Golden Time Event: 3x EXP, 3x Skill, and 3x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 16, 2020.

1. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

pk to prove your strength to let them know how strong you are and you should remember this game is originally a pvp game...

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Pk is also a repetitive action which falls into the category of boredom over the years and many quit over it. Yin is full of lonely rangers. All big pk-ers over years quit, HH band, MannyV and so on.

It also involves some problems. As a top pk you always have to push big money in the game. If you always give pk as a grievance to some players, you will have two options in the future: one of them will take revenge and when he grows up he will give you a pk grievance 2x times back (show you what is all about) or more will form a coalition and will pk the low level from your band. Also, many will stay with video on always, in any map, just to catch you out of guard, report you and put you in one of these category :
    https://www.playredfox.com/agreement/terms

You may became a hunting trophy and some will boast in a vulgar language on you tube when you are down and killed. On the other hand, after 14 years of 9dragons if you get pk is nothing much : your avatar dies, you get up, dies again, get up again, grind again, get pk, dies, respawn, again grind, get pk, die... All of this is repetitive action. It is becoming a habit and mechanic for some of us. Also pk-ing does not bring any big achievements now, no karma relic too boost big on stats, titles gives zero and you may end in prison.

So it is more constructive, over time to do something else than pk. Within the time you have in events where you have nothing else to do, help the rest as you can : advice, levels, donate to guild in game, forum or discord.

I am one of the players that after 14 years I am still here, with breaks, true, but still here and I can say I make repetitive actions in game and I do many things at mechanic level. You know those workers on factory line which assembles a part of the cell phone and puts wires on the board ? In time they become small human robots, doing same thing all over again, without any feelings or job satisfaction (hr books are full of tips on how not to get there as an employer with employees). From this state you can be taken out with a new content, creative event or make something creative if you are a creative person.

Also, we are now like 20-30% of the old community. If I look on my videos in 2009 on events and now is just WoW !

Exp and drop events is a constant in game from old times, they are a necessity for the new players, for the old ones that have max levels and all top items do not represent anything. So for new players or those who wants to farm they should stay, but also adding some in week time, because as I see from our discord pictures, the server (maps) is dead in week days.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
  3. lillzanna

lillzanna New Member

CoC map down again.. my char is stuck there :( Also any1 else just got prob with login code? I can login to account but the code window never shows so I cannot login to game with any char, same on all my accounts :S

nangsky likes this.
  4. AnhLong113

AnhLong113 New Member

Tôi đã gặp sự cố với CCD trên TAO và bây giờ tôi không thể tham gia lại trò chơi.

5. AnhLong113

AnhLong113 New Member

I crashed in CCD on TAO and now I can't rejoin the game.

6. nangsky

nangsky New Member

please FIX CC char is stack cannot login game.. :((

7. Murdoc69

Murdoc69 New Member

CC map is down!! get it fixed asap please

8. Murdoc69

Murdoc69 New Member

stop spamming unnecessary post! leave dead server and join yang!
    less talking more action!!

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Again you forget something about me : I don't care what you say or do, I always do what I want and choose and have my own way ! Then I take responsibility for the choices I make. Dream on ! It's annoying for some, but it's their business not mine. Stop telling me what to do, be in control of yourself first.

10. Murdoc69

Murdoc69 New Member

i feel u keyboard boy

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I feel you griding 10 h per day with no end (burning symptom and blasting on me)... and someone logs in 2h buying all 1-2 years (this is 9d action now!)...Life is not fair. But again, I enjoy the way I do the things, so enjoy what you do, no judgement attach.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  12. Murdoc69

Murdoc69 New Member

if u need help! i can pay for ur hopitals bills!
    get ur arrogant head checked!
    #LessTalkMoreAction

13. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Again, you started this, don't complain now. You have no idea what you talk about. I had enough of 14 years action, in 4 times publishers times raising my tunes and get all achievements in pvp and pve. I already did so many things you didn't. I have no personal stake like you, I do what I want now. My actions are this :
    -raising from 0, 4 times characters and contribute with money to the game;
    -making guides;
    -founding bands 4 times and attract players;
    -making 2 videos channels and videos for promoting the game and helping others;
    -raising others, helping others with levels, items, money,advices and so on;
    -coordonate a community;
    -making a forum, 2 blogs and website with full content on 9d.

What you did again ? Where are your actions ?

Athuyar likes this.
  14. Murdoc69

Murdoc69 New Member

so noisy!! u r way too immature than i thought u were!!
    i dont need to advertise my contribution!
    ill say this tho! im still here without making a fuss!! just irritated by the likes of ur kind[few of u]
    who spams alot of unnecessary bs on forums.
    attention seeker lol! get a proper life instead of flooding ur verbal diaria on forums. no one cares about ur bs.
    we have GM and CM to take care of stuffs

15. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

When you done at least 1/3 of what I did come and let's have this discussion again. Till than you get it on personal level as I see it. Old school people who had a contribution are target if they say something and comment in posts. We have all the right to say our opinion and comment how many time we want, in all posts if we want, say same things all over again. Your problem is very clear : you can't reach a satisfaction level of speech and start with insulting words. Maybe if you learn to use proper the words, something useful will come from your typing. You accuse me of flood : I like to communicate, on the other hand you are at the opposition : introvert, 8 message on forum. I get people like you, like to stay in shadow more, but stay there quiet if you don't like the light.

#freedom of speech
    #unstoppable

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  16. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Hey everyone! GM's are restarting the servers soon. :) Hang in there

Murdoc69 and Eroine like this.
  17. nangsky

nangsky New Member

how long should be the waiting time again? map was down the wole day :(

18. nangsky

nangsky New Member

Weekend Event x3 was not enjoyable because of the issues :( Hope they will give us compensation for the bug issues and login issues..

19. ZhouWarden

ZhouWarden Active Member

Maps have been restarted! :)

I understand. Yeah seems like the new patch has messed up a few things. All we can do is hope for the best for an incoming maintenance to fix it.

Murdoc69 likes this.
  20. Murdoc69

Murdoc69 New Member

i get it! your tiny a** was too much to handle what i said!
    u have always something say which is mostly nonsense!!
    like i said no1 cares what u did or do!!!! not one person =)
    how about u show us a screen shot of 9d GM requesting u to advertise the game
    on their behalf and ill shut the f up. :)
    no1 asked u to do it!! u r in a dead server crying about game being dead! lol
    yin server was always dead. so u can stop whinning about game being dead.
    iv been here since 2008/9! u dont see me bragging about that bs
    [*im an old player/iv been playing this game for a long time/ im a veteran*]
    that sort of statement,i grew bored of !! those who says that sort of stupid S***
    makes the rest of us irritated!! no1 cares about that! we are here to enjoy the game.
    but not to entertain some bored kid in a lonly room.
    and im sorry i didnt mean to hurt a hyperactive childs feeling.
    ill leave u alone to lick ur salted wound !! u do u boy!!
    too much FOS!!
    ps come toTao server !! we will fix u properly[Autistic Cambridge boy]
    #RIPfreedomOFspeech
    #BanForumSpammers
    #anOpenInvitationToTao
    #ripsologamer [yin]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020