, it's just more of the same stuff, just in a different package. It's still a bad event!

But go ahead and enjoy it, Ozbud! :)

Cytrix likes this.
  12. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Why the SRS is excluded from Golden Time Event? Again.

Yasumori likes this.
  13. Rahxephonroh

Rahxephonroh New Member

Hello, seems like the 3X is only applying to skill exp only, as the game says that drop and general exp is still 2x, is this ok?

14. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

Base drop/exp rate + 200% = 3x

15. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

I believe it is still reflect the event bonus, isn't it? I haven't been there for long time.

16. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

nvm

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
  17. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

They edit too much so the game crashes

18. xuanmai1

xuanmai1 New Member

nice event